Very Discreet/Anonymous - Open Door, Anonymous Suck/Fuck - London UK

Your first name (or a name you'll respond to): Ian

Your cell number (for texts and voice calls): +447970 632  567

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code): NW6 1HT

Times you're generally not available: Always Available

Height: 5ft 9ins

Weight:  74k

Ethnicity: White British

Anonymous & Very Discreet Deep Throat Suck Swallow/Fuck  - Safe To Fuck Scene- .Door Open, You'll Find Me Naked and ready To Suck/Swallow Take Your Cum Inside Me.ALL You Have To Do Is... Walk in...anonymously..Wear hoods/masks for complete anonymity if you wish... Cock Out  and enjoy!...no strings/very discreet ..NO CHAT NEEDED!! If You Prefer!! ..- JUST BE CLEAN & Get the Deep Throat Suck/Swallow/Cum Inside Cumdump You Always Wanted!! I'm Also An EXPERT Throat Fucker - +++MY COCK LOVES BEING SUCKED!+++  Pics On Profile...Also Fine With Verbal and Bare Hand Spanking (receiving) 

******Very Discreet/Anonymous Deep Throat Suck/Sallow/Cumdump Scene For  Straight/Married/Bi Curious  GUYS ONLY******

*****Yes It Is Safe For You To Cum Inside Me*****

WIN_20230306_01_54_50_Pro.jpg

WIN_20230222_00_06_11_Pro.jpg

• 4 months later...
Just now, NWLondoncumdumpuk said:

large.WIN_20230723_05_04_10_Pro.jpg.f9d49c08412476aece064f3c3f8c6c7b.jpg

Open 11.55pm 29th July - ALL DAY Sunday 30th July...Password Entry So No Names Needed...Flat Door On Latch. .Push Open and Do It...Verbal, Bare Hand Spanking Good!!!..Alone or With Others...NW6 West Hampstead...Message For Address..Simple!