This story is based loosely on real events from my life. I hope you all enjoy

What have I gotten myself into, I thought driving into town. At 21, I had just graduated college in Illinois and had taken a job with a friend who lived in Florida. I’d packed up my little Toyota Corolla and driven from the cornfields I grew up in to the hot sunny coast of Florida. I don’t really know what I had been expecting but coming across the highway towards the coast and being greeted by the vast expanse of bright blue sky hadn’t been on the list. The sky just seemed bigger, like the land was diminished somehow and there was just more room for sky.

I came off the highway and onto the main road that brought me towards the coast and the barrier island I was now to call home. I probably could have looked up something about where I was going, but for some reason I just didn’t. I knew that Cocoa Beach was close to Cape Canaveral but that was really it. I drove past pastel colored midcentury buildings, Miami meets the space race. Impossibly tall thin palm trees lined the street as I drove looking out for the hotel I was staying at.

My job had put me up at this place, a beach side extended stay place that in the off season had plenty of rooms. I pulled into the small parking lot and looked around. From here you couldn’t see the hotel at all, just a big wall of lush vegetation. I left my suitcase in the car and walked down the narrow cobble stone path between big ferns. The path quickly opened up onto a large patio surrounded on all sides by low bungalow like houses. A sign reading “Office” pointed to the only two-story building.

A little nervously I went up to the glass door and pushed my way inside. It was cool and inviting inside after being in the thick Florida heat even for a second. My eyes took a long moment to adjust to the much dimmer light now that I was out of the sun, and so I didn’t see him at first. Sitting behind a counter, was a handsome older man in a loose-fitting linen shirt unbuttoned at the neck.

Now, I am not a prude, nor entirely inexperience when it comes to men, but this man was something new to me. Up until this point my experience had largely been with guys in my university. We had all been about the same age, and all of similar body types. This man was something different. Probably in his late fifties his hair was almost completely silver. He had a short cropped white beard, that preserved a little of his old much darker hair color around his moustache. He had a square, handsome face, and bright green eyes twinkled at me. The open neck of his shirt showed a thick forest of dark gray hair covering richly tanned skin. He was hot… no, not hot, sexy in a whole new way to me. I felt myself instantly attracted to him, even before I heard his low rumbling baritone voice.

“Can I help you,” he asked, a warm smile spreading across his face.

“Yes,” I stammered, “I’m David. I was… um… my job, well my friend booked me in here… I’m sorry I’m just realizing I should have gotten more information from her. I can um… If you don’t have… I can call…” I could hear myself stammering, but was absolutely incapable of stopping it, words just tumbled out of my mouth.

“You’re Sarah’s boy, right?”

“Yes! David, I already said that… hello!” The word boy hung in my mind. It did something to me. I wanted him to say it again.

“Don’t worry. We’ve been expecting you. I’m Jack.” He got up from the counter. I saw now that he was tall and broad, with thick ropey arms. He had a little bit of a belly, that just added to the masculine energy he exuded. “Follow me,” he said pulling a set of keys off a peg behind him.

He stepped out from behind the desk and revealed tree trunk thick, hair covered legs, sticking out from short, tight, tan shorts. Maybe it was my imagination but I thought I could see outline of a semi hard cock sticking off to one side of his shorts.

I followed Jack out of the little office and back into the bright sun and oppressive heat. I instantly felt sweat start to spring up on my back. We walked across the courtyard, around a bright blue pool, with rattan furniture and umbrellas surrounding it. As we walked he talked, “My husband Danny and I own this place. I’m sure you’ll see him around. Tall bear with salt and pepper hair, and a hatred for shirts. No matter how often I suggest he wears a shirt when there are guests around I can’t get him to do it. You’re welcome to use any of the amenities here while you stay. We have a small gym on the back side of the office, the pool is open from ten to ten every day. There’s a trail down this way to the beach.”

Truthfully, I was having trouble paying attention to everything he was saying. Watching his round muscular ass move in his tight shorts was hypnotic. The fabric of his shirt clung to the broad v of his torso, sticking slightly to his skin as he started to sweat. We came around one of the last buildings off on the side of the property and walked down a little concrete path. He brought me to the last door with a brass number 12 on it, and unlocked it.

The little apartment was cool and inviting. The door opened into the little living room, a fan turning slowly over head, and then led into a kitchen. A hall opened up to the right leading to two bedrooms and a bathroom. It was perfect.

“What do you think? Will this do?”

“Yes, its… wow! Its so nice!”

“Sorry you’re off on the end of the property over here. We’re redoing a few of the units closer to the center, and need to keep the others open if people book them out. To be honest we’re cutting Sarah a bit of a deal on this place so…” he trailed off.

“No! Oh my gosh. Its perfect. My college apartment was so small and had four homos stuffed in it.”

He laughed, “Four homos stuffed in a small space isn’t all bad.” He let the joke hang in the air for a second, the innuendo crackled for a second. There was something a little different in how he was looking at me now, like he was undressing me with his eyes. I blushed and broke eye contact with him. “Right, well let me know if you need anything.” He moved towards the door, “I’m usually in the office, and if you can’t find me there my cell phone number is on the door. Text me any time, I’ll be happy to help you out with anything you need.” He hadn’t said a single sexual thing, but somehow it all seemed charged. He gave me another smile, and left me in the little apartment feeling hot and unsure of myself.

I took a long moment, getting my breathing down, and feeling the flush recede in my cheeks before I went back to the car to get my bags. On my way back, dragging my rolling case behind me, I saw another older man, in his early fifties I guessed. He had close cropped salt and pepper hair, a bushy moustache and dark stubble on his face. He wore low slung basketball shirts and no shirt. He was a little far away for me to be sure but it looked like the thick band of a jockstrap was peeking out from the top of his shorts. My heart thudded in my chest again. From all I could tell the only people at the hotel right now were me and these two older men. We were totally alone and I was experiencing a sexual awakening I didn’t totally understand yet.

By the time I got back to the little apartment I was hard as a rock. I pulled the blinds shut and stripped off all of my clothes. Right there in the living room I started to rub my hard cock. I had one hand behind my head, and my eyes closed. I imagined those two men. Jack and Daddy stood there in my imagination. Just as I had seen them that afternoon. Their natural heat and masculinity was all it took and soon I was firing ropes of cum onto the tiled floor. I paused for a moment, catching my breath, and looked at my load. Then I did something I’d never done before. I got down on my hands and knees and licked my semen off of the cool tiles.

When I had licked the floor clean I stayed there for a minute, on all fours, with my ass slightly in the air. My cock gave another powerful throb. I was still fucking horny. Of course everyone says that 21 year olds are just horny all the time, and maybe that’s a little bit true, but this was different. I heard Jack calling me Sarah’s boy again. That second word, “boy” seemed to echo in my mind.

I moved into the bedroom, not bothering to get dressed. I started to unpack, something to distract myself. I put clothes into drawers, and laid toiletries out in the bathroom. The bed was already made, but I tossed the pillow I’d brought with me onto it, and flopped back still naked. My cock was half hard. It really hadn’t gone down since I had come into the apartment despite the massive load I’d shot. I felt restless. I got back up and paced, then decided I couldn’t stay inside all day, and got out my swim trunks. They weren’t anything spectacular, or really that flattering, just the shortest trunks I could find at a midwestern target. I pulled on a thin tank top, and grabbed my sunglasses.

It was somehow even hotter in the afternoon and I felt sweat in my pits almost immediately. I would need more deodorant I thought, or I’d just stink of sweat all the time. I padded back along the narrow concrete path in my flip flops till it turned into stone pavers, leading the way through more vegetation to the beach. It struck me, that with all the plants around no one on the outside could see into the little complex of bungalows, even here on the highly populated island it was totally private. I walked along the sand a little ways but out from under the protection of the palm trees it was just too hot. I found the other inlet through the plants that lead back to the hotel and turned up the path.

I made my way between the other bungalows, to the pool. It was deserted. I went in the gate and kicked off my flip flops. The umbrellas around the deck cast long shadows over the edge of the pool and I sat with my feet in the water looking up at the big blue sky. Now, in the quiet, my thoughts finally were a little more quiet and I worried again what I had gotten myself into. I had moved my whole life down here, without really much of a plan. I had my job for right now, but my boss (who had moved back a shortly after we met in my home town and started a new company) was really the only person I knew. Outside of work I had nothing. It was just me in this new place.

I had become so lost in my own thoughts that I didn’t hear the gate to the pool open again. I almost jumped out of my skin when a voice broke through my thoughts. “You must be David… shit sorry, didn’t mean to scare ya. I’m Danny.”

Here was the other owner. He was still dressed in only basketball shorts and flip flops. Now that he was closer I was certain that the white band sticking above the low waistband of his shorts was that of a bike jock. He was more built than Jack, with pecs that stood out thick and defined from his chest, but still sported a little bit of a gut. He looked like someone who liked working out but liked good food and beer just as much. His whole body seemed to be covered in dark brown hair flecked with gray. Jack hadn’t been kidding when he described Danny as a bear. Maybe it was just that at college I had never been presented with anyone like them, maybe it was something unique to them, but having been faced with these two men they were all I could think about. My eyes drifted down to Danny’s crotch, I couldn’t help myself, and I was convinced I could see the outline of a heavy cock tucked into the pouch of his jock. Heat rose in my cheeks again.

“I’m David,” I stammered, so nervous I couldn’t really talk. “But you knew that. Sorry! I’m not normally this…” I stood up to shake his hand, realizing too late that my cock was hard as a rock and pointing straight out.

Danny smiled, “Nice to meet you David. It seems like maybe you’re more excited than nervous thought.” He looked down at my straining swim shorts. I quickly tried to cover myself up, muttering an apology. “Don’t apologize. Don’t be sorry about a natural body reaction. It seems like you’ve seen something you like and that’s gotten you excited. Totally normal at your age. Well, totally normal at any age.” He took a step closer. “Jack said you were cute; said you couldn’t keep your eyes off of him.”

“I… well… I don’t…” He was even closer to me now.

“Its ok. There’s no harm in looking. Something tells me you’re too nervous right now, but when you’re ready you can do more than look if you want. Let me see your phone.” I handed him my cell, he took it and quickly punched a number into it. “I added myself to your contacts. If you decide you’d like to do more than just look… and something tells me you’re going to want to… send me a message. We’ll get you the daddy dick I think you’re starting to crave.” He gave the slightly swollen bulge in his shorts a squeeze and left.

I was completely breathless, and now had a wet spot in the front of my shorts.

After that I didn’t know what to do. I grabbed my things and went back to my little apartment. I watched TV. I drove out to the grocery store and bought some food. I tried to read a book. No matter what I did thought my mind came back to what Danny had said. My mind came back to his offer of daddy dick. Is that what I wanted? Did I want these two older men to fuck me? Even that first day, after only a few hours, I knew in my heart that was what I wanted. The animal heat that surrounded them both, hearing Jack refer to me as boy… it made me want to be their boy.

I was hard again. I stripped off and shot another load onto the floor. This time without hesitation I licked it off of the tiles.

My dreams that night were full of Jack and Danny. I heard them calling me boy. I woke up to sun streaming through the window, covered in my own cum and still rock hard. I hadn’t had a wet dream in years, yet I had just blown a load dreaming about these two men. It was 10am, way too early for this sort of thing but I couldn’t help myself. I didn’t want to wait any longer. I took my phone from the bed side table and found Danny’s number.

My hands were shaking as I typed out my message: Hey Danny. It’s David. I’ve been thinking about what you said yesterday. I stared at it, and then clicked send.

His message came back a minute later: Hey David! I didn’t expect to hear from you so soon. But I’m glad that you messaged me. Remind me, what did I say yesterday that you’ve been thinking about?

Did he not remember? No… He wanted me to say it. I typed back: About wanting more than just to look.

His response came quickly this time: Anything else boy?

There was that word again… boy. My cock throbbed. My dick was definitely doing the thinking now as I responded: Getting me the daddy dick I crave.

Good boy: he responded: The first step in getting what you want is saying it proudly. Now the second step is making the effort to get it. I’m not going to push you and I don’t want you to do anything you don’t want to do. If you really want it, in an hour meet me at bungalow 4.

I didn’t think, I just typed: I’ll be there!

This is what will be waiting for you: came his reply followed by a photo of a big thick cock, nestled in a dense bush of pubes. The head was shiny with precum, and seemed to throb with lust even in the still photo. My mouth went dry. College boys did not have cocks like this. I wanted it.

Once again I replied with: I will be there! See you in an hour.

Good boy.

My hands were shaking, my cock was actively leaking precum. There was no chance I wasn’t going to go there. I was so horny in that moment I probably would have said yes to anything he asked. I just had to figure out how to kill the hour. I was getting ready to take a shower when another text from Danny came through: if you haven’t showered already boy, don’t I like my boys sweaty. My cock dropped a big glob of precum onto the floor.

I dug out the one jock that I owned. I had purchased it from a sporting goods store back home. I had felt so naughty doing it. When I got home I’d pulled the straps over my ass and jerked myself stupid though. Having my ass exposed like that turned me on. It made me feel sexy and powerful. I found another thin tank top, and the smallest shorts I owned to complete the look. I felt hot looking in the full length mirror. Not super thin, nor built, I had a narrow frame. My light brown hair was cut close and flopped to one side. I had the starts of what I really hope would be a thick pelt of chest hair growing in the center of my chest. I just hoped that Danny thought I was as hot as I felt.

I still had fifteen minutes before I was supposed to meet Danny but I decided I didn’t care. I’d just be early. Seeming eager didn’t seem like a bad thing. I slipped into my sandals and walked back towards the center of the property to find bungalow 4.

It was tucked back off the pool, with its entrance facing the path to the ocean. It was much more central than my place but still secluded, even if there were other guests on the property I doubted they would notice a boy getting his first taste of daddy dick.

With my heart pounding and my cock already at half mast, I knocked on the door. There was no answer. Fuck! I thought. Was this the wrong door? I looked at the messages. No, I was in the right place. I knocked again. Still nothing. I took a couple of deep breaths. Maybe it was just because I was early. I waited a few minutes. Then I lost my resolve and knocked once more. I heard movement inside for the first time and then the door opened. Danny was standing there with a massive grin on his face, wearing only a jockstrap. My eyes must have become the size of dinner plates seeing him like that.

“Good job boy,” he said, grabbing me by the shoulder and pulling me inside. “You really want this don’t you?” He grabbed at his crotch and shook his dick at me.

“Yes!”

“I thought after I didn’t answer the door the first time you might give up… but you didn’t.”

“I… um…”

“Go on… I told you, you only get the things you ask for.”

“I really wanted your daddy dick!” I blurted out all at once.

“I know boy. I know, and you’re gonna get it really soon.”

“Thank you…” I hesitated and then added, “daddy.” What was I doing, my non horny brain reared up for a second. I was calling this man daddy and thanking him for saying he’d fuck me. At the same time, I decided I didn’t care. It just felt right to say.  

“You’re a little embarrassed to call me daddy, aren’t you? That’s ok. It felt right when you said it. You liked it. I liked it too boy. We’re going to make each other feel very good.” He closed what little distance there was between us. He seemed to tower over me, and took my chin in his hand. He tilted my face up to his and then kissed me. His moustache tickled my face. I parted my lips immediately and let his tongue into my mouth. He held the back of my head in place and pulled me into him. My body was pressed into his hairy chest. His warm belly against by body made me feel week. I wanted to be enveloped in this man’s body.

“Did that feel good boy?” He asked breaking our kiss.

“Yes daddy!”

“Good! Now listen carefully I’m going to explain how this is going to go.”

“Ok!”

“I’m going to take things slow with you this afternoon. I’m going to introduce you to man scent, and get you used to sucking my cock. I’m going to open up your hole and eat your sweet little ass till you’re begging me to fuck you. Then I’m going to fuck you till I cum deep inside your hole.”

“I’ve only ever fucked with condoms before.” I said, worried that this would disappoint him somehow.

“Don’t worry about that boy. Daddy is going to introduce you to the joys of real raw man sex. I’m going to breed you so deep that my load will always be inside of you.”

“What about Jack?”

“You’re not ready for Jack yet. You may think my dick is big but Jack’s is much thicker than mine. If you make it through everything today, and you still are interested in more daddy dick then you’ll be ready for Jack’s cock.”

“I want you both to fuck me,” I was feeling bold. His dirty talk was making it easier for me to let go and just say what I wanted.

“In due time boy. Now here’s the last thing. We will stop at any point today. You say the word and we will end it right then. However, once you say stop it is over and you won’t get a second chance at this,” he grabbed his crotch, “understood?”

“Yes daddy!”

“Good, now take your clothes off.” I was hard as a rock, as I stripped off. My shirt fell to the floor, I kicked my sandals off and shoved my shorts down. “You can keep your jock on. It makes you feel sexy doesn’t it?” I nodded. “Good boy.”

He came close to me again. His hands grabbed my waist and he pulled me close. His mouth found mine again and he held onto me as we made out. My skin was now pressed against his. I felt his body hair brushing against my own. One of his big hands slid down to my ass and began to grab at the meat. I moaned into his mouth as he massaged my butt cheek. Involuntarily I felt my back arch, and I pressed my cheeks into his warm rough hands.

The hand that wasn’t currently exploring my ass cheeks came up behind my head. He held me in our kiss, controlling which way my head turned and how much I could back off at any time. Very suddenly he broke the kiss, and put his other hand behind his head. He aimed my face at his hairy pit and pushed my nose into the musky thicket. “Breath it in boy, and then lick my pit. I want you to smell and taste daddy.”

I did as instructed, I took a deep breath through my nose and felt a rush. His smell was intoxicating. My whole life I had found the smell of a locker room intriguing, until that moment I hadn’t realized it was the musk of sweaty men that I had been responding to all that time. It was like a drug. I sniffed and sniffed. It made me harder and hornier. I stuck out my tongue and tasted the salty sweat that clung to the dense hairs of his pit. “Fuck,” I moaned, as I lapped up the delicious taste.

“I know, it turns you on boy. Get deep in there.” He pressed my face into his pit, twisting my head back and forth. His scent was the only thing I could smell. Danny growled and then moved me to his other pit. He didn’t need to push me forward I dove in. I had one hand on his big bulging bicep and the other wrapped around his neck, holding myself close to him. I devoured his sweat. My face was covered in his smell. I felt like I had been marked in some way. “Good boy,” he cooed. “Are you ready for something more?”

“Yes!” I looked up from his pit, I my face was slathered with spit.

“Get on your knees then. Its time to put that mouth to good use.” I practically feel to my knees. I looked up at him, and he smiled. “You’re sure you want to keep going boy?”

“More than anything.”

“Good answer.” He grabbed the straining pouch of his jock and pulled it aside. There it was: his perfect cock. The big mushroom head stuck straight out, right at my eye level. A big throbbing vein ran along the top of the thick shaft. Two big low hanging balls swung freely below its base. Surrounding it all was a dense thicket of pubes, the kind you saw in vintage porn, wild and unkept. My mouth was watering. “Open your mouth.”

I did as I was told. He smacked his cock against my face leaving smears of precum on my cheeks. Then he flopped it against my open mouth. With one hand holding the root of his cock, and the other on the back of my head, he guided my forward. I’d blown a few guys in college but never anyone with a cock like this. I struggled to swallow him down. Choking and spluttering I worked till my nose was buried in his pubes. My face was red, and my eyes were already starting to water. His pubes smelled even better than his pits did, and I was determined despite everything to get my nose in them. He muttered encouragement, as he held me in place.

Just when I thought I couldn’t take it, and my gag reflex couldn’t be suppressed anymore, he pulled my head back and his cock fell from my mouth. I gasped and coughed.

“Damn boy! You did good. Now, work the shaft slowly. Lick all along it. Get your tongue in my piss slit. We’ll work you up to really deep throating daddy’s cock.”

I did as I was told. I slobbered all over his cock. I slurped the leaking mushroom head, and tongued more precum out of his slit. I gobbled both balls into my mouth. I thrust my nose deep in his pubes. I worshiped him. This perfect cock in front of me had become my whole world. This was already better than any hook up I had had in college. Though I had never known it before, I had a huge thing for older men. I wanted to be their boy. I wanted to make them feel good. Every time Danny groaned it was a little reward for me, proof that I was doing a good job.

He let me worship him for a long time. The heat had started to rise in the room, and I could smell the scent of both of us filling it up. My chin was covered in my own spit, and my whole face felt slick. Danny took hold of my head again and pushed his cock deep into my mouth once more. I swallowed hard and this time his cock went down my throat a little easier. It still constricted my airway, and I felt color rising in my cheeks. I held my breath as long as I could. I flicked my tongue around, and pushed myself a little further forward. I gaged. He let me go, and I fell backwards gasping.

“That was really good boy. I’m really proud of you.” He squatted down and kissed me. His kiss was more gentle this time, less ravenous and more caring. “Now, I’m going to make you feel good. Come into the other room, get on the bed on all fours.” He helped me up and led me into the other room. I practically leapt onto the bed. On all fours with my ass stuck in the air I positioned myself at the edge of the bed. I had been rimmed before and I had a pretty good idea that that was what was instore for me now. “Fuck you’re eager.” Danny stepped up behind me and rubbed one of my cheeks, “Fresh beautiful boy butt. Your hole is so fucking pretty, pink and tight.” He bit one my butt cheek lightly. “And with just the right amount of hair. Too smooth and it doesn’t feel like you’re fucking a man, but you’ve got these nice furry cheeks. My dick is going to look so good sliding between them. Do you want to keep going boy?”

“Yes daddy!”

His tongue flicked across my hole. I gasped, and he laughed lightly. Then he did it again. Over and over he slid his tongue across my puckered hole. I relaxed into it and pushed back slightly. I felt my hole open up a little and his tongue pushed inside. He worked his tongue around the sides of my hole, tickling the ridge around it. His teasing was making me moan. With each movement of his tongue I pushed back a little more. It felt amazing. I could feel my hole relaxing, feel it opening. I was hyper aware of every fraction of an inch of his probing. He was getting deeper.

Slowly he worked up till he was fucking me with his tongue. He had one hand on each of my cheeks pulling them apart. With each thrust of his tongue I let out a moan. I was panting. I felt sweat on my back. His dick wasn’t even in me and I was absolute putty in his hands.

Even with how good it felt I surprised myself when I shouted out, “Please daddy! Please fuck me!”

He took his mouth off of my hole. “Is that what you want boy? You want this big daddy dick in your hole.”

“Yes! Please… please fuck me!”

“You remember what I said earlier boy? I only fuck raw. If I fuck you I’m going to breed you. I’m going to pump you full of my cum. Is that what you want?”

“Yes daddy.”

“No, you have to say it. You only get things you want when you say them out loud.”

“I want you to fuck me…” I hesitated and then, “and breed me. I want you to breed me! Please!”

“Good boy! Roll over on your back. I’m going to look you in the eyes while I fuck you.”

I flipped onto my back and grabbed my ankles. I pulled my legs up, presenting my hole to him again and said, “Please, please, please fuck me.”

“Don’t worry boy. You’re going to get lots of daddy dick. Once Jack and I have broken you in you’ll get all the daddy dick you could ever want.” He spit into his hand and smeared it on his cock head. Then his head was against my hole and he was leaning over me. His belly was on my balls. He seemed to loom over me, seemingly larger and more powerful than ever. His cock pushed against my still tight ring with a slow and steady pressure. The anticipation made my heart flutter and a wild electric sexual energy crackled between us. I stared right into his eyes as he pushed a little harder till suddenly my hole gave way and his cock head sunk inside me. It was like all the wind had been knocked out of me. For a long moment I couldn’t breathe. A wave of pleasure so overwhelming and intense had crashed over me when he broke past my sphincter that it was like my mind rebooted.

He stayed there for a moment, telling me what a good job I was doing as my breathing calmed down. He lent even further forward, pinning my legs to my chest as kissed me. While I was distracted by his invading tongue he pressed forward with his cock. Another few inches slid inside me. I was more full than I had ever been before. Danny was absolutely the fattest cock I had ever had. It was heaven.

“That feels so good daddy.”

“That’s only half my cock boy. Take a deep breath and let it out when I tell you.” I breathed in deep through my nose, and held it. He gave me a peck and said, “breath out slowly.” As I let the air out of my lungs he pressed onward and I felt his pubes on my ass.

“Oh god!” I said.

“That’s right. That’s what it feels like to be full of daddy dick.”

“It feels amazing.”

“You still want me to fuck you?”

“Yes!”

“And what else?”

“I want you to breed me! Cum inside of me daddy! Fuck me!”

“As you wish.” He pulled his cock back slowly and then rocked forward again. I groaned and my eyes rolled back. He did it again, and again, and again. Slowly he built up the pace. The hot, sweat scented room, was steadily filled with the sound of fucking. His thighs smacking against my ass as he ravaged my hole. I was putty in his hands. I would have done anything for him. All that I could think about was how good his cock felt, how much I liked being fucked by him, how much I liked being used by a daddy.

He slid one arm under my back, his cock still lodged deep inside of me and rolled to the side. I was dragged over with him, landing on top of him, his cock never leaving my ass. Without prompting I started to ride him. My hands gripped his furry pecs. I let the wander, enjoying his hair covered body. He looked so masculine and powerful laying there. I bounced up and down on his dick, driving it deep inside me.

“You’re doing amazing boy. You’re making daddy’s dick feel so good!”

“Thank you daddy! Getting fucked has never felt this amazing! Its so fucking good. You feel so deep.”

“That’s what raw daddy dick can do for you boy. Its how men were meant to fuck. You’re just experiencing real man sex for the first time.”

“I never want it any other way again!”

He grabbed me by the neck and pulled me down into a wet passionate kiss. Our tongues wrestled as his dick was thrust up into me.

When he released me he said, “Ok boy. This is your last off ramp. I’m getting close to filling your hole with my cum. Once I do you’re committing to getting fucked by Jack at least once, because if I’ve bred a hole he as to. Are you ready for that? Is that what you want?”

“Fuck yes! Fucking breed me!”

“Good answer.” He flipped us back over so he was on top of me again. This time he was really hammering me. Sweat dripped off of him onto my body. I licked at the drop that fell on my lips. He growled when he saw me do that. His face started to contort, and his breath came in deep grunted bursts. It felt like his dick was made of steel. Then he let out this roar and tossed his head back. He thrust his cock forward as he did and jammed it past my second hole causing me to shout. He held himself there, his cock throbbing and pulsing as it pumped what felt like a river of cum into my guts. As he did my own cock gave a powerful throb and shot cum all over both of our stomachs.

Danny collapsed forward onto me, muttering, “Good boy. I’m proud of you,” as he did. 

My heart was pounding even as my breathing leveled out again. I had done it. I had taken Danny’s cock and he had bred me. For the first time in my life my ass was full of a man’s semen. It was incredible. I felt more attractive and sexual that I ever had before. Despite just having shot my load all over both of us I was still hard, and a little trickle of precum was dripping from my dick.

“Thank you,” I said and kissed his cheek.

“How do you feel?” He pushed himself up on his elbows so his face was above mine again.

“Fucking amazing. Nothing has ever felt that good. I feel… I feel slutty.”

“Do you like feeling slutty?”

“I love it!”

“Good. I like my boys slutty.”

“Am I your boy?” I could hear the hope in my voice. I didn’t know till right then that that was what I wanted, but once I heard it it was all I could imagine for myself.

“Is that what you want?”

“Yes daddy!”

“You’re learning. Well you’re not my boy just yet, but you’re off to a good start. In order for me to call you my boy you’ll have to first take Jack’s cock. Then we’ll see if you’re ready.”

“OK!”

“Now, just like with my you’ll get lots of opportunities to stop with Jack if you want to. We don’t want you doing anything you’re not one hundred percent sure on. Right now I’m sure if I asked you if you were ready for Jack to fuck you you’d say yes. But I also know you’re full of hormones and post fuck glow. So… you’re gonna wait. I’ve given your number to Jack and in a little while he’ll text you and see if you’re still interested. If you are the two of you will go from there.”

“Will you be there?”

“Not the first time. The first time is about the two of you bonding.”

“Thank you daddy!” I kissed him hard on the mouth.

He got up off the bed. “God you’re fucking sexy.” As he tucked his now softened cock back into his jock he said, “Oh, by the way, for the next week there are no other guests here. Its just the three of us. So feel free to… well… walk around in as little or as much clothing as you want.” He bent forward and kissed me again. “I’m going to go tell Jack about you. Relax. You can hang out here, or back at yours. He’ll text you in an hour or so.”

One more kiss and a longing look and he was gone.

• Like 30
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 18
  • Thanks 5

35 minutes ago, cumhole1919 said:

Great writing.  I just wish I'd stayed there when I was 21.  Who am I kidding?  I would have wanted to stay there when I figured out I was gay at 12.  Older, hairy men were always what I thought about when I jerked off.

I can relate on older men what I’d jerk off to when I was just going through puberty. 

This story is great! Freaking yum!

• Like 1

I picked up my clothes and wearing only my jock, walked back to my little apartment. As soon as I was in the door I couldn’t help but run my finger over my hole. It felt slick and a little puffy. It had never felt like that before. On a whim I brought my fingers to my mouth and licked the ass juice and cum from them. I felt even more slutty than before.

It was a little hard to think about what had just transpired and how quickly it had happened. I suddenly understood my love of man scent, an attraction to older men, and had been fucked raw for the first time. My cock gave a powerful throb. I was still so horny. Danny was right, I would have said yes to anything in that moment, but time wasn’t going to change that. I wanted to keep feeling like this. I slipped a finger into my ass and felt how lose my ring felt. It had never been like this when I’d played with it before. This was what it was like to have a properly fucked hole. I was open, full of cum, and ready for more.

I went into the bedroom and pulled out my suitcase. I had put most of my clothes away already, but there were a few personal items I hadn’t unpacked yet still. Sitting in the bottom of my duffle was a little black cloth bag. Long and heavy it was obvious before opening what was inside it. I took the shiny black butt plug out. Even though I had used it just a few days before it now seemed smaller somehow, a little less impressive. It wasn’t wildly thick or wildly long, but it had served me well in college. Normally it took a good amount of lube to get it in, but I suspected today would be much easier. I spat onto the head, and rubbed the toy against my hole. The spit made my sphincter slick again. I took a deep breath. I let it out slowly, and slid the toy inside my ass.

It locked in easily, and I gasped a little. It felt good to be full again. I worked it in and out, the cum from my hole frothing around the shaft. I pulled it entirely out of my hole and pushed it into my mouth. I licked the cum from the silicone plug. With my mouth full of cum and ass juice I sat down hard on the plug. It slid into me in one easy movement.

My phone buzzed. I struggled to find it for a minute. It was still in the pocket of my shorts which lay in a discarded heap on the floor. There was a text from an unknown number with a local area code.

Hey David. This is Jack: it read.

I felt my hands shake a little and my hole twitched around the plug. Hi!: I responded.

Did you enjoy your time with Danny this afternoon?

Yes daddy! It was amazing.

I like you calling me daddy: his responses were coming fast: it gets me hard boy.

The next message that came through was a picture of a shockingly thick uncut cock erupting from a slightly trimmed bush of dense gray pubes. The foreskin looked thick, and somehow delicious. There was a glint of precum leaking out of it.

I typed back fast: Fuck daddy! That is a beautiful cock!

All the same rules that Danny had apply with me boy. You have to tell me what you want.

I want you to fuck me: after my afternoon with Danny I was more confident, it was easier to say what I was thinking.

What else?

I want you to fuck me till you cum in my hole.

Anything else?

I want to be your boy! I want you to take me.

Good boy. What are you doing now?

Honestly?

Yes boy.

I’m playing with my hole. I’m sitting on a butt plug right now wishing it was your cock.

You want me to come fuck you?

Yes daddy!

You’re ready for me now?

Yes!

Good. Unlock the door and wait for me on your knees in the living room. Leave the plug in your hole. I’m coming to you now.

Holy shit! I thought. It was happening now. I ran to the front door, holding the plug in my ass with one hand, and made sure it was unlocked. Then I stepped back a few paces and got on my knees waiting. My heart was thudding, but my cock was hard as a rock and my hole was pulsing around the plug’s shaft. Despite my nerves there was nothing that was going to stop me doing whatever this man asked of me.

For several long moments I knelt on the cold tile waiting. He took his time I thought, making sure that just enough time had passed that I would worry he wasn’t coming. Then I heard footsteps on the path outside, a shadow passed in front of the window, and the door opened. Jack stood framed in the door way. He was shirtless, his skin a deep warm tan that stood out in sharp contrast from the forest of silver-gray hair that covered his torso. His nipples were large and brown. His belly stood proud from his body, a firm sort of belly that seemed to be built on top of a base of powerful muscle. His shoulders were broad and powerful looking. On the bottom half he wore a pair of short little vintage looking basketball shorts. They did nothing to hide the sizable bulge he was already sporting.

He stepped into the room and closed the door. I realized I was holding my breath.

“Hello boy,” he said in his rich resonant voice. “I’m glad to see you’re waiting for me so patiently.”

“Of course, daddy.”

“You remember the rules?”

“Yes daddy!”

“What are they?”

“If I want something I have to say it out loud.”

“That’s right. So what do you want.”

“You daddy! I want you! I want you inside me. I want you to fuck me. I want you to breed me! I want to be your boy!”

“Good boy. I’m going to keep asking you. I’m going to check in with you every step of the way till your hole is leaking my cum.”

“Yes daddy!”

“Now, before we go any further I want you to know what you’re committing to by taking my load. If you take my load you are promising me that Danny and I will get to fuck you together. If that isn’t something you want you can decide that any time until my load gets pumped into you. Once that happens however, your hole is promised to us. Do you understand.”

“Yes daddy!”

“Do you still want to continue?”

“Yes!”

“Then come suck my cock.”

I crawled across the floor and my hands and knees in front of him. He pushed his shorts to the ground unleashing his cock. The foreskin was naturally rolled back part way down the throbbing head. His pubes looked a little wilder than the picture, a dense mound of gray hair. His balls hung low and full. I licked my lips.

Holding his cock by the base Jack shook it at me, a little drop of precum oozed from the head. I moved forward still on my knees with my mouth open and caught the head in my mouth. I circled the head with my tongue, working under the foreskin, and eliciting a pleasure filled sigh from Jack. I held onto his shaft and balls as I began to bob forward and back. Danny had been in control when I sucked his cock… really it had been more like him face fucking me. Jack, however, was letting me do all the work. I pushed myself down on his cock, swallowing hard. I tried to breathe through my nose so I could take him deeper and longer. Still I was only halfway down the girthy shaft when my gag reflex kicked in and I fell back coughing and spluttering.

“Its ok boy,” Jack said in a soothing tone closing the distance between us again, “You’ll get used to it. Danny and I will have you deep throating our cocks like a champ in no time. For now, take your time and savor daddy’s cock. Show me how much you love my fat dick in your mouth.”

“Yes daddy!” I jumped back up and started to slobber all over his cock. I licked around the slit, lapping up the precum that was leaking out. I swallowed both of his balls at the same time. I slid my mouth up and down his cock till it glistened. My jaw was tired, and my face was once more covered in my spit.

“Good boy, you love daddy’s cock don’t you. You love worshiping it.”

“I do daddy! I love your cock. I love having it in my mouth.”

“You’ve done a good job boy. Really. Now get up and worship daddy’s body a little.” He put both of his hands behind his head exposing his pits. I was instantly hit with the smell of a hot sweaty man and my hole clenched around the plug. I leapt up and dove into his pit.

His scent was different than Danny’s but no less intoxicating. I slurped away like a starving man. I felt like my head was spinning. This smell was like a drug that made you horny. The more I smelled it the harder I got and the hungrier I got for cock. A long bead of precum hung from the tip of my cock now. I didn’t know what a pig was at the time, but when I look back I could pinpoint this afternoon as the moment I became a pig. The scent of a man was all it took to make me horny. By the time I was licking his second pit I was in heat.

I pulled out of his pit, my face covered in spit, sweat and his scent. On my tip toes I kissed him lightly on the mouth and said, “Please fuck me.”

“You’re ready for daddy’s cock?”

“Yes!”

“You remember what that means boy?”

“You’re going to breed me.”

“And if I breed you…?”

“I’m committing to letting you and Danny fuck me together.”

“Is that something you want?”

“Yes!”

“Say it.”

“I want you and Danny to fuck me together! I want to be your boy! I want you both to fuck me, and use me, and fill me with cum!”

“Good boy! Lets go to the bedroom and get that plug out then.”

He led me by the hand into the bedroom, and tossed me on my back onto the mattress. Immediately I pulled my legs up and hugged my knees to the sides of my chest.

“Look at that ass! Damn. Danny wasn’t kidding. Such a perfectly furry butt. And isn’t that the cutest little plug you’ve got in there. Is that the only plug you own boy?”

“Yes… I… well…”

“Go on.”

“When I got back from being fucked by Danny I wanted to feel full again so badly I pulled it out of my suitcase and put it in immediately. It made me feel slutty to know I had Danny’s cum plugged inside my hole.”

“That is nothing to be ashamed of. Feeling slutty is good.” He tugged on the base of the plug causing me to moan. “Now, I’m going to take it out, and then I’m going to put my cock in your hole. You’re sure you want that?”

“More than anything!”

“Good boy.” He pulled a little harder and the plug slid from my hole with a soft squelch. I moaned. “That is a pretty hole. Probably a little tight still, but a pretty hole.”

“I don’t think its that tight after Danny.” I laughed.

“Oh its still tight… but if you keep going with us you wont be. I’ll stretch you out good.”

“Fuck yes!” I had never considered being opened up, but now that he said it I desperately wanted to be.

He spat into his hand and lubed up his cock, then he spat again and smeared it all over my tender hole. I moaned again. “So eager,” he said and lined his cock up with my hole. He rugged the big head against my pucker, smearing his precum and spit around. I was whimpering, and pushing my ass back trying to get him to slide inside me. When he finally shifted his weight and sunk the first few inches of his cock into me I sighed deeply. It didn’t hurt, it felt like bliss washing over me. My hole radiated pleasure as the second raw cock of my life slowly slid inside me.

Sweat sprung up across my chest, and I could smell myself too now. I had never noticed my own scent before, but now I found it just as hot and sexy as Danny or Jack’s. I put one hand behind my head and smelled my own musk.

“That’s it boy! Smell your own manly scent. It turns you on doesn’t it. Good! We don’t like our boys too fresh. We want you to smell like a fucking man.” He bent forward, pushing the last inch of his cock into me and stuffed his nose in my pit. He inhaled deeply, and with a satisfied sigh, ran his tongue from the side of my body to just below my elbow. He smiled and kissed me. I tasted salty sweat on his lips, my own salty sweat. I wrapped my arms around him and held his big burly body to me kissing him passionately. Our tongues wrestled, invading each others mouths. He held his cock balls deep inside me, flexing it against my tight hole as we kissed.

“Use me,” I said, my voice a breathless whisper.

“Good boy,” he said in return, and reared back so he was towering over me. I looked up his body, taking in the firm belly, the massive pecs, the thick gray hair. I felt overwhelmed by my lust for this man. This man old enough to be my father. This man who’s husband had fucked me and bred me just a few hours before. This man who now had his unprotected cock inside me. This man who was going to give me the second load I’d ever taken. Everything about him was astounding and sexy. Then he began to thrust.

The pleasure I’d gotten from Danny’s cock hadn’t been a fluke, or a one off. Jack’s cock felt just as amazing as he slid it slowly in and out of my hole. He held my thighs wide, on either side of his thick frame. I was spread open for him, his belly rubbing against my crotch. I felt my mouth go slack as he picked up the pace.

“I can feel Danny’s load in your hole.”

“It feels so good daddy!”

“I love sloppy seconds.”

“Fuck me!”

He was pounding me now. There was a steady slapping sound echoing around the room and a grunting it took me a minute to realize was coming from me. Jack’s cock was knocking a low guttural sound out of my mouth with each deep thrust. It was uncontrollable and animalistic, my body’s reaction to being dicked down.

“You like that big raw daddy dick don’t you?”

“Yes! I fucking love it. I need your load daddy! Breed my hole!”

“Don’t worry boy, you’ll be full of spunk soon enough.”

He starter to fuck me even harder, growling with each thrust. It felt like he was punching my guts with his cock head. He slammed it in and out. I could tell my hole had gone slack around his invading cock, no longer putting up any fight. He had hold of my ankles now and was holding my legs forward and out so that he was over me slightly. I looked up into his handsome face, contorted in pleasure and exertion as he railed me. Sweat glistened on his face, and trickled down in little rivers through his dense chest hair.

I watched his face change, the pleasure and exertion slowly morphed into hunger. It was like an animal was clawing its way out of him. A werewolf shifting at the full moon. His breathing was ragged, his eyes clenched shut, and his jaw set. A low growl came from deep inside his chest, the kind that you feel more than hear. He was jack hammering his cock in and out of my without mercy. I was a ragdoll in his hands. With one last powerful thrust he forced the full length of his member inside me. It throbbed against my battered hole. I felt the cum rush up through his shaft till it exploded inside me. His cum flooded my hole as his cock pulsed inside me. I felt a glowing warmth spread inside my gut.

“Thank you, daddy,” I whispered. I felt spent. It wasn’t until he dipped his fingers into the mess I’d made on my stomach and chest I realized he had fucked another load out of me. I had been so overwhelmed by the pleasure his cock was giving me I hadn’t noticed my own dick shooting another massive load. 

He brought his cum covered fingers to his lips and licked my load off of them. Then he bent down and kissed me. I tasted my own cum on his tongue. I could smell his sent. I was in heaven.

Slowly he pulled his cock out of my hole. We both groaned. I felt warm but empty. Jack flopped down on the bed next to me. I let my legs down, my hole felt slick.

“Damn boy. You did good.”

I rolled onto my side to face him, and ran one hand through his thick chest hair. “Thank you, daddy. It felt… It felt better than any sex I’ve had before.”

“Danny told me that he was the first man to fuck you raw.”

“Yes!”

“Well that’s part of why it felt better. Raw sex just feels better. Having a man finish inside you makes it even hotter. Right? You like being full of our cum don’t you?”

“Oh my god yes!”

“The other reason is, we know what we’re doing. Older men know how to take care of a boy’s hole. We know what you need, and how to make you feel good.”

“You fucked me better than any boy in my college.”

“Good. That will hopefully keep you coming back for more… speaking of. You’ve got my load in your guts now. You remember what that means?”

“It means I’m committed to letting you and Danny use me together!”

“Good boy.” He kissed me. “Is that still what you want?”

“Yes! I want you both!”

“You’re horny again already aren’t you!”

“Yes… if you told me to bend over for Danny right now I would.”

He laughed, a deep rumbling laugh that I felt through the mattress, “Good to know, but we’re not going to give it to you quite yet. You’re going to have one more opportunity to back out boy. Im going to leave you here to think for a while. If you really want to be our boy. If you really want us to use you, to open you up, to breed you; come to Bungalow 4 at 8pm. Don’t bother getting dressed. Walk over in your jock, that’s how we’ll know you’re committed. Once you’re there tonight though, you will not be given more opportunities to back out. We will use you. You will be our boy, our cum slut.”

“Yes daddy!”

“Good boy.” He kissed me again, and then got up from the bed. He walked out into the front room and I followed him. He picked up his shorts and made to leave without putting them on, his cocks still shinny from my hole. “Oh, I’ll drop off a bigger plug for you in a couple of minutes. If you find you need something more substantial than that little thing in the meantime.” One more kiss and then he was gone.

I was naked except for a jockstrap now wet with spit and cum, my chest covered in my own drying loads, with an ass full of sperm from two different men, and I was harder than I’d ever been before.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 24
  • Thanks 2