Bred By Black Trucker

I live in a small town in Minnesota, so its hard to find men around here. I had been posting ads on a website for awhile. A few hits and misses - nothing great, until I got an email from this trucker guy, which read 'Black trucker here 9 inch uncut cock. - need to fuck some ass' so I gave him my cell number, we traded pics and made plans to meet up at a rest area north of town. I was a bit nervous because I never been with a black man before nor had I before taken such a big dick.

It was around 2:00 A.M. when he texted me and saying he would soon arrive, so I parked at the rest area and waited. Sure enough a big rig pulled up behind me. I walked around to the passenger door and got in. He was about 6'0'' around 250lbs in his mid 40's shaved head and a mustache. He asked, "How you doing tonight?" while rubbing his cock.

My eyes where glued to the big bulge in his blue jeans. I said "I'm cool... so what you wanna do?"

"I need to fuck some ass. You gonna give it to me?" I nodded my head, then he jumped into the back of his big rig and told me to join him.

He lay on his back as I unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. It was half-hard but big and thick. I slipped the head of his dirty dick. He must not have bathed in a couple of days. At first I thought it tasted kind of gross but was so boned-up I didn't care. Soon he was fully erect. I did my best to suck his big fat cock, slipping my tongue in between his foreskin and tasted his dick cheese. I went down to suck his balls. They where golf ball sized and covered with nappy hair. He moaned and grabbed the back of my head and his cock and started face fucking me. I choked and gagged, but he kept forcing his big dick down my throat. I struggled to control my gag reflex as my spit and lubed-up his dick.

"Fuck yeah" he said "you like that big nigga dick?" I couldn't breath and tried to push away from him, but he slapped my hands, saying "No hands - take care of this fuckin' dick" as he thrust deeply down my throat. I was unclear if I would pass out or puke. Fortunately he decided to progress to the next stage saying "I'm gonna fuck you with this death dick - lay down."

He withdrew his cock from of my mouth and unceremoniously yanked off my pants and briefs, rolled me onto my stomach, spread my legs apart and slammed his full nine inches into my tight ass. I damn-near screamed and tried to get him to slow down. He laid on top of me saying "Take this dick, you faggot. This is what fags are for." It felt like my asshole was being ripped apart. I tried to move around and adjust myself so it wouldn't hurt so much, but he held me in place, ordering me to "Quit fucking moving!" As he kept reaming my asshole, he pulled out and started slapping my ass cheeks and damaged asshole, snarling "Keep it tight and quit trying to push me out!" Then he shoved what felt like four fingers into my hole, viciously slapped my ass and told me to squeeze my pussy around his fingers.

I did my best but he kept sliding his fingers in and out of me while slapping my ass and kept insisting that I tighten up my pussy. He then shoved his cock deep inside my guts and started power-fucking me, growling "I'm gonna rape you like I raped those white boys in prison" as he slid his fingers down my throat. I could taste my ass juices and blood. He jammed his fingers so far down my throat I started gagging again. He kept pulling his fat cock out then slamming it back in, "Take it you white bitch!" he withdrew his fingers from my mouth, ordering me "Tell me you love that nigga cock." I did so, perhaps weakly, where upon he snarled "What? Louder!"

So I yelled "I love your nigga cock!" That apparently really turned him on, and served to push even deeper as his orgasm approached.

"Oh fuck yeah! you little white bitch. You wanna my little nigger babies in your pussy?"

"Fuck yes - knock me up!"

Slapping my face he replied "That's what I thought faggot. Here it comes. I'm gonna get you fucking pregnant!" Moaning loudly, he unloaded deep inside my ass. I could feel his little babies shooting inside me. His dick started to soften and soon fell out of me. We where both sweating and breathing heavily and so rested for a spell. After about ten minutes he lightly slapped my ass saying comparatively gently "Clean off my dick." I took his cock into my mouth, licking and sucking his dirty dick clean. When he decided he was satisfactorily cleaned he ordered me "Go on - get the fuck out."

I scrambled into my clothing and made my way out of his truck, went to my car and sat there, reliving the last few minutes. My cock was rock hard and dripping with pre-cum. I waited there just in case he wanted be to come back for another round, but his truck started up and drove off. I went home and laid in bed, playing with my stretched-out hole. Needless to say, it was deliciously sore and tender. I pushed out his load: a mixture of blood and cum oozed into the palm of my hand. I took a quick taste of the mixture and then rubbed the balance onto my hard cock, using it as lube for a well-deserved jack-off session.

I telephoned and texted him a couple of times since, but no luck. He never picked-up or replied. Still I gotta say I hope to get reamed by him again.

Edited by Hotload84

• 1 year later...

HOT SHIT U GOT INTO MAN! I Love getting put in my place by the domination of a Fat Black Baby Maker ! I NEVER TELL A BLACK MASTRER TO WEAR A RUBBER! Its a white Masculine pig boi's job in life to get stretched, take the pain & the nut of sexed up black brutal kings! BUT KNOWING HE'S CHARGED UP WOULD HAVE MADE IT ALL THE MO HOTTER as he pisses his POZ Babies into my fertile 24/7b starving Ass Pussy!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 years later...