Bottoms - do you ever insist on anal?

backdoorjimmy

Bottoms, do you ever insist on anal?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Is anal a must?

• Yes, and I'll move on to the next top if he won't fuck me
    • No, a load's a load and I'm happy to take it at either end

I think of oral as a part of foreplay. I have sucked to completion many times but usually felt disappointed if it was buried in me for a bit. He can cum where he wants but if we discuss him pounding my hole before hooking up and he doesn’t then I’d rathe jo. 
There has been more than a few times where a “Top” would come over, get heavy into foreplay then want me to fuck them. Being versatile I’m fine with it as long as the fuck me after but usually the don’t  and would cum while I’m fucking them. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Barecub35 said:

I think of oral as a part of foreplay. I have sucked to completion many times but usually felt disappointed if it was buried in me for a bit. He can cum where he wants but if we discuss him pounding my hole before hooking up and he doesn’t then I’d rathe jo. 
There has been more than a few times where a “Top” would come over, get heavy into foreplay then want me to fuck them. Being versatile I’m fine with it as long as the fuck me after but usually the don’t  and would cum while I’m fucking them. 

I hate that bait and switch when a "top" is really just trying to get people to fuck them.  It's unfortunately super common here in Austin where 99% of guys are bottoms.  For me it usually turns out that as soon as they see how small I am it's over anyway and they will just move on to the next guy.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, greecenipples said:

Absolutely. I dont spend all that time douching for nothing 

So agree wasted time prepping for nothing. I alwas make sure before I arrive anal was talked about. I will suck to get him hard then stop for him to fuck.

• Like 2

I mean I always have it agreed upon that I am going to bottom.  It's true, I think there are some tops (especially those who identify as being straight, or bi, or whatever) don't realize the time and effort that goes into douching and preparing to bottom.  It's like they are oblivious to the whole situation.....

So yes, I discuss it, and if the guy is ah, "on the fence", or "I am not sure" then usually it's a no go.  I had a situation where it was late on a weekend I was really horny, the guy was not from the US, but I really wanted to meet him and he said he just wanted head.  I agreed.  Funny,  we started doing that and suddenly he changed his mind and wanted to fuck me.

Well, I figured he was leaving Florida in a few days and this was going to be my one opportunity to hook up with him.  So even though I wasn't expecting it. I agreed to let him fuck me bb.   Everything was fine in the end, no issues, but the entire time he was fucking me I was worried, like, what if I am not perfectly clean?  I normally don't go online without being prepared anyway, so the basics were done, but still he did change his mind and I was caught off guard.   In the end it turned out fine, he got off and I was happy that he was happy.

But I shy away from guys who say "Oral Only" in their profile, that's the reason the word "bottom" is clearly stated in my profiles.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Nowadays I’m offering my hole bare. It’s definitely a mindset that there’s no turning back from. I don’t mind to eat a dick, but, if I know in advance or can sense that it’s not going to lead to me being ordered to bend over or get down on all 4’s, I will not hesitate to back out. I don’t care if the top still needs to cum. I’m just not interested at all. 

• Like 1

Voted no because I like doing both, but the reality is a bit more nuanced I guess.

I'm a total bottom to the degree that I don't even want my little dick to be hard or get touched, so saying anal is important to me is an understatement. Getting fucked and feeling someone dump their load of cum inside me is basically what I live for. It's the primary thing that I'm seeking out from Men when I have sex. If anal is not on the table whatsoever, then ideally I'd at least prefer to know that going into it so I don't get my hopes up. If a Man just wants me to suck his cock and swallow his load instead, it's not like I'm gonna say no. I'd rather have his cum inside me than not have it at all. It's still enjoyable to have a Man's rock hard cock stuffed down my throat. I'm very, very submissive and get off on pleasuring Men however I can despite my own personal preferences.

That said, my assumption is typically that giving someone a blowjob will lead directly into him fucking me once the he is hard enough. Most of the time that holds true. It definitely disappoints me when I'm sucking cock and looking forward to getting my ass ravaged only to have him bust down my throat unexpectedly or something.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Njn0mc said:

So agree wasted time prepping for nothing. I alwas make sure before I arrive anal was talked about. I will suck to get him hard then stop for him to fuck.

And this is why I never hook up any more one on on with Grindr etc. Highly likely to be a waste of time. As there are plenty more fish in the seas of saunas and sex parties etc, so to speak, that is where I get my fill, as my holes demand multiple loads. I won't settle for anything less. 

• Like 2