Best BB places on a saturday night?

rawfuckr

Options in London are fairly limited these days. It depends a little bit on which Saturday you are talking about. If it’s tomorrow, there’s Hardon at the Union Club in Vauxhall, if it’s next week, then there’s Roast at Electowerks in Islington- these are club nights, starting at 9:00/10:00pm. As far as cruise bars are concerned, there’s really only the Vault, the Bunker and the underground club at Central Station… Other than that, there’s just the saunas. Hampstead Heath would be good in the summer, but right now it’s still too cold.

I think I’d still bet on the Vault if I were in your shoes- it won’t be as good as it is on Mondays and Thursdays (naked night), but it will still probably deliver.

Edited by Spunkinmyarse

6 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Options in London are fairly limited these days. It depends a little bit on which Saturday you are talking about. If it’s tomorrow, there’s Hardon at the Union Club in Vauxhall, if it’s next week, then there’s Roast at Electowerks in Islington- these are club nights, starting at 9:00/10:00pm. As far as cruise bars are concerned, there’s really only the Vault, the Bunker and the underground club at Central Station… Other than that, there’s just the saunas. Hampstead Heath would be good in the summer, but right now it’s still too cold.

I think I’d still bet on the Vault if I were in your shoes- it won’t be as good as it is on Mondays and Thursdays (naked night), but it will still probably deliver.

Yeah, is tomorrow sat 18 march. I guess I'll check out the vault on a saturday and I'll move on if I'm not feeling it. was sort of looking to check out something new. HardOn sounds ok.. I'm looking for fucking, not into dancing at all, and I prefer people to concentrate on the first.

12 hours ago, rawfuckr said:

Yeah, is tomorrow sat 18 march. I guess I'll check out the vault on a saturday and I'll move on if I'm not feeling it. was sort of looking to check out something new. HardOn sounds ok.. I'm looking for fucking, not into dancing at all, and I prefer people to concentrate on the first.

Yeah, Hardon is first and foremost a sex club- I think there’s some dancing, but that’s not the main focus. 

Do Vault, then Hardon- and if you’re still around tomorrow afternoon, do SBN.

On 3/17/2023 at 11:11 PM, Spunkinmyarse said:

Was that Vault on Saturday night and they were queuing to get in when I left at about 10pm. Was hot. Got fucked four times. No loads but the last guy did piss fuck me.

I’m looking at dates I can get to London and what’s on in the next short while. HardOn would be my preferred event, but I won’t be able to make it till the June one. Has anyone been to Screw? Seems to be a similar fetish event. Any opinions?