club houston

hotelbttmslut

On 3/21/2023 at 2:15 AM, hotelbttmslut said:

never been thinking about visiting while on vacation in galveston, whats it like? rooms, slings, dark room? only reviews seem to mention a play area upstairs w/ glory holes and the steam room being nice.

any info is greatly appreciated! 

I'd love to know too.  Houston is around 3 hours from me and this is a place I should visit some time when I have an opportunity to get away.

I lived in Houston for 30 years. I usually went to Midtown Spa. It was a little more my type...sleazy. Sadly I heard it is closed now. I did go to Club Houston several times though. It is a bit classier than Midtown was and has a lot more things that it offers. It has an indoor and an outdoor pool, a large area to sunbathe, a dry and a wet sauna and an area to eat and talk and lots of rooms. I haven't lived there since 2016 so I hope all of this is still there. I'm going back to visit next month and it is definitely on my itinerary.

• Like 2