Helping the old neighbor with plumbing

On the one hand I want to see Lewis get his comeuppance but on the other hand I’d also love to be the naive boy him and all those aids tops gangrape

Thanks for the illustration @Justinrain.  Motivated me to go back and read chapter 1 (all the while my cock drooling pre).  Once Mr Lewis cock was planted inside him it is clear that Tommy was weighing a great feeling cock to a poz load.  Of course the piss neutralized the virus (which is pretty whimpy as a virus until it takes hold).  

I can relate though.  If Mr Lewis' cock entered me I doubt I would fight it off until the load was in; and likely would have wiggled my own ass some as he "adjusted the faucet"...  

• Like 1

Great illustration, you should do more.  I'd especially like to see Rob having his fun.

As for the story in general, this is a condensed version of how my barriers have been broken down by many, many men over the years.  I go into submissive mode and they just do whatever kink appeals to them and I discover that I didn't have a good reason to have that limit after all.  I may not enjoy all of the things they've done to me, or made me do, but I'm not afraid of those kinks anymore.

• Like 1