Bottoms - do you like your cock played when you are ass up?

Bttml00king

Cock played while ass up?   

209 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like your cock played when you are ass up?

• Yes, all the time
    • No, I just want to get bred
    • Depends on how horny I am

I'm a total bottom and I want my top to focus exclusively on my pussy. I don't mind my top gently massaging my pussy and cock just before penetrating my pussy. Once his cock is inside me, I want him to be totally focused on my pussy because my pussy is the centre of all my sexual pleasure. 

We were laying on our sides and as the top slowly fucked me he played with my cock.  His hand as slick with lube and the double sensation of his cock in my ass and his hand stroking my cock just blew my mind.  I was on sensory overload and loved every minute of it.

It really depends on the situation. Sometimes I want my cock played with and I want to get off, and other times I just want to be used for my holes. 

There’s something really hot about just being used as a guy’s fuck hole. Not all the time, but sometimes. 

This is why I wear a cage. It lets the top know to focus on my hole, which is what I prefer.  My focus is all on his cock and using my hole to make him feel good, enjoy the fuck and shoot that cum.  I love to get the cum fucked out of me, but do it while soft and caged and I stay horny for more.  

For me, it depends on the situation.

When I would go to the sauna/bathhouse, my cock is a no-no - and why I opt for wearing a jockstrap or ass-less pants (unless it's naked night).  It's not always a deterrent, though; I've still had guys just take the liberty of trying to whip it out to suck it, and I have to politely grab their hand and move it away.

At home or a one-on-one situation with a guy, it requires advanced discussion.  I wouldn't blindly say yes to the request, as I don't enjoy when a top wants to jerk me off while he's fucking me...I won't last long, and my ejaculating while being fucked is completely and physically uncomfortable to me.  But if a guy wants to jerk me, or even suck me, after he's bred me - I'm open to it.  Also gives me a chance to ask if he'd be into snowballing my cum back to me, and I'm not about to turn down that type of play.

On 3/21/2023 at 9:34 AM, tighthole64 said:

Always in a jock to hide my small cock

Small cocks are cute...

5 minutes ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

For me, it depends on the situation.

When I would go to the sauna/bathhouse, my cock is a no-no - and why I opt for wearing a jockstrap or ass-less pants (unless it's naked night).  It's not always a deterrent, though; I've still had guys just take the liberty of trying to whip it out to suck it, and I have to politely grab their hand and move it away.

At home or a one-on-one situation with a guy, it requires advanced discussion.  I wouldn't blindly say yes to the request, as I don't enjoy when a top wants to jerk me off while he's fucking me...I won't last long, and my ejaculating while being fucked is completely and physically uncomfortable to me.  But if a guy wants to jerk me, or even suck me, after he's bred me - I'm open to it.  Also gives me a chance to ask if he'd be into snowballing my cum back to me, and I'm not about to turn down that type of play.

When I'm getting fucked I'm in my element. I just want to give the guy the best ass experience and delight in bringing him to climax and breeding me. Years ago I would stroke myself to climax deeply enjoying cumming on my hairy body with a cock in my ass. Grew out of that I guess. 

Last time I was bent over the end of a fuck bench in a bathhouse getting fucked a guy crawled in between my legs to suck me. I didn't like that. I was very horned by the bb fuck and trying not to blow my load. When I'm that sensitive I don't want a guy's hot mouth to rush me over the edge. I tried to shew him away but he was very persistent. I didn't make more of a fuss 'cause I could tell my top was close to unloading and I didn't want to do anything to put him off his game. Sure enough as I blew down the throat I received a juicy load deep in my ass. 

• 3 weeks later...