Bottoms - do you ever insist on anal?

backdoorjimmy

Bottoms, do you ever insist on anal?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Is anal a must?

• Yes, and I'll move on to the next top if he won't fuck me
    • No, a load's a load and I'm happy to take it at either end

When you hookup, do you ever insist on anal? I'm always in the mood to fuck, but in the past I've been just as excited to suck a guy off as I was to be bred. Lately I've been passing on grindr tops who only want their dicks sucked, especially when I'm being hit up by multiple tops at the same time who are down to fuck me.

I'm just wondering how many bottoms insist on anal. Or is a load a load, and you'll take it anyway you can get it? Is it a deal breaker if the top won't fuck you?

Being addicted to cum and i love the taste of it - I am more than happy to give head and swallow. I often spend my lunch break at the video booths getting three or four loads rammed down my throat.

• Like 1

I'm versatile, but reject guys who are only into oral only or even worse just foreplay all the time. Mostly at the bathhouses and cruising spots, because I no longer even bother with the hookup apps in a city where it feels like almost everyone lists cuddling as the number one activity they are looking for. I will admit I will sometimes accept cock sucking before I give up and go home. One of the local baths has twice monthly parties  where they issue 5 different colors of glow bracelets to indicate sexual position. Purple for neither oral or anal has been making up a significant plurality lately most of the rest choose orange for oral only and we are lucky if the blue/top, red/bottom and green/versatile make up a combined 20% of the guys. A year or so ago it was more than half oral only, but they have regressed even more since then.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, NWUSHorny said:

I'm versatile, but reject guys who are only into oral only or even worse just foreplay all the time. Mostly at the bathhouses and cruising spots, because I no longer even bother with the hookup apps in a city where it feels like almost everyone lists cuddling as the number one activity they are looking for. I will admit I will sometimes accept cock sucking before I give up and go home. One of the local baths has twice monthly parties  where they issue 5 different colors of glow bracelets to indicate sexual position. Purple for neither oral or anal has been making up a significant plurality lately most of the rest choose orange for oral only and we are lucky if the blue/top, red/bottom and green/versatile make up a combined 20% of the guys. A year or so ago it was more than half oral only, but they have regressed even more since then.

A lot of the profiles in my area have the same - guys that are looking for a cuddle buddy. I'm not emotionally connected to the people I hook up with, and while I don't mind cuddling for a little bit after we fuck, I'm not interested in only cuddling.

I've never been to a bathhouse before - what's it like? I see posts about it all the time, but have no idea where to even find one in my area.

• Upvote 1

I prefer anal, but I'm never going to turn down a mouthful of cum.  I'll usually pull down my jeans so he knows my ass is available.  But it's his choice.  Often I'll take some of the cum out of my mouth to wipe on my asshole to use as lube for the next man.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, backdoorjimmy said:

When you hookup, do you ever insist on anal? I'm always in the mood to fuck, but in the past I've been just as excited to suck a guy off as I was to be bred. Lately I've been passing on grindr tops who only want their dicks sucked, especially when I'm being hit up by multiple tops at the same time who are down to fuck me.

I'm just wondering how many bottoms insist on anal. Or is a load a load, and you'll take it anyway you can get it? Is it a deal breaker if the top won't fuck you?

Usual disclaimer here, i don't presume to speak for all bottom guys here. ❤️

While we all have similarities that can put us in a group, we're all individuals too.  i don't always feel exactly the same all the time with these particular criteria.  If i have a choice, i will always choose anal. But if a Man  needs or wants His cock sucked, and there's not another Man right then who wants to breed, yeah, i'll definitely suck His cock.  If i have the choice to do both, i'll do both. 

For me receiving a Mans Cock is built into my 'bottom nature.'  i do not think of my being "total bottom" as anal only, but as Cock receptive. i often put in a profile that i am "total bottom and a cocksucker" just to help clarify for Tops who may think "total bottom" means anal only.  While i love a Man's Cock in my hole, receiving a Mans Cock is a lot more complex for me than just physically getting fucked and bred. For me, it's a bigger part of the connection to connect to a Mans need/desire to have His Cock received by another male, more than whether it's anal or oral.  

Reversing the question, If a Man really wanted oral, but was willing to compromise and fuck me instead, i'd still choose to do oral with Him instead, knowing that is what He really wants. At the root of sex, for me, a Mans want or need that is driving Him to penetrate me with His Self, is something i crave more than how He does it.  

For me, part of being a total bottom is i am responsive to a Man. I.e., there is a part of me that does not function independently.  When i perceive a Mans lust/need for me, it opens my lust/need for Him in response. Once i experienced that kind of connection with a Man, it changed the way i approach sex. For me, it's more about receiving Him and His need/desire into me than whether how it happens is anal or oral.

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2