A lot of straight Married guys cheating

Japbtm

Just now, austin_submale said:

Huge numbers I see on sniffies at least claim to be on PrEP.  Depending on how you feel about it, it at least is usually accompanied by them being bareback friendly.  There are also quite a few that are UD+ on there, also generally bareback friendly.

It’s great isn’t it? The range of raw cocks and loads on offer is increasing. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Last year when I discovered Sniffies easily 70% of my hookups were straight partnered men in my car parked in the back of wherever parking area where they lived. And these straight cheaters were almost ALL of my repeaters. They were always on time, in control; they got to do things they couldn't do with their ladies and,  afterwards, grateful.

For me, after 3 of these in a night, it couldn't have been better then this.

Has anyone else found Sniffies to be much less busy this year? 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

3 hours ago, austin_submale said:

Why is that a turn-off?  Because you think they should only top if they are cheating?  Or cheating in general is bad?

I don’t give a shit about who’s cheating. It’s not my concern. But, as it relates to married men, it puts me off when I’m with someone - who knows I’m a total bottom - I thought was a top who turns out to want the same things sexually as I do. It’s false advertising. Bait and switch. I’m finding a lot - maybe even most, based on my observations and experience - of men in general who have sex with other men automatically assume we’re all “versatile”. We’re not. And, I’m finding that those who do identity as “versatile” are really bottoms who MIGHT top…if forced at gunpoint. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Sad 1

The odd thing about all of this…. Why are they telling you they are married? It’s suppose to be anon nsa dl. “I really don’t care if you’re married but thank you for explaining in detail your schedule limitations.” 
I love talking dirty to these guys and see if they bend to the dark “raw” side. Got a married guy to breed me without hesitation. I used the opening liner..”I prefer ddf and bb” not really sharing my status. Making them assume I’m all clean. I am on prep so there’s that. They are all too glad to dump a load. I’m clean but.. hey I’m not sure about the first six guys that came up my ass. 😉

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gjock said:

Right! Love Anon, don’t need the backstory of the guy. But, not gonna lie, it can be a turn on knowing I’m the dirty secret 😈

Such a turn on! Knowing that raw daddy dick is the same dick that just fucked a pussy and now is fucking your fuck hole. Love being the dirty secret and side meat… and man not lying but straight guys fuck your hole like a pussy… rough hard and on a mission! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Japbtm said:

Such a turn on! Knowing that raw daddy dick is the same dick that just fucked a pussy and now is fucking your fuck hole. Love being the dirty secret and side meat… and man not lying but straight guys fuck your hole like a pussy… rough hard and on a mission! 

bi married, Mrs knows - have been on grindr for years and there were always str8/marrieds - guessing he increase is due to CL being dead. CL used to be the gold standard for finding married cocks to suck and bend over for. LOVE knowing the cock I'm getting normally goes into pussy. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

This isn't anything new.  Even in rural areas, the percentage of those guys who identify as "straight" but were still on the DL is very high, almost equal to those living in metropolitan areas.  

I can attest to say he’s right. I travel regularly for my work and it sometimes takes me to small towns or rural areas. I can confidently say rural and small towns have a lot of men who have sex with men. I have found they are either in the closet, bi, or they are straight and not getting it at home & cheating with a woman in town is too risky. MOST COMMON is they are bi & married or have a gf and the apps are their only outlet to have sex with men. 

I don’t use BBRT in small or rural areas because not many are on that platform  but definitely Grindr. I will say that finding BB sex in rural towns is hard work. A lot of these guys are paranoid about being found out & paranoid about catching something. BB sex I have found isn’t easily assessable, esp. if you’re poz. There’s been countless of times I had to educate these guys what undetectable  means. I suppose it’s probably not as hard now that BB sex is the norm and almost expected but I can imagine that navigating that as poz is challenging bcuz so many of these guys are uneducated about STI. Interestingly though, rural communities have very high rates of STI, esp. untreated. 

11 hours ago, SlampaBay said:

Last year when I discovered Sniffies easily 70% of my hookups were straight partnered men in my car parked in the back of wherever parking area where they lived. And these straight cheaters were almost ALL of my repeaters. They were always on time, in control; they got to do things they couldn't do with their ladies and,  afterwards, grateful.

It seems like all the site and the bookstores are less busy since Covid.  Not really since last year though.

On 3/21/2023 at 9:30 PM, SlampaBay said:

I happen to live near the Sunshine Skyway Bridge and many of the Sniffies hookups wanted to play in their car at Maximo Park, which is like a 5 minute drive for me.  One problem - Pinellas County Sheriff got wind of what was going on and started "ticketing" guys for having sex in vehicles and referring their information to the State Attorney's Office.  I had a friend who was snagged doing it and it has literally turned his world upside down, as there is a fear of possibly ending up on the sexual offender's list.  Granted the probability of that happening is small, but still he had to hire an attorney, go to court, it really was a nightmare for him.  What makes me scratch my head is it's just as easy to come to my place than to find a place in the park that is out of view.

So you are right, "traffic" as I call it, is down on Sniffies, at least in the Saint Pete area.  One bright side is it now Spring Break/Snowbird Season so there are alot of out of towners in my area and they are more willing to come to the house and less likely to pressure me to have sex in a car.  However, once summer comes and they go home, I think Sniffies will go back to being kind of slow.  I don't understand this sudden "sex the the car phenomenon" as it is risky, and in my case I live so close to the area it just makes sense to come here.

• Upvote 1

I spend 1 or 2 hours a couple times a week in a straight married man's bed. He tells me his wife knows I'm there. He says she sucks at sucking. So she gets his loads in her cunt i get them down my throat. 

Edited by CumdumpDad

@NudistBBBLK - I'll back you up on educating married or straight guys regarding BB sex.  It's been my experience that they are well aware of the dangers involved, even if you are undetectable.  Depending on what site I met them on, most expect you to have condoms or bring them with them.  One of my favorite repeats initially started out with me blowing him, but once he became comfortable he wanted to fuck.  I actually had to put the condom on his dick, he had never used one in his married life.  Again, I agree with you on Barebackrt, it is useless in some rural areas.  Many married guys have never heard of that site, yet everyone knows Grindr.

I have made the decision if the guy is hot, and I really want to have sex with him, that little piece of plastic he wants to wear is not going to deter me.  Why pass up an opportunity to have sex with an incredibly attractive man who is equally as eager to get naked with you?   I have had some of the best sex with these guys and that condom didn't matter.  I stopped trying to educate them because frankly, I respect the fact they want to be as safe as possible and I don't want to have them walk out the door.

• Like 1