Boltz Birmingham

slzyfckr

Only been to their Dare2Bare events on a Sunday- and those are good! Not sure what a regular weekday evening would be like…

If you’re going to Birmingham and have transport, you might want to check out the Greenhouse Sauna in Darlaston- it’s certainly one of the best (if not the best) saunas in the country.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I've been a few times to the new place but only in the week.

As with a lot of places lately, it's very hit and miss but I don't think (my own opinion) that they've made the best use of the space.

The glory holes all seem a bit too high to be comfortable (and I'm 6'1"), the cinema room upstairs is just wasted space.

The dark room isn't that dark.

I loved the old place about 7/8 years ago - loads of little nooks and crannies to get nailed in.

7 hours ago, sluttony said:

I've been a few times to the new place but only in the week.

As with a lot of places lately, it's very hit and miss but I don't think (my own opinion) that they've made the best use of the space.

The glory holes all seem a bit too high to be comfortable (and I'm 6'1"), the cinema room upstairs is just wasted space.

The dark room isn't that dark.

I loved the old place about 7/8 years ago - loads of little nooks and crannies to get nailed in.

Thanks Mr.

Looks like Darlaston sauna might be better bet.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, slzyfckr said:

Looks like Darlaston sauna might be better bet.

I'd love to go to Darlaston but not easy to get to without a car. I have been to the Luton one, but hear Darlaston is the best.

I really miss XXL in London - always did well there.

Edited by RawUK
added to

14 hours ago, RawUK said:

I'd love to go to Darlaston but not easy to get to without a car. I have been to the Luton one, but hear Darlaston is the best.

I really miss XXL in London - always did well there.

I don’t live close, so can’t claim To be an expert, but if you do manage to get to Darlaston, I think Wednesdays (naked/small towel) and Sundays are best.

Have you been to or heard of Roast? It’s a new-ish party in London, which apparently is as close to XXL as you will get in the capital these days…

• Like 2

We really need to start supporting these places again.

The handful of times I've been to the Luton Greenhouse since lockdown, there were literally more staff than members and nothing was happening. And this was on naked night.

Darlaston was busier but again there seemed to be a distinct lack of action and what was there was behind closed doors.

I don't know but the whole sleazy vibe of places seems to have diminished and/or there's lots of overly choosy guys.

Though I do accept that I probably just got unlucky on the visits. That is the luck of things with saunas and cruises.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Have you been to or heard of Roast? It’s a new-ish party in London, which apparently is as close to XXL as you will get in the capital these days…

@Spunkinmyarse I haven't but will look it up and try to go when I get back from GC at the end of March

2 hours ago, sluttony said:

We really need to start supporting these places again.

The handful of times I've been to the Luton Greenhouse since lockdown, there were literally more staff than members and nothing was happening. And this was on naked night.

Darlaston was busier but again there seemed to be a distinct lack of action and what was there was behind closed doors.

I don't know but the whole sleazy vibe of places seems to have diminished and/or there's lots of overly choosy guys.

Though I do accept that I probably just got unlucky on the visits. That is the luck of things with saunas and cruises.

@sluttony I couldn't agree more with every word you have just said. So many places have now closed and yes it is all in the luck of the Bareback Gods, we all have good and bad days at these places if we're honest.

• Like 1

I had a great time in darlesdon yesterday. It was a game of two half’s. I met a couple who like me didn’t realise it was tv day. That said after playing in the jacuzzi we went to a side room where whilst I was sucking cock, the other pounded my arse raw until a nice creamy ending. I then returned the favour by bending the bf over (the one I had been sucking) and fucked him till I came. There was no mention of status or the daft question of ‘are you clean’ just good wholesome raw man sex. So I guess everyone was happy. X

21 hours ago, sluttony said:

I am always torn by comments like this. On the one hand it *is* hot but on the other, I feel for their wives and partners. I also suspect that many married / secretly bi men aren't as well educated to the risks they are exposing themselves to.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

22 minutes ago, Taggedslut said:

Greenhouse Darlaston 13.03.23

2pm - late!
Fucking hot! Must be time for me to visit Darlaston and some anon breeding! No loads refused! 

456D853C-62A7-482B-BD8C-0E4931E98553.thumb.jpeg.b3f99abb17af0dbe557c8e9054c5ef34.jpegE19BB784-4A25-4190-8B26-7C1A7CF8B779.thumb.jpeg.cdb3c85411458af065a348ce9c5c0410.jpeg

Baby you’ll be in great demand as long as it’s not Friday (tv day). Apparently the best day is bears day, every 3rd Saturday. Enjoy the loads xx

• Piggy 1