2023 Pride Stories

• 3 months later...

Went to Dallas Pride out at Fair Park in East Dallas. Was getting cruised by this hot Anglo who was at least 21 as he was drinking a beer, had his shirt off and was all sweaty, very fratty looking and a nice smooth body. He could tell I was checking him out (was way playing pocket pool, stroking his cock in his shorts). He got close to me and asked if I wanted it. I said I did and we went to one of the less busy bathrooms and into a stall. He pulled his thick cock out and I went down to suck him and he laughed, saying he wanted to fuck me. I wanted it bad, so I pulled my shorts off and got up against the wall turning my ass to him hoping he’d enter me, and he did, spitting on my ass and his cock. He pinned me up against the wall saying he could tell I wanted it and how bad he wanted to cum inside me. His cock felt amazing, stretching my ass out and he didn’t take long to bust his load inside me but kept stroking in me, and now was stroking my cock, telling me not to cum as he wanted my load too. He reeked of beer but I didn’t care. Hearing him say that almost made me cum and was now begging for me to cum inside me.

he blasted his second load inside me letting out a loud exhale. As he slid out he said it was his turn and I wasted no time sliding inside him with just spit and stick. I loved that this total stud was taking me raw, no questions and was now begging for my load. I was so worked up I came in no time and kept stroking as he was eagerly begging for me to cum inside him again. There’s nothing hotter than a guy who looks and acts like a top but not only gets fucked raw, but takes loads too. And from a total stranger. I blasted the second load in him and was panting. My cock softened and slid out of him and he quickly moved to wipe his ass and clean up. As he did he mentioned he was there with friends and not to say anything if I saw him again as he didn’t want them to ask a bunch of questions. I offered my number and he declined saying he couldn’t as he’s seeing a guy. And that was it. Breeding some other guy’s BF raw in the bathroom. I’m guess he probably sneaks around like that regularly, knowing he’s hot and can easily pick up guys.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 5

8 hours ago, PigBoyDallas said:

Went to Dallas Pride out at Fair Park in East Dallas. Was getting cruised by this hot Anglo who was at least 21 as he was drinking a beer, had his shirt off and was all sweaty, very fratty looking and a nice smooth body. He could tell I was checking him out (was way playing pocket pool, stroking his cock in his shorts). He got close to me and asked if I wanted it. I said I did and we went to one of the less busy bathrooms and into a stall. He pulled his thick cock out and I went down to suck him and he laughed, saying he wanted to fuck me. I wanted it bad, so I pulled my shorts off and got up against the wall turning my ass to him hoping he’d enter me, and he did, spitting on my ass and his cock. He pinned me up against the wall saying he could tell I wanted it and how bad he wanted to cum inside me. His cock felt amazing, stretching my ass out and he didn’t take long to bust his load inside me but kept stroking in me, and now was stroking my cock, telling me not to cum as he wanted my load too. He reeked of beer but I didn’t care. Hearing him say that almost made me cum and was now begging for me to cum inside me.

he blasted his second load inside me letting out a loud exhale. As he slid out he said it was his turn and I wasted no time sliding inside him with just spit and stick. I loved that this total stud was taking me raw, no questions and was now begging for my load. I was so worked up I came in no time and kept stroking as he was eagerly begging for me to cum inside him again. There’s nothing hotter than a guy who looks and acts like a top but not only gets fucked raw, but takes loads too. And from a total stranger. I blasted the second load in him and was panting. My cock softened and slid out of him and he quickly moved to wipe his ass and clean up. As he did he mentioned he was there with friends and not to say anything if I saw him again as he didn’t want them to ask a bunch of questions. I offered my number and he declined saying he couldn’t as he’s seeing a guy. And that was it. Breeding some other guy’s BF raw in the bathroom. I’m guess he probably sneaks around like that regularly, knowing he’s hot and can easily pick up guys.

Fucking love cheaters. My gawd I would have practically cum instantly knowing he was cheating. Thanks for the recounting 

I got jerked off threw my panties by an older daddy as I was outside smoking a cigarette. He had a big hard on he let me feel threw his pants and he made me cum in my panties and leggings. Was walking around with a wet spot after that