Do you feel the need to make up for lost time?

NWUSHorny

Do you feel the any urgency to make up for lost time hooking up due to COVID and then Monkeypox?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you feel the any urgency to make up for lost time hooking up due to COVID and then Monkeypox?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm about the same
    • I kept up my normal hookup life through both

How many of you feel a need to make up for lost time hooking up after the events of the last 3 years? 

I know I do, while I did hookup a few times during COVID and never completely stopped for Monkeypox, it feels like I am hornier than ever. It doesn't help that I'm over 50 and lost a year 5 years ago due to going through cancer treatment. Anyone else feeling greater urgency?

• Like 1

I'm not 100% sure if it's because of COVID & MPX, but I've been going to the sauna pretty much every weekend, since MPX quietened down (and a bit before it reared its head). It's pretty much the only time i have sex, but I've swapped from top to bottom and do my utmost to take as many raw cocks and loads as I can while there.

I've definitely become MUCH more of a slut since lockdowns, etc., something I'm very happy and not ashamed about! 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, VersGuyAnon said:

I've definitely become MUCH more of a slut since lockdowns, etc., something I'm very happy and not ashamed about! 

Sounds like you feel the same way I do. Unfortunately need to move to make it happen, and take more sexcations like the one that resulted in these 2 stories. I  severely limited hooking up, due to the Monkeypox outbreak, for the next 3 months after they happened.

I definitely feel like I've missed out due to Covid.  One of the bookstores that had booths closed down mostly due to Covid and one of the other two that is left cut their hours back and have never gone back to 24/7.  And both the ones that still are open seem to be less busy than they were before Covid plus it seems like even for a given number of people there is less action.

In short I think we all got screwed, and not in a good way.

• Upvote 1