Bottoms - do you ever insist on anal?

backdoorjimmy

Bottoms, do you ever insist on anal?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Is anal a must?

• Yes, and I'll move on to the next top if he won't fuck me
    • No, a load's a load and I'm happy to take it at either end

When I hook up--and we are talking planned hookups--a penis will be going in my ass (and very often fists too) That is to say I don't meet up for mutual masturbation or just oral. If I'm out some place  and we are engaging on the fly--a bathroom, a bar, the gym steam room--then, yeah, I will suck a guy off. As long as I get to taste his nut cum or get it bred into my ass, I'm good.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I guess that for me it depends where this is taking place. If I'm pre arranging a hookup then definitely. If my getting fucked is not on the table I will absolutely make it clear I'm not interested. I've been hit up a few times on sites by "oral-only" guys and I just tell them I'm looking for a bit more especially if I'm travelling. A couple have been open to negotiation, others are not down to fuck and the conversation ends there.

If I'm out cruising I get that some guys just want a quick blowjob which I will happily provide. Whilst I much prefer my backdoor being loaded sometimes a nice mouthful is its own reward.

• Like 2

I make it really clear to a potential top that I suck but only as foreplay for the main event, which is sliding his raw dick deep inside me and blowing his load. 
A surprising number of guys on the hook up sites start out just asking for head but I convince them to breed me as well. 
I’ve notice the trend towards sucking only and wonder if it’s a reaction to so much anal STI’s lately. Not that they can’t get stuff via my throat, but I think they think it is less risky. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

When I hook up--and we are talking planned hookups--a penis will be going in my ass (and very often fists too) That is to say I don't meet up for mutual masturbation or just oral. If I'm out some place  and we are engaging on the fly--a bathroom, a bar, the gym steam room--then, yeah, I will suck a guy off. As long as I get to taste his nut cum or get it bred into my ass, I'm good.

This is kinda where I'm at now. If it's an on the fly hookup, then sure, I'll blow a guy. But I haven't had that happen in a while, and back then I wasn't as stubborn about wanting my ass fucked.

3 hours ago, Daddyslut4use said:

I make it really clear to a potential top that I suck but only as foreplay for the main event, which is sliding his raw dick deep inside me and blowing his load. 
A surprising number of guys on the hook up sites start out just asking for head but I convince them to breed me as well. 
I’ve notice the trend towards sucking only and wonder if it’s a reaction to so much anal STI’s lately. Not that they can’t get stuff via my throat, but I think they think it is less risky. 

This is just a theory, but I think there are a lot of guys who dream about getting fucked but are too nervous to go through with it. They're still bottoms because they're sub and they love cock, but they aren't ready to take it in the ass. It's like the "tops" on grindr who ask for ass pics, then immediately ghost when they receive said pics. They probably want to fuck bottoms, but are too nervous to actually do it.

7 hours ago, Loveitraw said:

I guess that for me it depends where this is taking place. If I'm pre arranging a hookup then definitely. If my getting fucked is not on the table I will absolutely make it clear I'm not interested. I've been hit up a few times on sites by "oral-only" guys and I just tell them I'm looking for a bit more especially if I'm travelling. A couple have been open to negotiation, others are not down to fuck and the conversation ends there.

If I'm out cruising I get that some guys just want a quick blowjob which I will happily provide. Whilst I much prefer my backdoor being loaded sometimes a nice mouthful is its own reward.

When I first turned 18 I used to drive around William and Mary in Williamsburg, VA and cruise for cock on grindr. I gave sooooo many blowjobs and handjobs, but didn't get fucked that often. But it was a lot of fun. Now I'm too lazy to leave my place while I'm on the app and just insist on getting fucked. At this point, I'd rather ride my dildo and wait for my partner to get home than hookup with someone who won't fuck me.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Reversing the question, If a Man really wanted oral, but was willing to compromise and fuck me instead, i'd still choose to do oral with Him instead, knowing that is what He really wants. At the root of sex, for me, a Mans want or need that is driving Him to penetrate me with His Self, is something i crave more than how He does it.  

For me, part of being a total bottom is i am responsive to a Man. I.e., there is a part of me that does not function independently.  When i perceive a Mans lust/need for me, it opens my lust/need for Him in response. Once i experienced that kind of connection with a Man, it changed the way i approach sex. For me, it's more about receiving Him and His need/desire into me than whether how it happens is anal or oral.

A lot of what you say resonates with me, too. I might just be going through a phase where anal has to be part of the hookup, because this is new for me. I used to just love being with a guy and doing anything with him.

One time when I was in college, I hooked up with someone in his car and all we did was kiss. No clothes even came off, but just the act of being pinned down and having my tongue dominated by a cute stud was enough to make me sigh with relief when it was time to wrap up. I want to believe that somewhere deep down, I could have that same experience and feel the same way, but I'd be exaggerating if I said it would happen for me right now.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Taggedslut said:

Usually happy to suck a load out but it’s going straight in my sloppy cunt! Easy way to earn a preload! Especially when a guy just needs your hole loaded with strangers cum! 45204109-CB5E-4BF5-B514-2497FB536495.thumb.jpeg.0d337c3558aefd2051a3ef6529f57d75.jpeg

Your tat is hot as fuck! That dick looks really good, too.

Personally, I  feel oral is foreplay and im told im quite good at it... however if no anal i usually pass ...  when im horny which is pretty much 24/7  a good fucking and load in my hole will make me happy but literally horny for more as soon as dick pulls out.

• Like 1