Pozzed Up at Palm Springs

3 hours ago, str8mature5 said:

Some of the old stiries are the best !

very true, though its hard these days to tell just HOW old a story is. The story opens saying its in the year 2005, but, well its also fiction. The file I found had a date of being created in 2011, but that was the date I would have downloaded it from online. 

That said, I do agree much ofd the older stories, especially from the Bugshare and Bareback Exchange days tend to be the more intense and raw. 

Well here it is, part two of, not sure how many more parts. 
not much Smut here, most wanted to try and transition things from the original story toward where I'd like to take it.
enjoy!
====================================================================================

‘Thats it boy, relax and let your new Daddies POZ you up, Welcome to the Family!” Max had said as his thick hairy arms squeezed tight around the body of Ketih. The younger boy floating in a brand new world of dirty piggy fun he hadn’t imagined up until a few hours ago.

As Max pounded his infected Daddy Dick up Keiths hole, his partner Cameron, grabbed the kids face and shoved his own HIV positive cock down Keiths Throat. In the middle, Keith moaned and gurgled and twitched as he felt his naked sweaty body pushed between the two. His own throbbing cock mashed down into the somewhat course fabric of the worn beach towel that they were all fucking on. The heat of the sun and the feel of grass made his body all the more sensitive.

Max had been holding off for a while, but felt his cock start to twitch as he squeezed Keith all the more.

“Fuck boy! Here it comes, here comes Daddies infected load!” He grunted, an instant later he bellowed like a Bull in Heat as Keith felt the HIV positive cock explode deep up his guts. Max’s body shuddered as he road out his orgasm, reveling in his unmedicated load pumping deep up the boys unprotected ass. A few moments later Cameron grunted and shot his load as well, filling the boy from both ends as they collapsed panting in the hot afternoon sun. Cameron pulled his cock from Keiths dripping face, giving the plump tip a squeeze to milk out a last few drops of jizz as he stood up.

“Going to go grab some more beers and some water, you two love birds enjoy.” He said, shaking his cock as he turned and went into the house leaving Keith and Max behind. Max chuckled and squeezed Keiths well build but still smaller body as he flexed his now semi hard cock inside the kids ass.

“Well you’ve done it now kid, thats some prime High Viral seed soaking into your guts right now. You might not be infected right now, but I can sure as hell promise you will before you leave here.” He said, licking the sweat from Keiths back and neck, kissing him softly as Keith moaned under him. The two stayed locked together, Keiths mind on fire with what had happened, yet made no attempt to remove the infected cock from his hole as the two lay together. Eventually he gave a muffled grunt, and Max leaned to his side.

“What was that sexy boy?”

“I said, Its, ugh, its hard to believe you’re not on meds, both of you, you’re so fucking hot and well built. I thought guys with HIV looked more, wasted.” He said, his mind starting to realize a bit more of what he himself might end up like.  Max started to chuckle.

“Cause we usually are on meds boy. Your Daddy Max and Cameron like to stay in good shape and keep fit, that means taking our pills like good little pigs.” He said as the sound of a door was heard.

“Yeah, except when Pride swings around, thats our fucking time to cut loose and let our Virus have some fun.” Said Cameron, coming out holding an ice cooler full of beers and some water bottles. He popped a can and started to chug as he took a seat on an old plastic lawn chair. Max grunted and started to stand up, pulling Keith up as his now limp cock finally fell out of the well fucked hole.

“A while ago we decided to get out Poz Freak on and loved how empowering it was to have the Virus pumping through our cocks again. Ever since, we take a ‘vacation’ each year at Pride, making sure our big bear cocks are nice and Toxic for young horny neg holes like yourself.” Max said as he grabbed a can for himself as well. Still weak on his knees, Keith Stood uncertain as he listened to the two hot bears, both now sitting down with cocks still dripping.

“F-Fuck thats, messed up, you go off your meds on purpose, to infect other guys at Pride?” He said, moving to get some water, feeling like he was still caught in a fog as he felt his body drenched in sweat and cum trickling down his well fucked hole. The two bears looked at each other and laughed.

“This is Palm Springs at Pride boy, there’s probably more guys here infected with HIV then anywhere else in the country right now. Shit, if not infected with HIV, then infected with ‘Something’” Cameron said with a laugh as he pulled up another cheap plastic lawn chair, offering Keith a place to sit. As soon as he did, both Bears dropped a large beefy arm around him, fingers gently playing with his naked skin. The two settling into a long rehearsed routine of ‘Bad cop, worse cop’ as they teased Keith towards his inevitable corruption.

“Yeah, and right now I can bet at least a third of those guys are also off meds. Trust me Kid, whether you admit it or not, you coming here is a step towards embracing becoming a part of our family, and embracing who you were meant to be.” Max said, before down to pat between Keiths legs.

“Family? You mean becoming your ‘poz son’?” He said stifling a moan.

“Something like that, look this is a lot to take in I know, but I don’t think it was an accident you ran into us out on the hunt. I know you’re still pretty out of it, taking your first load of Viral Seed can do that. How about we take a rest, clean up, let your take in what your future has to offer.” Cameron said, as together he and Max got another groan from Keith. The two looked at each other and grinned.

It wasn’t long after, that the three had gone inside and cooled off. The house was like a lot of homes in Palm Springs, built in the 50’s with a lot of cinderblock and glass. Keith asked to take a shower, but both Daddies agreed they liked smelling off sweat, cum and piss. As the AC cooled down their bodies and relaxed Keiths brain, they took the chance to ask more about Keith and his trip.

He lived in a little suburb in San Bernardino and was currently going to college.

He’d come up for the weekend and had checked in at a cheap motel.

And while he’d bottomed every now and then, he much preferred to be on top.

After a while chatting, and some more water, and some more beer, Cameron looked up.

“How you feeling Kiddo?” He asked, genuinely curious now that the buzz of sex had died down a bit. Keith was silent for a moment as he looked between the two hot daddies on either side of him.

“Scared? Excited? Horny, I feel like I should go to the nearest hospital, but, I also feel, like…” he trailed off and Max leaned over.

“Like you need more don’t you?” He said.

“YES! Its fucked up! Im a top, usually, I don’t get fucked much, and I usually play safe, but all I can think about is getting more cock inside me right now!” He said, and then felt something inside him change.

“You are half right kiddo, what you need, is more POZ cock.” Max said, and before Keith could respond, he leaned over, giving him a thick deep kiss and thrusting his tongue down Keiths throat. The two moaned deeply before Max pulled away.

“Alright sexy, here’s the truth, we got you marked for a cute innocent boy to take home for a quick randy Poz fuck and pass our seed along too. But I think we didn’t count on making such a, connection, with each other. Being POZ is more than just being infected with HIV, you heard us earlier, it frees you, liberates you, and connects you to becoming a part of a family bigger than you can imagine. You’d become not just our Poz Son, but you’d be a part of all those that carried this strain before us. The essence of hundreds of gay men flowing through your body.” Max said, leaning in close to Keith, and licking his neck. Keith moaned, Cameron chuckled.

“Thats one way of putting it. Daddy Max likes to be a bit, dramatic, but he’s right about the Virus changing you. Meds or not, Toxic or medicated, once infected, you will become a part of something bigger.” Cameron said, as he looked up at an old clock on the wall. “Ok here’s the deal. It’s the Friday of Pride weekend, and just after 4 o’clock. If you want this, like, REALLY want this, then you go back to your motel, grab your stuff, and meet us here at 5 and spend the rest of the weekend with us. If you do, you are going to take our loads, and a bunch of other unhealthy men. By the time you leave on Sunday, you will most likely be pregnant with your Daddies strain of HIV.” Cameron said as he watched Keiths eyes glaze over.

“Oh, Fuck…” was all he said as he tried to fight his growing lust with what his rational brain was saying was a very bad idea.

About twenty minutes later, Keith had cleaned up, got his clothes back on, and headed out the door. Watching him go down the street to hail a cab, Max and Cameron, leaned against each other.

“What do you think sexy, he coming back? Or do you think he’ll run scared?” Cameron said as Max leaned over, thrusting a finger up his hole.

“Both, you saw the look in his eye, he’s scared of course, but we both got our mark left on him. He’s body might not be infected yet, but I know his brain is, he won’t be able to help coming back for me” Max said with a grunt before closing the door.

“If he does come back, what should we do with him, aside from the obvious.

“Like you said, its Friday night of Pride in Palm Springs, there’s a dozen fuck parties going on, but there’s one special one I know we can go to.”

“Oh? How special we talking?”

“Heh, Special like Big Sig is in town, and is going to be throwing a party at the ‘Castle’” Max said, and the two began to laugh.

• Like 11
  • Piggy 16
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the hood feed back.

and yeah. Wanted to mostly set things up for more “fun” in a chapter three.

it might be a while before I can finish the next chapter. I dint get a lot of time to type these days. And it’s hard sometimes to come up with convincing dialog where I’m not just repeating myself.

that said. Next chapter is going to have the three playing for a bit before going to the “party” where I plan for our young hero to get introduced to a whole spectrum of HIV infected pigs

• Like 7
  • Piggy 1

7 hours ago, Beastboy42 said:

"....going to have the three playing for a bit before going to the “party” where I plan for our young hero to get introduced to a whole spectrum of HIV infected pigs"

Oink!

• Like 1

hey all... 
Going slow on writing, ended up doing another short chapter, mostly just filler. 
next chapter things should get spicy again and I'll try and write something a bit more substantial. 

==================================================

It was 5:18 when the doorbell rang, and as expected Keith stood I the opening, looking nervous and horny. Cameron had opened it, wearing only a thin T-shirt and a pair of loose boxers, his cock making a dripping spot on the front as he looked the boy up and down.

“Well Fuck, Max was right, he said you’d not let us down, and here you are. Come on in.” He said, Keith walking in and looking at the huge beefy Daddy in front of him.

“Thanks, I, Don’t even know why I came back.”

“Fuck I did, you got our seed in you, our POZ seed, and it’s got a hold on you big time. You took only a bit, but I can tell its already getting in your brain, telling you need more.” Cameron said as he led the boy in and wrapped his huge arms around him and kissed.  Keith melted instantly, wanting to protest but enjoying it too much. The muscles of the man, his sweat, his scent. Cameron kissed deeper, almost as if trying to suck the air right from Keiths lungs, his eyes rolled up and he felt like he was going to pass out before the huge bear let go. Keith stumbled back panting for breath.

“Like that Kiddo? Just a taste of what we have planned for you tonight. Just so you know, Daddy Max is out right now, he’ll be back soon, but it’s just you and me right now.” Cameron said as he pulled Keith back in close.

‘Fuck, so hot, I want, more, of you, and him.” Keith said, still gasping.

“Want more POZ cock Boy?” Cameron grunted as he guided the boy toward one of his fat thumb sized tits, nestled in the scratchy fur of his body. Keith began to suckle on it immediately and gave a mumbled.

“Mmmrmmmmmmm” sound.

“What was that kiddo? Got to speak up for Daddy here.”

“I said. I, fuck, I do, I want your Poz cock in me, I don’t care what happens. I just, I need more.” Keith said, and Cameron laughed.

“Fuck boy, you have no idea just how much more we have to give you in the next few days. But before that lets get cozy, Max should be back soon, but we can have some fun to ourselves.” He said and pulled the unresisting Kieth with him as he headed toward the back of the house. In moments Cameron had pulled the Keith into the bedroom and down on a large bed that smelled of sweat and sex. Cameron tore of the thin stained shirt he wore and leaned back on the bed, pulling Keith on top and squeezing him in a tight bear hug.

Instinctively, Keith began nuzzling into the thick chest hair and began to nuzzle and sniff.  Gently Cameron guided the boy into his rank hairy pit.

“Theres a good boy, just relax and breath that in for a while, it’s better than poppers I promise.” He said as Keith moaned and nodded his head. For Keith, who always prided himself on getting clean after using the gym, always using deodorant, the intense funk from Camerons pit hit him hard and made his eyes water. He wanted to be disgusted by it, but he felt it awaken something deep inside him, something raw and primal.  All too soon, he was breathing it in an almost hypnotic state.

Cameron chuckled as he watched Keith breath deeply. He didn’t often meet many guys who so quickly got into his scent like this, and he started to think about the chances of this hot boy coming into his life.

“I don’t think it’s an accident you found us you know. Im not one for fate or destiny or that shit, but, fuck kiddo, there’s hundreds of horny gay men around right now, and you walked right into us first. Like you were meant to find us.” He said and reached down to stroke his already thickening infected phallus. “What do you think kiddo? You think it was fate running into two hot Daddies off their meds? Looking for a boy to infect?” He said casually as he listened to Keith moan. As much as Keith was lost inhaling the pit fumes of Cameron, the words were enough to rouse him from his moaning…

“Fuck, I don’t, I mean god you’re so fucking hot, Max is hot, I want you both so bad, but, it’s still so messed up.”

“Messed up? How so?” Cameron said, egging the kid on.

“Your both, Poz, and, wanting to spread it, spread a disease that can kill you? It’s I mean, once your infected…” Keith said, his voice trailing off as Cameron moved him toward his other pit now, letting the boy inhale the rank scent from the other side.

“Shhhh look, I know you’re scared, and unsure… but don’t worry about that right now. Just relax and Let your new Daddies show you a good time.” He said, squeezing his cock, watching as a few drops of virus infused precum dribbled out from the tip. Scooping up the precum, he kept a firm grip on Keith as he slide his fingers down toward his exposed hole, enjoying getting another moan as he gently slid the small amount of his viral strain into the boy. “Thats a good boy, relax, and just accept it one part at time. You’ve got a long night ahead of you.”

A moment later, the sound of the front door could be heard, and Max came back into the house carrying a load of groceries. Dropping them off in the kitchen, he made his way to the bedroom and smiled.

“Hope you two aren’t starting already? We’ve got a party to get ready for” he Sid, his body slick with sweat from the heat of the June summer day. Cameron chuckled and let go of the death grip he had of Keith deep in his pit, letting the boy get some fresh air.

“Of course not yet, just, talking about things. Discovered out new boy is a Musk Hound, almost passed out sniffing my pits here.” He said, Keith looking drunk as he rubbed his face, his eyes heavy from the pit fumes. Max grinned and started to rub his crotch.

“Well is that a fact? Going to be good to know. Especially for tonight. I’d say its just about time to get ready for the main event tonight.” Max said as Keith looked up, releasing only now his cock was sprouting a massive hard on that he couldn’t immediately do anything about.

“Party? What type?” He asked.

“The sexy type you youngster, now lets get dressed, not that it will matter. Any party at Big Sigs Castle is going to have you naked in no time.”

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 11
  • Thanks 1