Douching?

bttmboi4yu

So you sit there in a tub of hot water with your shit floating by as you fuck yourself with a dildo? I'm going to have to advise against this approach. You are setting yourself up with a perfect environment to get a MRSA, a highly drug resistant skin infection, aka Flesh Eating Bacteria Infection. If you survive, then often times you are left with a severe scar, or worse, it eats yo ur entire nose off.

Also, what's the point of fucking yourself so feverishly with a dildo when you're bout to go get the real thing? Personally, I want a hole that's nice n tight that I get to make blossom and relax and open up with my flicking wet tongue, then gets gaping after I plunge my prick in deep. I hate big loose mancunt thats so stretched out, I feel like I'm just fucking air. I will agree that a dildo deep insertion test is a good idea, aka the Dip Stick Test. Remember, a simple plain cold water enema, not warm water, and Fleets Enemas should be avoided as well. Do not apply repeated thrusts w dildo, rendering it useless ane deified into "gaping pussy" status. A few slow, deeeep, and careful insertions of ur dildo to grab that leftover bit o' lunch, then preserve that little pucker til your date arrives.

I have tried a variety of methods to clean out and I absolutely swear by the Stream Master. It's basically a funnel type device that hangs from the shower head. It has a second overflow hose which ensures constant pressure. I prefer this to the regular shower shots because the pressure and water temperature is much more stable. Additionally since it attaches to almost any showerhead, and it's all soft rubber and can be folded up it's great for traveling. I paid a lot of money for a high-quality Hans-Grohe shower fixture with detachable connectors for my shower shot - but I now only use the Stream Master.

If I've been eating reasonably well and my bowels are co-operative, I can take a shit, run some water up there (around 250ml) by squeezing a water bottle 2 or 3 times and I'm totally clean and good to go for 12+ hours. If they're not, I don't bottom that night.

I have in the past spent up to 90 minutes preparing my ass for fucking but it just isn't worth the effort for me.

This exactly for me as well. I agree about the taking too long not being worth it either. If I can't get clean enough doing my regular routine (which generally works perfectly) then i just don't bother.

@BrotherDeposit

The Steamworks here in Toronto also has douche nozzles in three bathroom stalls and sells hoses from a vending machine for $4. One other bathhouse in town Spa Excess also has two douche stations and sells hoses. The other smaller baths in town don't have these facilities and it is a huge factor in my choice of establishments.

Douching is a huge part of my confidence/comfort level in being fucked. I can really relax and take it when I feel my ass is clean enough to eat off (out?).

There is no way I could install a shower shot at home. If i could that would be great. I have tried enema bottles but found them awkward and unsatisfying.

The beauty of the douche station at the bath is I can arrive, get a room purchase a hose, douche immediately then take a long relaxing shower and then check my ass afterwards in case anything has settled. I often find that some water can continue to drain so usually I will try to lube my ass with silicone lube (which does not immediately wash off) and then open it up in the shower with two or three fingers. This is also good advertising. On my last trip to the baths this caught the attention of the guy in the opposite shower, a total top with the biggest cock I saw all night. He explained that he was cleaning off after having cum in another guy's ass but would love to fuck me later in one of the public rooms. Which he did.

• Like 1

• 6 years later...
On 7/5/2011 at 3:25 PM, ff-whole said:

I use my garden hose at my outside shower... full blast, way down deep and fill'er up and just let it flow...

Just love it...

Or in the sea [ I live on Bonaire ] spread my hole with four fingers and let the sea do the rest. It doesn't get as deep though.

The hose and the sea I'm not so brave to attempt. I normally use lukewarm water to douche and get ready for ass play or getting dicked down.

• 2 weeks later...

Try a ear irrigator.  It sounds crazy, but every drug store has them (and it's not awkward to buy). They are like a little plastic bulb with a pointed end.  You can get one small enough to carry in your pocket - I take mine when I go out for the night.  It doesn't have a huge capacity, but just fill it up with water and squirt it up your ass 2-3 times.  Works like a charm...

• Like 1