A lot of straight Married guys cheating

Japbtm

It definitely seems more married guys are going for it. I personally love to plant my charged loads in a married guys ass. If they ask I tell em, if not fuck away. Love getting their loads too. I still fuck with 3 married guys I pozzed.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

I am a MWM exclusive top.  There are a lot of married guys that like to get fucked.  Most will take it bare.  Interestingly I am seeing an uptick of younger married guys, in their 30s.  Generally, its the same story, wife has lost interest in sex, and they havent.  I think it also to do with a desire to be wanted and touched in an intimate way.  Since I am a married bb top, I cant comment on the married bottom perspective, but would love to hear their thoughts.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

@NudistBBBLK -

I have made the decision if the guy is hot, and I really want to have sex with him, that little piece of plastic he wants to wear is not going to deter me.  Why pass up an opportunity to have sex with an incredibly attractive man who is equally as eager to get naked with you?   I have had some of the best sex with these guys and that condom didn't matter.  I stopped trying to educate them because frankly, I respect the fact they want to be as safe as possible and I don't want to have them walk out the door.

Everyone’s different but I draw the line when it comes to condom use. I just don’t like it or want to play with a top who wants to wear it, no matter how desirable I find him. I simply don’t enjoy the experience. I have turn down chance of hooking up with someone I really want when he brought up condom use. I like raw sex and I don’t negotiate with that & I don’t get into business of pressuring someone to go raw if it’s not what they’re comfortable with. I want the experience to be pleasing for everyone so for me, I decline to play with anyone who wants to use rubber however I respect their choice. 

3 hours ago, Vbguy said:

It definitely seems more married guys are going for it. I personally love to plant my charged loads in a married guys ass. If they ask I tell em, if not fuck away. Love getting their loads too. I still fuck with 3 married guys I pozzed.

Damn...  I am a bi married guy and I would love to find a guy like you around here!!!

14 hours ago, Ponystallion said:

What do you mean , I was going to tell him, usually men who pinch my nipples ending up sucking my cock!

I know a top guy who loves having his nipples played with...  and his cock sucked.  Unfortunately that's usually it.  After I swallow his load he's done...  Alas.

I used to find a lot of married men who wanted (married) raw cock in their ass in the old Yahoo chat rooms. Then again there were several bookstores where I would often get to fuck some anon hole. By that time I didn't care about their status as long as they wanted my raw cock in their ass and I was fucking 4-5 different guys a week.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1