A lot of straight Married guys cheating

Japbtm

I have 3-4 regular FWB's that are married. 

In one case, she knows when he comes over to fuck and she has even joined us a couple of times to watch me fuck him in front of her.  She like to degrade and cuck him while he takes my cock.  Now and then, she will ask me to fuck her in front of him so he can lick my cock while I slowly plow her pussy.  And she makes him eat it all up when I cum inside.  They both love the role play and I'm not complainin' either!

The other 2 guys are split - one is a top and the other is a bottom.  Luckily for me the top guy has a big uncut cock and knows how to really take his time working my ass over before seeding me deep.  He always cums at least twice, now and then three times.  He says he loves my ass muscle control and the way I work his cock while he fucks me.  Apparently she won't let him even eat her ass, let alone fuck it.  He totally loves eating my ass before he fucks me.  Really does a great job and we have never used lube... he does that good of a job.  A real ass fan.

The bottom guy has a very small cock and makes up for it with a hot mouth, throat and a very talented ass.  His wife is a bit of a wildcat and loves it rough.  Many times we will have dinner, a hot tub and then I will take turns fucking both of them in the ass.  She makes sure that he knows I am railin' on her ass and always makes him clean up.  I always fuck them both raw and they are both cum junkies.  Lots of snowballing.

Fourth guy? His wife has lost total interest in sex completely.  He is more of a top, but I have slowly been working his hole with my tongue and fingers and have started to massage his prostate.  He cannot get over how great it feels.  Last month, I was eating his cock, balls and asshole while he laid back in the sling.  He was totally getting into the fingers massaging his prostate and didn't say a work when I started to work my cock into his hole.  It took him a minute to realize what was going on, and he just smiled and laid back and let me fuck him slowly for a while.  I asked where he wanted my cum?  He said "This time... all over my face.  Next time... deep inside my hole".   Then we switched places and he blew two loads back-to-back.  Never even stopped after the first cum... just kept fucking.  Said the prostate massaging and thought of a load of cum had him VERY horny.  It was a good solid fuck and there was cum flying everywhere by the end of his second load.

And so, I am fortunate.  Four out of four love to fuck raw.  Two of the four have the permission of their wives to take my loads.  They know I'm on PrEP and tested regularly.  They are definitely friends with benefits.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

Just bred a possible new regular. I thought he'd ghosted me but turned out he was busy at work then off to a dinner function. 

He came over, I could smell the alcohol on his breath. Gave me a quick bj then I told him I'm fucking him bare.

He turned around dropped his pants and begged me to fuck him. Tight as hell ass on him. Told him his wife woild be disappointed in him for being a pussy which got him going further.

Dumped a load in him and sent him on his way home.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

One time had a guy stroke me cock and I noticed seeing a wedding ring. However that is all wanted is stroke me till I cum, which I did.

I am not sure,  but I think one I topped was a married bottom. I cum in his ass. 

See as to individuals if married up to them if cheat. I will play and if want to cum in them.

Picture it New York City, 2004 the RNC Midtown Manhattan, Especially Near MSG.

I had been taking "Calls" in the days leading up to and through then end of that week, even After the Convention had concluded.

Out of about 350 "Dates" 80% were "Straight" "Martied" White men.  80% of them were Bottoms. All were Raw (I didn't do "safe" Calls) and I did Many while they were slipped away from their "families"

Some encounters that stand out were  plowing a X'Tian Fundamentalist through a glory hole at an ABS And loading him with three questionable loads. watching him clean up afterward was a gas. Another encounter that remains a fond memory was breeding some random conservative in a cramped men's room stall during some Broadway show while his wife and daughter waited for him.

Not every "Date involved Anal. Most were blow jobs,  either their partner was bad at head, or wouldn't give head at all. q fair few just wanted a *N****r to R**e their throats, but most wanted headcrhe couldn't get elsewhere. Some had other kinks their partners could "never know about"

I had so much fun over those 10 or so days. 

It doesn't surprise me that married Blokes search for M2M fun ant

• Like 2

21 hours ago, NudistBBBLK said:

Everyone’s different but I draw the line when it comes to condom use. I just don’t like it or want to play with a top who wants to wear it, no matter how desirable I find him. I simply don’t enjoy the experience. I have turn down chance of hooking up with someone I really want when he brought up condom use. I like raw sex and I don’t negotiate with that & I don’t get into business of pressuring someone to go raw if it’s not what they’re comfortable with. I want the experience to be pleasing for everyone so for me, I decline to play with anyone who wants to use rubber however I respect their choice. 

Like you said, we're all different and have various views , especially when it comes to condoms.  I respect your opinion, I just know myself and I think of all the hot men I would have missed out on sleeping with because I refused to allow them to wear condoms.  For me, I made the right choice to allow them to use one.....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, evilqueerpig said:

It's not only their wife's/gf's pussy being closed, it's also pussy isn't satisfying them.

Good point! Once you go “Butt” there’s no going “Back”. I guess wives are less likely to take it up the ass. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kayne said:

Picture it New York City, 2004 the RNC Midtown Manhattan, Especially Near MSG.

I had been taking "Calls" in the days leading up to and through then end of that week, even After the Convention had concluded.

Out of about 350 "Dates" 80% were "Straight" "Martied" White men.  80% of them were Bottoms. All were Raw (I didn't do "safe" Calls) and I did Many while they were slipped away from their "families"

Some encounters that stand out were  plowing a X'Tian Fundamentalist through a glory hole at an ABS And loading him with three questionable loads. watching him clean up afterward was a gas. Another encounter that remains a fond memory was breeding some random conservative in a cramped men's room stall during some Broadway show while his wife and daughter waited for him.

Not every "Date involved Anal. Most were blow jobs,  either their partner was bad at head, or wouldn't give head at all. q fair few just wanted a *N****r to R**e their throats, but most wanted headcrhe couldn't get elsewhere. Some had other kinks their partners could "never know about"

I had so much fun over those 10 or so days. 

It doesn't surprise me that married Blokes search for M2M fun ant

@Kayne Man that describes well my play of late.  Mostly head; almost all "straight" married guys.  

7 minutes ago, Japbtm said:

Good point! Once you go “Butt” there’s no going “Back”. I guess wives are less likely to take it up the ass. 

Relatively few women will.  There are a lot once they've experienced it that will do it again, but many will never try it the first time and a lot that won't try it again if their first experience is bad.

• Like 1

On 3/21/2023 at 9:28 PM, slzyfckr said:

Yes!

In last year, I’ve had more encounters with married straight men than before, without changing my cruising habits lol.

These have included on ‘gay’ hookup sites, cottages, a work colleague and a barista at my local coffee shop.

All raw without even asking about condoms, status etc and I introduced two of them to my friends Tina and Gina.

spreading the love, 

8 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

Like you said, we're all different and have various views , especially when it comes to condoms.  I respect your opinion, I just know myself and I think of all the hot men I would have missed out on sleeping with because I refused to allow them to wear condoms.  For me, I made the right choice to allow them to use one.....

You can always take the condom and unload it in your ass or mouth if you want. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Sfmike64 said:

You can always take the condom and unload it in your ass or mouth if you want. 

Can be hot to read about in stories maybe, but it doesn't seem the same to me.  If I get it, I want to get it from a bare dick pumping a charged load inside, not from cum taken from a used condom.

But maybe that's just me.

On 3/22/2023 at 4:00 AM, Cuteguy69 said:

Not all of them are cheating 

am bi married and she knows am here or on Grindr meeting guys and barebacking 

am poz also

Most guys think it’s really hot when I tell them I have her permission to take as much cock and cum in my holes as I can get.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

One of my regulars lives with his female other half, I don't know if they're married or not, but they're together.

He loads my hole a couple times a month whenever he gets horny for it, and I do know he hasn't tested in a long time either.

I don't question him or his motives, just enjoy it.

• Upvote 1