Topping with an Average Dick

Honestly, I have sucked and have been fucked by just about every shape and size of cock. Too small is a thing, but 5 inches can be amazing. My prostate has taken some savage beatings from some hot motherfuckers with average cocks. Bless them, and the loads they gifted me. 🐷

On 7/4/2011 at 5:39 PM, fuckyouraw777 said:

We know everyone has an 8" or larger dick. Yeah, right.

I've found having a smaller dick has helped me convince more guys to let me fuck them...

What's your experience?

I have a couple of thoughts on this. First as a no loads refused bottom dick size doesn’t really matter to me. It’s about the top’s wants and needs not the bottoms so my opinions on his size are irrelevant. 

I also find that with average size dicks after I’ve taken a few loads they feel really good. I love how the cock just slides in so easily and the top can just go to town so when I’m opened and sloppy I’ll sometimes get excited when a guy with an average cock hits me up. I think any top with an average size dick should feel confident that there are bottoms out there that either don’t care about size or will appreciate them. 

• Like 2

Please keep topping if you have an averaged sized dick.  I take pleasure from any dick long enough to penetrate, and don't feel that if you have the smaller dick you can't top the guy with the bigger dick.  I will happily flip with anyone I have an attraction to.