A lot of straight Married guys cheating

Japbtm

Anyone notice a lot of straight married guys on Grindr and Sniffles looking for side anon action bb lately? I’ve notice quite a few and many saying their wives aren’t making them cum or not in the mood…. Is march close pussy for spring cleaning month? 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 3
  • Haha 5

Its always been the case.

In any given venue - bathhouse, online, sex party, gay app - at least 30% of the men are married. Usually depends on day/time of day. Late evenings/night you get the single guys.

Rush hour and lunch time is peak activity for married men.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 1

17 minutes ago, topblkmale said:

In any given venue - bathhouse, online, sex party, gay app - at least 30% of the men are married. Usually depends on day/time of day. Late evenings/night you get the single guys.

I'm married and on my lunchbreak right now!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

This isn't anything new.  Even in rural areas, the percentage of those guys who identify as "straight" but were still on the DL is very high, almost equal to those living in metropolitan areas.  As I have gotten older, many of the guys I have hooked up with were formerly married to women, or have children from past relationships.  I figured that was a "sign of the times" as many who were willing to talk about the subject  said family pressure was the main reason they married and had children, not because they really wanted to.

I moved from a more rural area to a  metropolitan one, and I found that the percent was about the same.  Also, if I met guys through say through the now defunct Craigslist, those guys were not the same as those who would post profiles on say adam4adam, or barebackrt.  I would say the majority identified as bisexual or said they were straight, but wanted to have sex with a guy once in a while.  I heard reasons like "My wife won't suck my dick" or "She won't do anal".  

When I lived in "the country" so to speak, the three guys who I saw on a regular basis were either married, previously married or were living with a woman.  I used to think there was something wrong with me that I attracted guys that used to have sex only with women, but after talking to other guys I found that they too, were having sex with guys who identified as bisexual or wouldn't even go that far.

I make it a point not to ask personal questions when I first meet someone.  It's not my business, no one forced them to respond to my profiles or come over my place.  But after a few years and seeing a personal twenty or thirty times, I felt a question here and there was fair game and those who continued to stop by eventually opened up and talked about their personal lives.  After all, it's just sex, there is no emotional involvement, and no one owes anyone an explanation.  But a little background info about how you ended up in my bed on multiple occasions made me more comfortable with them .  In most instances, I answer their texts first.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4

Yes!

In last year, I’ve had more encounters with married straight men than before, without changing my cruising habits lol.

These have included on ‘gay’ hookup sites, cottages, a work colleague and a barista at my local coffee shop.

All raw without even asking about condoms, status etc and I introduced two of them to my friends Tina and Gina.

• Like 10
  • Piggy 10

6 hours ago, Japbtm said:

Anyone notice a lot of straight married guys on Grindr and Sniffles looking for side anon action bb lately? I’ve notice quite a few and many saying their wives aren’t making them cum or not in the mood…. Is march close pussy for spring cleaning month? 

Must be something like that!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, topblkmale said:

This is true...  bi married on DL guy here...  those are times I've often frequented the bookstore booths and theater...  Whenever I can get an opportunity.  I know for sure a lot of the other guys are also married and cheating because they've told me so, or are wearing rings, etc...

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, HoneyBuns1980 said:

I’m seeing a lot of these supposedly married guys are “curious” and “want to try bottoming.” HUGE put-off for me. 

Why is that a turn-off?  Because you think they should only top if they are cheating?  Or cheating in general is bad?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, slzyfckr said:

Yes!

In last year, I’ve had more encounters with married straight men than before, without changing my cruising habits lol.

These have included on ‘gay’ hookup sites, cottages, a work colleague and a barista at my local coffee shop.

All raw without even asking about condoms, status etc and I introduced two of them to my friends Tina and Gina.

I think it is becoming more acceptable to give the other side a try...  I'm not into the Tina, etc...  but I see it a lot at the bookstores...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, slzyfckr said:

I think you’re right about it becoming more acceptable, including the bb element. Happy days 😈

Huge numbers I see on sniffies at least claim to be on PrEP.  Depending on how you feel about it, it at least is usually accompanied by them being bareback friendly.  There are also quite a few that are UD+ on there, also generally bareback friendly.