First time bathhouse experience - 4 loads in the steam room

jock69

I went to the bathhouse for the first time, and even though I was nervous, I still had a good time and got a number of loads.  My mentor wasn't able to take me as he's traveling at the moment, but he encouraged me to go on my own and sort of walked me through how things usually work.  I was mostly nervous of running into someone I might know, as I'm not really out.

I decided to go on a weeknight when it was less busy just to sort of ease into things and get a feel for how it all worked.  I got to the bathhouse in the evening and rented a small room instead of a locker, just in case so that I'd have a place to relax and collect myself.  I stripped and put on a towel, put the key around my arm, and started exploring.  There was a hot tub, shower area, wet and dry steam room, and a gym.  There was also public play area towards the back - I went in to take a look but it was pretty dark and sort of stood there to let my eyes adjust when someone wordlessly put their hand on my ass.  It startled me and I jumped before turning around.  I must have had a 'deer in headlights' look, because the man asked me if I was okay, to which I replied that it was my first time and was just a bit nervous.  He asked if I wanted to come back to his room and he could show me a good time, to which I agreed.  He led me back to his room and dropped his towel, exposing a nice ~7-inch cock, moderately thick with an upward curve - he was already hard.  He saw how my eyes fixated on his cock, and, with a twinkle in his eye, he said "I was going to ask but I can see what you want."  

He gently guided me onto my knees and I started sucking his cock.  "That's it, that's a good boy," he moaned, as I worked his dick with my mouth.  "You like sucking Daddy's cock, don't you, boy?"  I moaned in the affirmative.  "Good boy.  You're just a beautiful little faggot aren't you?"  The magic words.  I nodded my head while still working his cock.  He abruptly pulled me up off the floor, and had me get on the bed on all fours.  He started eating my ass out, and before long, had lined up his cock against my hole and pushed in.

"Oh god," I breathlessly moaned, my heart pounding.  There's just something so psychologically (and physically) hot about that first bareback insertion.  Feeling a raw cock slide inside me for the first time sends my brain spinning with all sorts of thoughts - horniness and lust, vulnerability, feeling used, a bit of shame, but also a profound sense of 'rightness'.  The adrenaline/endorphin rush is just incredible and it makes my heart pound and skin flush every time.  He started pounding me pretty hard, commenting on how silky my hole felt, and what a beautiful faggot I was taking a strangers raw cock.  He didn't take long before he announced that he was cumming in me, and I felt him slam into me hard, as if he was trying to get his cum as deep inside me as possible.  As he came in me, I felt a positive swell of emotion - this was what I wanted and it felt so right, to please men with my body.

He asked me if I wanted to cum, but I declined because I wanted to stay horny and take more loads.  He said he'd love to fuck my cummy hole and add a second load later on if I was still around.  I thanked him and left his room, and decided to go to the steam room to relax and regroup.  I put my towel on the stone bench and sat, and just closed my eyes and relished in what had just happened, with the load of cum still inside my ass.  I heard movement and felt someone sit next to me and put their hand on my thigh.  I didn't stop them, and then they took my hand and guided it toward their hard cock.  I opened my eyes and got on my knees and started sucking.  This went on for a minute or so before I felt someone behind me, fingers probing my hole.  I moaned and leaned back into their fingers.  They pulled out, and must have noticed cum on their fingers because they said "Fuck yeah" and then I felt a cock pushed up against my hole.  Those same feelings rushing through my brain as his cock slid into me.  I loved how he didn't even ask, he just saw me and took what he wanted.  

As I was getting spit roasted, I heard/felt the door open a few more times, and we had amassed a small crowd of people watching me get spitroasted.  I couldn't really see anyone clearly, but that feeling of being watched was an added rush to the already wonderful feelings that were going through my body.  The first guy unloaded in me wordlessly, then got up and left.  I never even saw what he looked like.  The guy I as sucking got up and took his place at my ass and slid right in and started fucking.  Another guy got in front to use my mouth.  This happened a few more times and I took 4 loads in my ass on the floor of the steam room.  After the last guy came in me, I just sat on the bench for a while, feeling almost as if this had been a dream.  But the cum leaking out of my hole most definitely confirmed it was not.  I loved how impromptu everything was, and how things just sort of organically unfold.  I wanted more, but it was also late and I had early class the next day so I decided to call it a night.  I will for sure be coming back, and I definitely want to try out the public sling/fuck bench next time.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 8

That is great, I always love hearing stories where guys have a good time on their 1st visit to a bathhouse. I too went on a weeknight, and fucked (before I even had a chance to explore the club), got fucked and was the meat in a fuck sandwich (flip fucking back and forth with the other versatile guy) all in the 1st hour. Needless to say I have been a fan ever since.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 3

Super hot story! I love it when a daddy calls me a faggot as he's either deep in my ass or my throat! Makes me hard every time. Lucky that you got so many loads back to back, I hope to have similar luck soon

The exact way I like it too and often was used and loaded...
Having onlookers while getting fucked make the others want a piece of the action too.
If the night would be slow, I always tried to make a good amount of noise to attract more top fuckers...

One load is never enough.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...

hot times! thx for sharing. also a bathhouse fan. B.C. (before corona) i had tried to go to all the bathhouses in usa and also hit a number in canada, netherlands, germany and mexico city while at it. def recommend exploring more they each have their own vibes!

• Upvote 1