A lot of straight Married guys cheating

Japbtm

On 3/23/2023 at 3:31 PM, mblad99 said:

I am a MWM exclusive top.  There are a lot of married guys that like to get fucked.  Most will take it bare.  Interestingly I am seeing an uptick of younger married guys, in their 30s.  Generally, its the same story, wife has lost interest in sex, and they havent.  I think it also to do with a desire to be wanted and touched in an intimate way.  Since I am a married bb top, I cant comment on the married bottom perspective, but would love to hear their thoughts.

It's very similar from my perspective as a bottom. Intimacy is definitely a part of going gay and would love to take cock bare.

On 4/28/2023 at 9:26 AM, MKSub24 said:

I've not had sex with my wife for 19 years. Sex with men is less complicated than with other women. It satisfies a need!

Same here. It's been so long, can't remember when... Not sure it count as cheating if I'm the bottom?

On 4/29/2023 at 2:30 AM, alexresident504 said:

Married here and the best time I ever had was with another married guy. He was a verbal daddy top. It started with me sucking him off when his wife was away. It soon escalated to me meeting him at his office and sucking him and letting him fuck my ass while I snorted poppers. This went on for about 9 years. Unfortunately, he dropped out of touch. I miss him feeding me and/or breeding me.

Any married "bi" tops or gays want to feed and breed a married bottom?

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 4/30/2023 at 8:38 PM, TotalTop said:

Lol the only thing straight about these guys is that they go "straight to bed". These guys are bisexual or even gay but in denial or deeply closeted. There are a lot of queens who need the pipe dream fantasy that they are having sex with a real hetero/straight guy.

If these guys were really hetero/straight they would not have affairs or cheat on their wives, GF, whoever with men.

I reckon you're correct but I don't think labels help, no one is 100 per cent straight or gay imo just at different points on the scale. I identify as straight, have a wonderful girlfriend but she doesn't have a great libido always.

I wouldn't cheat on her or be intimate with another woman but have a couple of cum pigs who love to drain my cock through their glory holes. I'm not attracted by men, wouldn't want to kiss or hug but will gladly let them suck me or even fuck their right holes to get me off when I need. It beats a wank and if I'm honest, no one sucks my cock as good as another man. I don't know why but faggots make great cock suckers. Try and get my girl to copy their moves but she just doesn't cut it!

Edited by Modfather
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Modfather said:

I reckon you're correct but I don't think labels help, no one is 100 per cent straight or gay imo just at different points on the scale. I identify as straight, have a wonderful girlfriend but she doesn't have a great libido always.

I wouldn't cheat on her or be intimate with another woman but have a couple of cum pigs who love to drain my cock through their glory holes. I'm not attracted by men, wouldn't want to kiss or hug but will gladly let them suck me or even fuck their right holes to get me off when I need. It beats a wank and if I'm honest, no one sucks my cock as good as another man. I don't know why but faggots make great cock suckers. Try and get my girl to copy their moves but she just doesn't cut it!

Exactly. Letting a faggot suck you off does NOT make you gay or even bi. By his logic letting a man massage you is gay too. It's the same thing except the fag is massaging your dick with his mouth!

• Like 2

Great point! Is fucking a guy in the ass… transactional and just to get off for straight guys? Like a massage on your dick? A fleshlight to drain your balls? It’s not gay… I’m just getting my dick off… that’s kind of hot actually. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Japbtm said:

Great point! Is fucking a guy in the ass… transactional and just to get off for straight guys? Like a massage on your dick? A fleshlight to drain your balls? It’s not gay… I’m just getting my dick off… that’s kind of hot actually. 

Not gay at all haha 

• 3 weeks later...

Used to have a husband and wife that I’d play with. The wife loved laying back I would eat her out and she liked watching her husband pound and breed my sissy pussy. It was so hot. 

I had a "straight guy" that a "mutual friend" told me about that would get drunk and loved getting fucked.  I met the guy and hit it off as friends with benefits.   We would go out drinking several times a month and then I would dump several loads in him when we got back to my place.  This went on for over 10 years,  then he got married and I was best man at his wedding.  The night before the wedding we went out and I gave him several loads that night.  His wife and kids had no problems with him going out with me because he was "straight" and they knew I was gay, and we were going drinking at the gay bars, and if he was too drunk to drive home he'd be safe and could "crash on my couch".  His wife was Puerto Rican with a really bad temper, and she would send him to stay with me whenever they had a fight to sleep on my couch fow a few days at a time.  So we'd go out every night and he'd get fucked all night when we got home.  He loved aromas, and would really get into being tied up, spanked, fucked, and taking all size of toys up his ass. We even went to the baths a few times.  His wife also sent him over so we could have a "Boys Night Out" for drinking, playing pool, and darts.  I knew him for 36 yrs before he passed with throat cancer.  We played at least two or three  nights a month except when I moved to NY for a few years.  Over 36 years, his wife and kids had no idea.  He passed 3 years ago, and I'm still "Uncle" to his kids.  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 3/21/2023 at 1:07 PM, ellentonboy said:

This isn't anything new.  Even in rural areas, the percentage of those guys who identify as "straight" but were still on the DL is very high, almost equal to those living in metropolitan areas.  As I have gotten older, many of the guys I have hooked up with were formerly married to women, or have children from past relationships.  I figured that was a "sign of the times" as many who were willing to talk about the subject  said family pressure was the main reason they married and had children, not because they really wanted to.

I moved from a more rural area to a  metropolitan one, and I found that the percent was about the same.  Also, if I met guys through say through the now defunct Craigslist, those guys were not the same as those who would post profiles on say adam4adam, or barebackrt.  I would say the majority identified as bisexual or said they were straight, but wanted to have sex with a guy once in a while.  I heard reasons like "My wife won't suck my dick" or "She won't do anal".  

When I lived in "the country" so to speak, the three guys who I saw on a regular basis were either married, previously married or were living with a woman.  I used to think there was something wrong with me that I attracted guys that used to have sex only with women, but after talking to other guys I found that they too, were having sex with guys who identified as bisexual or wouldn't even go that far.

I make it a point not to ask personal questions when I first meet someone.  It's not my business, no one forced them to respond to my profiles or come over my place.  But after a few years and seeing a personal twenty or thirty times, I felt a question here and there was fair game and those who continued to stop by eventually opened up and talked about their personal lives.  After all, it's just sex, there is no emotional involvement, and no one owes anyone an explanation.  But a little background info about how you ended up in my bed on multiple occasions made me more comfortable with them .  In most instances, I answer their texts first.

Yup. Been going on since I became sexually active in the 80's. Been with countless married guys on the DL. Some of them have even gotten into the kinkier side of things. I love the married guys cause they are not into the games and bullshit. It is just simply about fucking or getting a BJ. I especially like the guys who will literally use me as a cumdump. Dump in either hole, then leave, (or throw me out)  with no interest in my cock at all. 

It is very different where I live since Craigslist shut down. Yea, the married guys aren't so much on Grindr or whatever. So things have slowed down a lot the last few years.

I do attend a monthly party where it's pretty much all married men. Older guys. I've gotten some good fucks there. But sadly, they're generally not interested in meeting outside of that room party.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

There are tons of "straight" married men that are forced into marriage by religion and the hate that it spreads.  An example is the laws in some African countries that makes being a LGBT person illegal and punishable by death.  Most of these laws were introduced by fundamentalist christian groups from the U.S..

Edited by spartus4
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

A co-worker (female) introduced me to her husband who was an African American   (rare in Australia) she knew I was gay and she was hoping that we would become friends as we both played golf. 
He was as bad at golf as I was but we went 3-4 times a week. 
he loved the fact I could almost deepthroat his massive cock and that he could hold me down and really pound my ass. 
they moved interstate but he occasionally visits Melbourne and always makes time to rape my holes. 
funny thing was his wife told me she didn’t trust him around other women as she thought he would cheat. And straight men would also be a bad influence. 
he n I chat often and he is a total cheating slut. His cockIMG_6046.jpeg.0704339cc2b87e7e494c3061886f6ee2.jpeg my ass in the pic. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/28/2023 at 9:07 AM, Slut4pozcock said:

Used to have a husband and wife that I’d play with. The wife loved laying back I would eat her out and she liked watching her husband pound and breed my sissy pussy. It was so hot. 

Fuck I'm jealous.

One of my re-occuring fantasies is to be used as a seedbank by an infertile couple.  Hubby will be fucking my ass while wife is milking my cock's fertile seed into her pussy.  When the "Daddy" is ready to cum up my ass, I'm expected to cum on demand to impregnate the Mom.  My gay dick used as a cum donor for straights.  Fantasy still ... even if the couple isn't really trying to get pregnant.

Damn I got hard from typing that!

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 5/4/2023 at 2:24 PM, Nutzdeez212 said:

Exactly. Letting a faggot suck you off does NOT make you gay or even bi. By his logic letting a man massage you is gay too. It's the same thing except the fag is massaging your dick with his mouth!

You re totally right. Some of you don t even look at the fag. It s only about feeling good, relaxing and having your balls emptied.

Knowing some guy could be fucking his wife, but instead is balls deep in my ass and about to breed me is really fucking hot, I love married guys

Edited by norrate
typo
  • Like 2