Thinking about cumunion Seattle this Saturday

Bbbottom28

I’m really wanting to bottom at cumunion, I’m not on prep and still neg. I went to a bathhouse in Vegas and got soooo many loads once and want to relive it. Is it worth it up there? I haven’t been laid in awhile and I want my hole to get filled up and hurt. Any other spots?

Edited by Bbbottom28
Spell check

• Bbbottom28 changed the title to Thinking about cumunion Seattle this Saturday

I'm not trying to dissuade you from going to the one in Seattle, I go to it if I happen to be there on one of the party dates. If you want to go to a CumUnion party with a really good active fucking scene, that almost guarantees you will get fucked, I recommend the LAX party, it is resuming after a several months hiatus on 4/7. It is a lot more active than the parties in Las Vegas, and the parties in Las Vegas are a lot more active than Seattle.

I would highly recommend that you do get on PREP if you are going to act on this.

Edited by NWUSHorny

You need to go and experience the scene for yourself. I live in Portland, so I haven't been too many times in Seattle and don't make special trips for events there. I find both Portland and Seattle scenes extremely slow, but you can get lucky and be there on a somewhat decent night.