The Step Dad

Chapter 65: Who's Your Daddy Part 3

Before I could say a word, the stranger planted his lips on mine, for a good five minutes.   I pulled away and said dad.  Yes it was my real dad that had just planted his seed in me. My real dad said yes son. I still love you, even though you are a part of someone else now.  I started crying.  I wasn't angry or sad, but joyfull.  I positioned myself between my 2 dads, and we passionately kissed each other as they dried the tears from my eyes. 

My real dad started by saying that he was happy for me and my step dad, yet envied him for being the one to convert me.  My real dad said he had always had a special connection with me, but the timing just wasn't right.  With the pending divorce and my just starting to discover M2M sex. My real dad said that even so he still loved me and would still be a part of my life, along with my step dad.  My real dad then said in more ways than one, and got up turning around to reveal a biohazard tat on his ass cheek. 

He explained that my step dad and he were fuck buds, and that he had been kept in the loop the entire time. He added that  he and my step dad had long conversations about meeting today, and that it was my step dad that suggested he go on a med break, and share their toxic seed with their son.   My step dad then said it was time to share more of his seed with me, and told me to ride his cock, facing him.  Of course I jumped right on him.  It wasn't long before my step dad asked my real dad to join us.  My step dad said I could handle it, as I'd taken on the twins already.  Dad said he was impressed, but angry he didn't know that.  My step dad just said now you do, and get in our sons ass and let's fuck him good! 

I've had the twins bigger cocks in me at the same time, but this was an entirely different situation.   Knowing both of my dad's were fucking me.  Them feeling their toxic  cocks rubbing against each other.   Knowing that my real dad had hoped to poz me, but not mad at my step dad for doing so. The fucking was quite furious, and I could feel both their cocks starting to pulse and release their seed in me.  I don't know if they came at the same time, but if not it was pretty close.  Once my real dad pulled his cock out of me, their loads oozed out of my hole as I shot my load on my step dads face and chest. 
My step dad pulled out, and I greedily licked their loads from the soaking cum covered sheets.  My step dad said kiss me son, and I said you already got my load, I'm sharing this with my real dad, who said fair is fair.

My step dad suggested we head to my room to continue our fun. He suggested we slip into our swimwear and grab our beach towels and if mom came back early, we could say we were at the pool.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 2

Chapter 66:

We retreated to my room, stripped and I  got naked between my two dads.  We all hugged, kissed  and caressed each other.  My step dad suggested we call the restaurant and have the twin waiter deliver our food. While we waited, my real dad asked my step dad if his wife would notice the wet spot on the bed.  He said probably, but he fucked her there before she left so likely wouldn't wonder about it. My real dad asked if they were playing safe and he said no, the one thing in common they loved was raw sex.  My step dad said he told her he wasnt really sure about starting a family, and he suggested a condom, and she just said she was on the pill, but if she got pregnant, by the time the baby was born he and i  would be closely bonded.  My step dad told him I hope you know she fucks around on the side also. My step dad said he had suspicions, but glad he confirmed it. 

My dad said there were two reasons they broke up.  First of all, she discovered he was gay and second he knew she was fooling around.  When she confronted him, he said at least gay guys take it up the ass, and love to suck cock without having to put peanut butter on it first! My step dad just laughed and told him it took whipped cream to get her to suck his cock.

I told my two dads they could discuss while I sucked both their cocks.  Just after I started there was a knock at the door, saying room service.  My dad's came pretty much in unison as I continued to alternate between their cocks. My face and was covered in their poz seed, and my mouth was also filled with their precious seed   The waiter rolled the cart bedside, and my dad asked which covered dish was his.  The waiter removed the dome, and my real dad said that's the biggest sausage you have?  The waiter grabbed his crotch and said no, his was, but it was a special order! The waiter then whipped out his cock and said see?  He said it wasn't Tuesday, but he could possibly offer a 2 for Tuesday with his twin, who had a similar sized cock.  My dad asked if he could spend the night in my room, and invite them.  I said sure, joking they would be having sex, while his step dad and mom were having sex, and using whipped cream to get a blow job!  The waiter just laughed and said he thought the whipped cream would be used in a kinky manner, but not like that!  My dad asked if they had any peanut butter deserts, and he said their peanut butter pie was amazing.   My dad said they would order 2 slices tonight, and make sure they were covered in whipped cream!  We all laughed.   The waiter said if he had the chance, he'd add some of his cream to it too.  With that the waiter said he'd call the room later to confirm if his twin could make it, and at what time.  My real dad said he'd get his tip later tonight.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 67: Dad on Dad

Once the waiter left, my step dad told my real dad that neither had fucked the other in ages, but that was all about to change.  My real dad told me sorry you've had your fun already, now it's our turn.  He did have a special request for me to video them, and I agreed.

Both dads were already hard from seeing the waiters cock, especially my real dad  hoping his twin could also be there and DP him just like they did his son.  My step dad was hard trying to figure out how he could get in on the action.

They started by 69ing each other.  Both had already started to pre cum some and my real dad said there was nothing better than the taste of highly charged cum.  My step dad agreed.  They both agreed that whomever came first would be the one to get fucked first so they would have some time to recharge and fuck the other.  My real dad shot his load first, and my step dad immediately mounted him after they kissed and swapped his cum. 

They both fucked each other hard and primal, with plenty of hot poz talk. Although I thought it might be a romantic session, it was anything but that.  My step dad fucked my dad without mercy, spitting in his face, reminding him that he was fucking him just like he use to breed him.  After my step dad flooded his guts, we again got in bed together with me between my two dads. They both had huge smiles on their faces, and my dad told my step dad he loved how the session reminded him of the first time they had piggy sex together.  He told me that in fact it was the first time he had ever truly had piggy sex with anyone before,  and how he had converted. My step dad then kissed me and said he guessed that's where I got my desire for piggy sex.    My step dad thought he heard his wife getting back, and threw on his swim shorts, and got into the shower to make it look like he was coming from the pool.  While my step dad was in the shower, my real dad told me he wanted me to fuck him for the first time.  I told him I was wondering when he would ask!  He told me my step dad had said I've become a good top, but practice makes perfect.  My dad said if I was half the top that I was at a bottom, that would be great. 

After my step dad left, my real dad and I made out some, and before I made love to him, he said I've told you this before, but I will again.  He said that he had never thought about pozzing me, at least not initially. He said he was somewhat suprised on how quickly I came to that decision with my step dad.  In fact, he was suprised on how quickly I learned to like M2M sex.  My real dad said he was vers,  bur had always yearned to have my cock buried in him. 

With that he just said fuck me son. I told him that I wasn't going to fuck him, but make love to him.  He smiled and said my step dad had taught me well. I then told him to get on his back, so that I could first eat his loaded ass. I remembered  what he said about nothing tastes better than highly charged cum. I don't know that it actually tasted much, if any different though.  Perhaps it did, or maybe it was just a mind fuck.

I got as much cum out of his ass as I could with my tongue, and bent over to kiss him before I started to make love to him.  Our session was very verbal, but in a loving way.  My dad would say things like that's my boy, great job son, make love to me as i did to you, etc. I was also verbal by telling my dad I loved him, and I was so happy that he had came into my life again, and celebrated my new life, making me closer than we had ever been.  I told him deep in my heart, I knew he wanted to be the one to first teach me about M2M sex, but understood the timing wasn't right, and frankly I wasn't sure that I was ready for it anyway.  I made love to my real dad the longest that I had ever made love before.  Although my balls were aching, when I  thought I was going to cum, we talked and kissed each other, with my cock motionless inside him. After about 40 minutes my balls couldn't take it anymore.  I shoved my cock deep in him as far as I could, pulsing my load deep in him.  We rolled over on our sides with me never taking my cock out of him.  We fell asleep in each other's arms, and after some time, my flaccid cock slipped out of him, leaving a huge amount of cum on the sheets.  Not only was it a long session, but my edging in him built up quite a load. 

• Like 6
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 68:  Double Stuffed

My real dad and I slept on the sweat and cum soaked sheets for quite some time.  The phone rang, waking us.  It was the waiter telling me that he and his twin would come to my room.  He then asked if the two hot daddies would be there also.  I said at least one, but hopefully both.  He said ether would be fine, both might be a challenge for them.  I told him both of them really wanted them to DP them badly. He said he hoped their asses were both as tight as mine was.  I laughed saying the grand canyon would be tight with both their cocks in it!  The waiter said he would bring a special desert with him.

Of course my real dad overheard most of the conversation and immediately got hard, as did I.  I slipped in bed behind him, sticking my cock in his ass, but not fucking him.  I then reached over and started playing with his cock.  He asked if I thought my step dad would likely participate.   I said I had a plan to get him to my room, but wasn't sure he'd get to participate much, but he could always schedule a private spa session before they left.  I let my cock get flaccid, and threw on my swim trunks and started to put my plan into action.  I knocked on my parents door, and mom answered.  She said well there you are.  I entered and said the sun at the pool wiped me out, and I fell asleep with my swimwear on.  She said I can see.  Dad just said hello sleepy head.  I said you know me, I love spending time in bed whenever I can!

My step dad told me I needed to become more active, and I agreed.  I told him I planned to go to the hotel gym tonight, and maybe even for a run and that i wasn't the only one that needed to be more active.  Mom chimed in by saying all that we ate this weekend, we all needed to be more active.  Dad said he'd let me know later, as mom said she had some plans for the night.  Mom said it would be fine if we hit the gym and took a run later.  She said she would just call the waiter, and order a delicious desert while they exercised.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 69: Double Stuffed Part 2

I returned to my room, and told my dad it was on for tonight, but we likely wouldn't have the time for both of them to get fucked. He said he'd let my dad take them, and after they left, we'd take each other. I said I liked that idea. I sent a text to my dad telling him the plan. He asked if the spa twin was truly as big as the waiter? I said I thought maybe even a bit thicker.  

Sure enough mom called the waiter to deliver desert that night. She told him his taste was impeccable and to suprise her with his favorite. He said they were just about to make it, and he would add something special to it, just for her. He said he was off at 9, and that he could deliver around 8:45 if that was OK. She said fine. The waiter then called my room asking if I could help him with a special project. He said he was making a special desert for someone and asked if I could add a little something special to it? I said even better, one of the daddies was already in the room, and I told him if I think I know what the special ingredient was, he'd contribute also! The waiter said he wouldn't have much time, as atart stroking now for that special ingredient! He came to my room, with a bowl filled with whipped cream. We were just about to blow our loads, so his timing was perfect. He then covered the bowl with plastic wrap, and put a note on it saying special dietary requirements, do not use!

I went to my parents room just before 8:45. Dad was in his gym shorts and tee shirt just like me. The waiter knocked at the door, delivering moms desert. Mom told him to just leave it there, as she knew her husband would be hungry after working out and running with me. I asked what it was, and the waiter said a peanut butter pie, with a whipped topping that it normally didn't have, but he knew how much mom loved it based on her prior orders. The waiter suggested mom put it in the fridge so it wouldn't go bad.

The waiter then looked at me, and said i was his last delivery of the night, and then he was off to have some fun with his twin. I told him we were going to work out and take a run, so just leave my desert in my fridge. Of course dad and I were heading back to my room, and the waiter followed us. Once inside, we waited for his twin so he could take the dome off the desert. While waiting, we all got undressed and were all rock hard. The twin arrived and immediately stripped. The waiter then took the dome off of the desert, revealing a package of double stuffed Oreos saying who's ready for double milk? My step dad said his time was limited, so he was ready and eager for desert.   

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Once again it's Two For Tuesday!

Chapter 70: Double Stuffed Part 3.

The waited got on the bed, and told my step dad to ride his cock.  My dad eagerly did as told, and rode his cock for a few minutes before his twin mounted him.  Surprisingly my dad didn't take it as well as I did.  He was moaning in both pleasure and pain.  Once he started thrusting, my real dad and I headed to the sofa where he instructed me to get ass up with my head over the arm.  In this position we could still fuck, but be able to watch my step dad get double fucked. After they finished inside him, they came over to the sofa and had me clean their cocks while my dad was still fucking me.  Dad went to the bathroom and splashed some water on his shirt to make it look like he was sweaty from gym and run.  He didn't need much water though as he was soaked in sweat from his double breeding.

The twins then moved to my bed where they watched my dad breed me. They were apparently spent from their session with my step dad.  Although they were playing with each others cocks, neither seemed to rise to the occasion.   Dad finished inside me, and we headed to the bed to join the twins, kissing them, and tweaking their nipples. Sadly that didn't seem to get them hard.  The twins said no worries, with some more rest, they would rise to the occasion, and if not, they both had Tri Mix to make sure they made did!

Chapter 4: Double Stuffed Part 4.

Dad headed back to his room, where mom was spread eagle on the bed fingering herself, with the domed dish between her legs. Dads balls were heavy with cum, and although he preferred to be up my ass, he'd settle for mom's pussy. She told my step dad to shower, and join her for desert in bed.  He towel off and headed to the bedroom where mom told him to lick her fingers clean.  He did as she said, and then dad put his fingers into the whipped cream and said lick my fingers bitch!  She obliged saying it had an odd taste, to which dad said maybe you should have put it into the fridge before you put your fingers up your pussy. 

She then grabbed my dad's cock, and told him that if he wanted it sucked, to coat it with the peanut butter pie.  He did, and ended up telling me it was the most incredible blow job he'd had from her.  Of course he ended up seeding her, but who wants to hear about that? Back to double stuffing!  Nothing we did to the twins got them hard again, so they both injected themselves with Tri Mix.  This was something totally unknown to  me, and was a bit uncomfortable watching someone inject their cock.  Although it was uncomfortable watching, it did the job!  Now I hadn't had M2M sex before 18, but I was no stranger to my right hand.  I remember being able to stay hard for several hours, and cumming multiple times.

My real dad took both of their cocks like a champ!  Much better than my step dad did.  After they both nutted in him, they remained hard for 3-4 hours.  The twins took turns breeding me while my dad watched me being the cum dump I was meant to be.  After the twins left, my dad finished the night by putting his load deep in me.  We then fell asleep with his cock still in my ass.  When he slipped out, I felt a large metal plug inserted in my ass.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 4

CHAPTER 72:  Sharing is Caring.

Before we all left the hotel, my dad's and I had one last time to get together and make love.  This meant so much to me, sharing my love with my two dads.  After we made love for hours, we simply laid naked in bed, embracing the moment.  Our sweaty bodies entwined.  All of our asses filled with cum.  It was then my step dad that asked if I had a strong desire to gift someone who wanted gifted.  I told him I definitely did as my experience had been remarkable.   He asked if I had anyone in mind, and I said yes, but I wasn't sure if he wanted to be gifted.  He asked me who, and I said my friend that I started experimenting from.  My step dad said that he was hoping that I would say that, and had confidence that I could convince him about being converted.  With that my step dad showered and headed back to his room, and my dad suggested we check the aps for chasers.  We did find one, but we had to check out and didn't meet, bur agreed to keep in contact.  Before we left, the waiter called the room and asked us to keep in touch, giving him his names on the gay aps, and giving us his number.  He also gave us the same information for his twin.  He also added that the spa had monthly drawings for hotel weekend packages, and to not be suprised if any, or even all won one!  The waiter was super excited when I told him we had found a chaser, but didn't have time to hook up.  The waiter laughed and simply said you better hope I don't find him before you meet up.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1