Would you fuck with your bf's brother?

Sharp-edge

As it  happens, my bf that I cherish  most has a brother. He's not gay as far as  we know, but I think he's a hot guy. I have fantasised about fucking him  when I'm horny but I  think it  would be a disastrous thing to do.  Have u ever found urself in a  similar situation?

• Piggy 1

Which is stronger? Your love for your BF or your lust for his brother? Not devastating your BF or fucking his brother? That should inform how you proceed. Most "dumb animals" have enough sense not to 💩 where they eat and sleep. Homo Sapiens Sapiens isn't always that smart....

Fantasize to the ends of the Earth! I won't fault you for that. But do you really want to potentially destroy two relationships (yours with your BF and your BF's relationship with his brother) by acting on a fantasy? Best case scenarios, you either nail the brother and he keeps it quiet or the three of you have the best 3ways imaginable. Worst case scenario, everything crashes and burns around you. I'm a pretty low-risk person, so I know which option I'd choose. Do you?

Sleeping with the brother of  your boyfriend? His brother is a bit too close to home.  If you really value your relationship with your boyfriend I would file that fantasy away in the "If I only could sleep with....." part of  your brain.  Because frankly, that's a recipe for disaster, at least in my opinion.   Now, if some glorious day your bf tells you he wants to include his brother in a little three way play - JUMP ON THAT OPPORTUNITY.  

It never happened to me when it comes to boyfriends.  But I have slept with two brothers at the same time, as well as a father/son duo (dad in his late 40s, son in his early 20s).  The "two brothers" scenario ended with one of them crying, the "father/son" combination has come over multiple times.

I'd really tread lightly here, and like you posted, you are not even sure his brother his gay....

• Moderators

Yeah, only if they were BOTH completely OK with it. Which would be unlikely, but not impossible. Otherwise...

Loretta: Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. It's been two weeks since my last confession.

Priest: What sins have you to confess?

Loretta: Twice I took the name of the Lord in vain, once I slept with the brother of my fiancée, and once I bounced a check at the liquor store, but that was really an accident.

Priest: Then it's not a sin. But... what was that second thing you said, Loretta?

Loretta: You mean the one where I once slept with the brother of my fiancée?

Priest: That's a pretty big sin.

• Haha 1

On 3/19/2023 at 12:30 PM, Sharp-edge said:

As it  happens, my bf that I cherish  most has a brother. He's not gay as far as  we know, but I think he's a hot guy. I have fantasised about fucking him  when I'm horny but I  think it  would be a disastrous thing to do.  Have u ever found urself in a  similar situation?

Same as a colleague or random 'crush' who "isn't gay as far as we know". Bound to end in tears for one, both or all of you.

• Like 1

In jr. high I had a sexual relationship with a classmate.  His brother had suspicions and confronted me about it.  Turns out he was jealous.  These two were different as night and day.  My FB was an athletic  take charge type, and his brother not so much.  The brother wanted to know what the other one had that he didn't....Soo,  we gave it a try.  Instead of a bang,  it was a fizzle.