Helping the old neighbor with plumbing

Some people are just not assertive. social awkwardness is the demon here.  I get off on stories like this. Then again badlybtranslated doujins in which Tops/Doms take special joy in pointing out how lewd/ erotic/ needy/ honest a bottom/ sub's body is also get me off. 

this is much better written, and I'd like to see whether our Protag makes it unscathed. the landlord interests me. 

• Like 2

I was standing in the doorway nude. I was covered in piss and cum in front of my landlord He looked at me annoyed. He was a big bear of a man. 6’4 over 350 lbs. He looked like he might have played professional football some years ago. But probably not any more since he’s in his 40s. He had thick muscular arms but soft muscle. Not toned, I could tell through his flannel shirt ripped at the shoulders. He had sort of messy short black hair and facial hair that was too long for stubble but too short for a beard. I was always afraid of him. He looked like he wanted to hurt me. Those cold eyes always had the impression he wasn’t in the mood for whatever complaint I had about the apartment so I kept to myself. Now here I was in probably the least most presentable way I possibly could be. I felt my face burn red.

“Move kid! Before someone sees you.” He pushed me aside coming in, closing the door behind him. He stood in the entryway looking around the place, seemingly not paying attention to me. “Get yourself cleaned up and put something on.” He commanded with little patience in his voice. I felt like a kid in trouble so I hurried to my bathroom and bedroom, cleaning myself up with a wet rag and throwing on what little I could find laying around. When I returned to him he was leaning against my couch with his arms crossed. 

“If the noise was disturbing anyone-“

“Cut the coy act. I know you two were fucking.” Right to the point. He wasn’t someone to waste time on small talk. 

“Well… yeah I guess. He needed a favor but things got carried away.”

“Yeah? He get you bent over his washing machine or under his sink while he plugs your ass? Playing it off as a happy accident?”

“How’d did-“

“Everyone knows kid. The dirty old bastard loves to plant his seed in new meat around here.” I was shocked. How did he know? Was Mr. Lewis telling people?

“He told you?”

“Kid… there isn’t a single male

body in this building who hasn’t taken that guys load up their ass.” What he said was insane. Really? Everyone? I know the complex isn’t large, maybe over a dozen units but everyone? There were young and old, and guys with families here. 

“He said it’s been a while since he’s played with anyone.” I said sheepishly.

“Yeah, to him a few days would be considered a while’. He’s always out looking for new ass.” So Mr. Lewis gets around a lot. I guess that makes sense given his forward personality and insatiable libido. But if he had everyone then.

“Wait, have you?” He stared at me as if asking wither or not my question was serious.

“Dude, you’ve seen his cock? I mean, I’m a top but damn you don’t see big ones like that on everyone.” That was a shock. I couldn’t imagine what that would look like. There had to have been a foots difference in hight between them. This massive bear on his knees getting fucked by such a small portly man like Mr. Lewis. But then again I didn’t think I’d be in that situation myself. “Figured I’d warn you about him when I saw him flashing his dick to you earlier. But that ship has sailed. He’s probably already pozzed ya.” 

“No. I mean I think he tried to few months ago but I am still clean. I was tested recently.“

“What about today? Clearly he must have been very thorough with you.“

“He didn’t cum in me. He did plenty of other stuff, but I managed to avoid that.“ I rubbed my sore ass thinking about the pounding I received earlier. How close I came to getting another dangerous load shot in me and this time without getting it watered down with piss.

“Oh shit really? Well for your sake you should probably keep it that way. The guy doesn’t care who he spreads his bug to.“

“Does that mean you are?“

“Nah, I take prep so it’s not a problem for me. I’m assuming you don’t?“

“I didn’t think it was really necessary too. I actually don’t hook up often at all. Plus I am busy with work and school so finding the time to get on that would be difficult.“

“Well that’s up to you man. Just know that if you continue to fool around with that guy you’re just going to end up poz.” He started walking towards the door, getting ready to leave. I followed him to open it for him. Wanting to be courteous. Before he left however he turned towards me, eyeing me for a bit. Then he reached forward and shoved his hands down my pants in the back and jammed a finger up my ass.

“Oh shit! Why are you-“ as soon as I asked that he pulled his hand out and started sucking on his fingertips.

“Hm, not bad. I can tell he gave your ass a work out. If you’re horny and you need to get off I can help you with that. But if you continue playing around with that guy I won’t be interested, I’ve heard of some of the shit he’s into. Just don’t let him start kink play with you. I mean I have kinks too but with him it might start simple, but you give him an inch he’ll take a mile with it. And keep the noise down! It’s like a PA announcement every time the old fuck has scored.“ With that he left me on my own. He gave me a lot to think about. And now my embarrassment has reached an all time high knowing the entire building knows what’s been going on. 

*some time later*

It had been a week since Mr. Lewis came to my apartment. I had his clothes he left over kept in a drawer. So far he hadn’t tried sleeping over. I kept wondering what he planned on. We already did so much. If I had to uphold to my promise then I think I could handle whatever he had in mind. Admittedly some nights while I laid in bed horny I would think of some of the things he did to me. Not because I liked it or anything but because it was the only sexual activity I had that was fresh in my mind. Besides… his cock was rather nice. I thought about what the landlord said and his offer to ‘help’ me with my horniness, but I couldn’t muster the courage to ask him. Mr. Lewis had been his usual self when I passed him by. We had exchanged greetings in the hall but that was the extent of it. Except for today. Today when I was getting home he stopped me in the hall.

“Hey there Tommy boy. Have a nice day?” He smiled, looking energetic.

“Yeah it was fine. Long day. I think I’ll just relax for-“

“Come over my place later. It’ll be good to spend quality time together.” He grinned while rubbing his crotch throw his shorts.

“Um I don’t know. Maybe not today?” I couldn’t think of a good reason to give him, not that it would matter to him anyway.

“Remember what you said?” He raised an eyebrow at me. I knew at that point he was cashing in what I promised out of desperation. 

“Yeah okay…. I’ll uh, I’ll see you later.” 

Later that night I was stalling and delaying. I was afraid of what was going to happen when I went over there. My dick was semi hard but that had to have been out of nervousness. Every part of my rational brain told me to stay away from that guy. But I did swear, so perhaps after this I can truly be done with it. I made the short walk two doors down to his place. For a moment I considered walking on by to the landlord. Perhaps if he was around I- 

“Come in boy! Come in!” Mr. Lewis opened the door and already had me by the arm. Guiding me to his living room. He was wearing a tank top and sweat shorts. Did this man ever wearing anything else? “So nice to have you here, was beginning to think you wouldn’t show.”

“We’ll I’m here. Everything okay? You have a nice day?” A stale conversation starter but what else could I say. I don’t know anything about this man other than he was perpetually horny and had a huge dick and very soft feet. Wait, that last one was a weird thing to bring up on a list of things I know about him.

“I’m dandy and randy. Especially now that you’re here. Sit with me. I’ll put on some shows.”

Mr. Lewis turned on the tv and we sat together watching some generic show about FBI investigators or something. I was surprised this was what he had in mind. After about ten or fifteen minutes Mr. Lewis pulled his tank top off. “Just getting comfy. Don’t want to get too warm. You take yours off too.” He sat there playing with his nipples. His rather large nipples that stuck out a bit.

“I’m not hot Sir. I’m okay.”

“You said you’d do anything. So when I take something off. You do the same. And don’t call me Sir, makes me feel old.”

“Oh okay. I’m sorry. What would you prefer?” I asked taking my shirt off.

“Grandpa.”

“WHAT?.. uh why?” That didn’t make any sense!

“Because it turns me on, obviously. If I had a grandson like you, wooo boy, I’d never leave the bedroom.” I noticed his bulge in his shorts getting larger. “So now, how about you play with my nipple here, give it a pinch” I reached over and grabbed his nipple. It was firm and round. He seemed to like it. His dick bulge was now very prominent. “Good boy.” We played with his nipples while we watch tv for a bit. Mr. Lewis moaning periodically. So far nothing bad. Then he raised his hips and slid his shorts off. His cock sprang up and smacking his belly. “Now you.” I pulled my pants off keeping my underwear on. “No no! I’m naked here so you should be to. Don’t be coy you silly boy.” I got up and took my underwear off as well. Now we were both sitting there nude. My cock was hard.

Mr. Lewis played with his cock while we watched TV. Him seemingly not paying mind to us naked there. Then he spread his legs and leaned back playing with his ass. “I have something for ya.” He pulled on something, it was a butt plug he had stuffed up his ass. It was black and long and wobbled. It had a wet coating to it. I wasn’t sure if it was lube or his moist ass. 

“I want you to suck on it.” He held in in front of me.

“What? I can’t do that!”

“Sure you can. You promised. Just do as I say and open your mouth.” He grabbed my face and looked at me expecting me to comply. I knew something was going to go down but I didn’t know what. I bit the bullet. I opened my mouth and took the plug from him and stuck it in. It tasted like giving rimjob. Mr. Lewis pushed and pulled the plug in my mouth. Essentially mouth fucking me with it. “That’s it. Taste grandpa’s wet ass.” Once the plug was clean Mr. Lewis pulled it out and gave it a lick and tossed it aside. 

“Good job Tommy boy. That mouth work of your is something. Got me real horny.” 

“Thanks Si- uh grandpa.” 

“Good. Now for the next part of your promise…” Oh god here we go. 

“What is it?” I was concerned.

“I have three options and I want you to make a choice. Feet, piss, or TV.”

“You want me to choose? So I can choose any of those? What happens if I choose any of them?”

“They’re all self explanatory. No need to overthink it.”

“TV. Definitely TV.” Thank goodness. I can avoid the humiliation of his kink play and we can continue the night watching boring cop shows. That’s fine by-

“Okay, if you insist. Now then get up on my lap and hover that ass over my cock.” Mr. Lewis leaned back and wiggled his cock straight up. The cock head was flared wide and angry looking. Much wider then his shaft. About the size of a golf ball.

“What?! I thought the option was watching TV?!” 

“It is. You ride my cock while I watch TV!” He chuckled. “But now here comes the other part. I want you to ride my cock. I won’t move my hips, but you have to milk a load out of me. You can pull off right before I cum if you want to. It’s up to you to judge on the timing but you have to make me cum using your ass.”

This was crazy. I have to make him cum? With my ass? Could I really avoid getting filled? Sure I have more physical in that position control but, I don’t know. 

“Is it too late to pick feet?”

“Oh? He he he, dirty boy! I think I know just the type of pig you’re going to be. But yes it’s too late. Now chop chop. It ain’t going to milk itself.”

This was reckless, I stood up and maneuvered myself so I was standing on my knees on the couch, straddling over Mr. Lewis’s lap. His cock head pointed up towards my hole. I was trembling. Mr. Lewis spit on his hand and rubbed  my ass with it. Lubing me up, digging a finger in. 

“That’s all the help you’re getting from me. Now lower yourself down and get to bouncing.” I did as instructed, i spread my ass and lowered down on his cock, the tip pressing my hole, I gradually lowered more and felt myself slowly getting penetrated. His head was big and took some force to get it in, but when it did it entered with a wet sounding pop.

“Ow! It hurts.”

“I’m not moving. It’s all you Tommy boy. Work grandpa’s cock up that ass.” I gave it a moment to relax, once it stopped hurting I wiggled my hips down, and got about half the length up in me. I then stared to gently bounce up and down.

”Good boy. Now you just enjoy that cock while I watch my shows.” Mr. Lewis looked past me to the TV. He wasn’t focused on me but his cock was still hard. I kept going up and down, getting a rhythm going. The sliding was getting slicker and smoother so I was able to increase the pace. 

“Oh.” I started moaning. It was feeling good now that I could control the action. Mr. Lewis was content watching his shows. I could feel my guts molding to his shape. My sphincter gliding up and down his veiny tool. The head exploring my colon. I put my hands on his chest. His pecs were soft and a little hairy. I needed the support to better work my ass. I kept going for long time. Going up and down. Even managing to slide all the way down and up. But getting his entire length up in me going all the way down gave an intense stretching feeling inside, like my ass wasn’t supposed to take this kind of length. 

“That’s it. Oof, you’re doing a great job.” I could tell his breath was getting labored. If he was getting close I wanted to work fast. I was enjoying his cock up in me but at the same time I needed to focus on what was at stake and my thighs were getting sore. Mr. Lewis was now staring at me, watching my ass going up and down on his cock.

“Are you close yet?” 

“Yeah getting there. Lean over and suck my nipples.” I leaned down and put his perked up nipple in my mouth. I sucked on it while my ass worked on his cock. I was kind nice sucking on it. Mr. Lewis was moaning. “Aah, fuck you’re a naughty boy. Riding your grandpa’s poison cock. Yeah you love that fuck stick demolishing you. You’re so tight, so hot and wet inside.”

I kept sucking his nipples and shaking my ass. Ignoring his dirty talk. I could feel his cock swelling, getting that iron hardness it gets when it’s close. I sat up right and bounced faster, sliding on his pole. He was pinching his nipples and breathing hard. My legs were killing me. 

“Oh fuck, ooh god.” He moaned 

“Are you gonna cum?” 

“Close boy, keep going, ooof, I’ll tell ya when it’s coming. You tell me when you’re getting off!”

“Okay!” Not sure how much more I could take. Legs hurt, but the cock felt amazing. I wished we could change positions.

“Yeah ride that cock! Oh! Yeah these balls are filled with a weeks worth of cum. Keep working it. You’re hungry ass is perfect for my cock!” His body was trembling his eyes squinting. I could tell he was ready.

“Yeah boy! Fuck! Oh yeah it’s coming! Fuck my sperm is coming!”

“Okay I’m getting off!” I raised my ass sliding up his furious cock. But Mr. Lewis slapped my thighs down causing me to grind my ass down to his hilt.

“Not yet! Just a little longer!” 

“Wait that’s not fair!” I tried getting up but my legs were exhausted and I was struggling. His cock plunging me deep. I bounced on him a bit more trying to raise my ass up. My head was going fuzzy from the intense dicking. 

“Fuck boy. Grandpa’s gunna cum! It’s gunna shoot up in you! Weeks worth of poz cum!”

“Wait no!” As I worked my thighs up against his hands, causing my ass to clench several times.

“Yeah that’s it! Squeeze my cock! That hungry ass is gunna drink it!” I kept trying to work my ass up, squeezing his cock in the process. I could feel him getting harder, his meat throbbing with every anal squeeze.

“HERE IT COMES! OH FUCK! AH!-“ his face was grimacing as his hips raising as he was ready to blow. I took the opportunity to raise my hips. His hands were still pushing down as my ass slid up his shaft. I could barley slide it up, but then the exiting stopped. “-AAAGH!” His cock head was so big it got stuck on the inside of my ring. I kept pulling and his cock head was pulling back as if it was stuck “AAAAGH, AAAAH! YEAHH!” I jolted up and his head aggressively popped out. I couldn’t raise too far so the tip was still kissing my entrance. Blast after blast of cum sprayed my hole. It felt like getting pressure washed. Mr. Lewis’s flow of cum was hefty. Cum got all over his lap and my ass.

I collapsed on the couch sitting in cum. Mr. Lewis sighed and licked up some of his cum. The rest staining the material.

“Ah, good game.”

“You cheated…”

“I never said I wouldn’t slap your thighs. So technically…”

I got up, I slowly made my way to the door holding my clothes. My ass a dripping mess.

“Well I guess it’s about that time. And you did a good job sunny boy. I guess I can let you go for the night.” Mr. Lewis walked over, his cock still rock hard and covered in cum like a glazed doughnut, still dripping everywhere, the tip seeping a weak flow like a salivating dog. My toes got drops of cum on them as he got close He stopped me from putting my clothes on. Rummaging through my pants pocket. “Just going to take this.” He took one of the apartment keys off my key ring. “Gonna drop by whenever so might as well have access. Oh and walk back naked for me.” 

I opened the door to the hall. My clothes in my arms.

“Don’t forget your kiss goodbye.” As he said that he walked up behind me and put has hands on my shoulders. He thrust his hips forward and plunged his cock in my ass again *squelch* then pulled out *pop*. “Sleep well my little foot pig!”

Edited by Justinrain
  • Like 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 1

I should add, everyone’s different. Some people yell during orgasm at the same time their cum shoots out. Some people yell after the cum already started shooting, some people yell a couple seconds before the cum shoots out. 

what happened here, that’s up for you all to interpret 😈

• Piggy 4

6 minutes ago, JimInWisc said:

I never anticipated grandpa would steal a key, or that his boy would not grab it back...

I think he was still buzzing from the adrenaline, mixed with, “promised to do what he said.” So that probably played a factor.

• Thanks 2

Just now, kiraizuru said:

I cum so hard. 
It hot to see a young guy’s guard getting down. Thank you for an amazing story.

Glad I could make you squirt. Tommy is definitely playing with fire. So many close calls getting closer

• Like 2

I love this story so much. I'm not normally into feet, but I can't wait for Tommy to get more of Mr. Lewis's soft fat sweaty feet. Loving how powerless and submissive Tommy is.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ldrt said:

I love this story so much. I'm not normally into feet, but I can't wait for Tommy to get more of Mr. Lewis's soft fat sweaty feet. Loving how powerless and submissive Tommy is.

Dude I love how I can turn some cogs for those who aren’t normally into certain kinks. Really flattering, thank you. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, negchaserlooking said:

Wow, well Tommy just got a poz load whether he wanted it or not with "Grandpa" sliding his cock back into  that cum covered arse. Fuck that was hot. 

You think so? His hole might have wiped it as it slid up.

• Like 1