I found my phone and looked at the time. 5:30pm. I had two and a half hours to kill before I was to meet up with Jack and Danny. It seemed impossible. I was so horny. I need them right then. I padded around the small apartment, looking for a distraction. About ten minutes later there was a knock on the door. Despite rushing to open it there was no one there when I got there. What was there, just sitting on the little concrete step, was a much larger silvery orange butt plug.

I brought it in the house. I was heavy, and slightly warmed from the sun. The material was soft, with a good amount of squish to it, but the plug itself felt sturdy and powerful. Right there in the middle of the living room floor I spat onto it, and smeared my spit around. I set the slicked-up plug on the floor, and squatted over it. I lowered myself slowly onto its point, and then slid down the widening body. It slowly stretched me open. It was much, much, bigger than my plug, and it took a long time to get to the base. The two forceful fucking’s I had taken, along with the massive loads I now carried in my hole, however, had me open and slick, and after a few careful minutes the plug popped inside of me. I shouted when I felt the base lock into place. My whole body shook. I had never been this stuffed. A big drop of precum throbbed out of my cock. How was I still horny! I thought to myself. I’d been fucked twice, had shot two massive loads, and yet my dick was still hard as a rock and leaking. I knew I wasn’t going to be able to focus on anything else, and went to get my computer. I spent the next two hours plugged, and leaking watching daddies breed boys on the internet.

Time moved glacially. I was on the edge of cumming the entire time. I had never edged before but there, rocking on the crest of orgasm for two hours it was intoxicating. The pouch of my jock was literally soaked with precum when I got up at 10 to 8. I slipped on my flip flops, and wearing nothing but my jock with a big thick plug in my hole, walked back to Bungalow 4. I tried to slip around in the shadows. I knew that no one else was on the property but I still felt wildly exposed walking around in just a jockstrap. When I got to the main courtyard, however, keeping to the shadows was impossible. I had to walk across the brightly lit patio, and past the pool. I walked around the side of the low building and paused in front of the door. The plug banging against my prostate as I walked has forced even more precum out of my straining cock. I felt an animalistic heat at this point. I needed to be fucked.

I knocked on the door.

Danny opened it. He was fully nude, with a thick black leather cock ring pulled tight around the base of his throbbing shaft. Right there, not even fully inside the door, I dropped to my knees and licked the head of his cock. Danny moaned, and put his hand on the back of my head. He pushed me forward onto his cock, and I coughed and spluttered again. I swallowed him down as much as I could. My back was arched and my ass presented to the world. The big plug felt like it was pulsing in my hole.

“Jesus Danny,” Jack said from inside the bungalow, “let the boy get in the door before you face fuck him.”

“This was all him,” replied Danny over his shoulder, “He saw my cock and just dropped to his knees.”

“Boy, take that dick out of your mouth, and come over here.” Reluctantly I pulled off of Danny’s cock and got up. I saw Jack now, behind Danny, sitting on the couch. He was also completely naked, and hard as a rock. He was stroking his big uncut cock slowly. I could see the black strap of a cock ring around the base of his member as well. “How was the rest of your evening? Get up to anything fun?”

“Honestly, I was too horny to do anything… well besides…” I turned around and bent forward showing them both my plugged hole.

“Fuck,” said Danny.

“Good boy,” said Jack, “I knew you could take something bigger than that little plug you had.” I heard him get off the couch, and then felt his rough hand against my cheek. He rubbed at my furry ass for a moment, then flicked the plug hard. I groaned. One of his hands snaked around my chest, finding my right nipple. He twisted, and pulled me back to him. My body was pressed against his warm flesh. I could feel his body hair against my back. His slick cock pressed into my spine just above my ass, leaving a trail of precum in its wake. “How long have you had that plug in your ass boy?” His voice was a velvet whisper in my ear.

“Since you dropped it off daddy.”

“Good. You’ll be nice and opened up by now. Saves us some work.”

Danny appeared in front of me. He pressed himself to us, his erection pushing against my jock. He brought his lips close to mine. His tongue darted out and gave my lips a cheeky flick. He smiled. “Jack told you what we were going to do to you if you came here right?”

“He said that if I took his load this afternoon I was committing to getting fucked by you both tonight.”

“What else boy?” Jack whispered in my ear.

I felt hot. Their bodies pressed against me. The heat from their flesh made my head spin. I could smell them both with every breath I took. I could feel them breathing, I felt every pulse of their engorged cocks. “That coming here was me giving my consent. That once I was here you weren’t going to keep asking me what I wanted it was going to be about what you wanted.”

“Good… I guess you being here is our answer then. You want this don’t you?”

“Yes! More than anything.”

“You want both of our cocks inside you?”

“Yes!”

“You want both of our loads?”

“Yes!”

“You want to be our boy?”

“Yes! God! Please fuck me! Use me! Breed me! Stretch me out! Please daddy! FUCK ME!”

That was all it took. The playful energy went out of the room. Jack scooped me up under the armpits and hauled me into the other room. He flopped me down on the bed on all fours like a rag doll. His hands pawed at my ass. Danny was suddenly in front of me again. He was kneeling on the bed, his cock pointing straight at me. I swallowed, and then moved forward. I took his cock head inside me mouth, and ran my tongue across the slit. I sucked the precum from the drooling tip eliciting deep groans of satisfaction from him. Hot spit landed directly on my hole, and Jack’s cock head followed. He pressed in and easily sunk into my well used guts. I moaned around Danny’s cock.

Jack started slowly, fucking me with long deep strokes. I whimpered, and tried to keep sucking on Danny’s cock but the pleasure was too much. As Jack picked up the strokes my mouth became just another hole. Danny had hold of the back of my head and was fucking his thick cock in and out of my mouth as I became slack jawed, trapped between the two of them. Thick spit was dripping down my chin. I could feel the froth of both of their pervious loads trickling down my taint as Jack fucked it out of me. Every moment I spent with these men was a new level of slutty, a place I had never been before.

When Danny pulled his cock out of my mouth I gasped for air. My face felt hot, and my cheeks were clearly flushed. Tears ran down my cheeks and my chin looked like a sloppy mess. I knew, even without being able to see myself, I looked like one of those boys on the internet. I looked like one of those boy sluts who had just been roughly face fucked. I was one of those boys. The thing I had been edging too earlier that day was coming true. I was a daddy’s boy.

Danny flopped back onto the bed, laying on his back. His big beautiful cock pointed straight up towards the ceiling. He grabbed my under my armpits and hauled me forward. Jacks cock slipped from my ass and I let out a little whimper of displeasure. I wasn’t empty long though, Danny brought me forward so that I was on top of him. He then pushed me back slowly till his cock head found my hole and slid inside me. Feeling the big fleshy mushroom press into me I sat back hard and impaled myself on his member. He let out a chuckle of appreciation as I started to ride him.

Jack was behind me, his arms wrapped around me in a warm bear hug. His cock was pressed against the small of my back, and his fingers were toying with my nipples. He was nibbling on my ear and telling me how sexy I was, what a good job I was doing taking their cocks.

“Come here sexy boy,” Danny said, and pulled me down to kiss him with one large paw on the back of my neck. He held me close, his cock still deep inside me, and kissed me ravenously. His other arm wrapped across my back. He pressed my body into his hairy chest. I felt a new pressure on my hole, and Jack’s hands on my cheeks. I tried to look over my shoulder but Danny held me tight, not allowing me to break our kiss.

The pressure grew, it felt like another cock. “What, what’s happening?” I managed to gasp out.

“We told you,” Jack said in my ear, “We’re both going to fuck you.”

“What?!” I didn’t fully understand what they were saying but I was excited and scared by it.

“You’ll be ok boy, it will feel good in the end,” Danny cooed.

“Now, on the count of three you’re gonna take a deep breath,” instructed Jack.

“Then hold it and clamp down tight on my cock,” added Danny, “and hold it for five seconds.”

“After that let out your breath really slowly and imagine your hole opening wide. Think you can do that boy?”

“Yes daddy!” I was panting with excitement.

“Good boy. Ok. One… Two… Three…”

I took a deep breath, pulling air as far into my lungs as I possibly could and tightened my hole. I squeezed Danny’s cock with all of my strength. One Mississippi, I thought, two Mississippi. When I let my breath out it was hard not to just let it out in one big rush, but I breathed out slowly and imagined my hole blossoming around Danny’s cock. I saw my hole turned into a big loose open hole for cock. I imagined it gaped and ready for use. The pressure returned, only this time it felt easy. I suddenly understood what “both of us are going to fuck you,” meant when I felt Jack’s stomach on my back. He had pressed his cock into me alongside his husbands. They were both inside me. We all let out a long collective groan.

“Good job boy.”

“How do you feel.”

“Oh my god! Oh my god!” Was all I could say for a moment.

“I think he likes it.”

“Oh my god! I fucking love it!”

“Do you want us to fuck you now?”

“Fucking destroy me!”

“Good answer boy.”

Danny bucked his cock up into me, and Jack hammered downward. I tried to push myself up on my hands, to arch my back, but it was too intense. I flopped forward onto Danny’s warm sweat slicked body, and became a toy for them to use. My mouth hung open, and a deep guttural grunting was being fucked out of me. My whole body was on fire, like little bolts of electricity shooting across every nerve. Sex had never felt this good. I had never felt this good. It was bliss. An overwhelming euphoria seemed to envelop me. It fogged my mind. While they were both inside me there was nothing in the world but them, their cocks, and my hole.

“Im going to fucking breed you.” Danny growled below me.

“Fill him up babe, give him your load.”

“Yeah! Fucking take it.”

“Please breed me!”

“Take my fucking load boy!” Danny roared, and slammed his cock inside me. While his shaft pulsed and throbbed Jack kept hammering. His hands held onto my ass cheeks, roughly holding them apart. I felt my ass become warmer and slicker as ribbons of cum were pumped inside me.

Jack kept pounding till he finally grunted, “Fuck yes, and here’s my load.” He forced himself balls deep just like Danny and flooded me. We were all panting, sweat dripping off of us. They held their throbbing cocks as deep in me as they would go as they both came down from their orgasms. I was shaking.

Jack was the first to move, with one last pulse of his cock he pulled back. I shuddered, something in me tightened, and suddenly my own cock exploded. I shot my load between Danny and I, covering both of our stomachs in cum.

“Fuck, good boy,” Danny said.

Jack flopped down onto the bed next to Danny and lay there panting. I slowly got up, and pulled myself off of Danny’s cock, instinctually being careful to clamp my hole down as I did so as not to lose a drop of their cum. I fell between the two of them, totally spent. The three of us lay there, in a sweaty cummy heap, wreaking of sex, without saying a word for a long time.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 16
  • Thanks 1

The sun was incredibly hot, and the air felt thick with humidity. I was sheltered under a large umbrella by the pool, laid out in a skimpy speedo reading a mystery book. In the month since Jack and Danny had first fucked me I had steadily become more and more comfortable being naked or nearly naked in public. Really, I was only wearing a speedo because there were other guests at the hotel that weekend. For a week after we had first fucked there had been no one else here, it was just the three of us, and I had grown used to wearing just a jock around the property if anything. We all did. Jack and Danny would walk around naked or just in little shorts all the time.

Besides the freedom I felt walking around in a jock it was also just more convenient. Despite the age difference my new daddies were just as horny as I was. In the ensuing month there was not a day that had gone by without my taking at least one of their loads, usually both, and often more than once a day. We had fucked all over the property. Firstly, in the different rooms, and then moving to the more public spaces. The day before the most recent crop of guests had arrived Jack had bred me right here on the pool deck.

I loved it. I loved my new life as their boy. They both frequently told me they were proud of me, that they were impressed with how quickly I had taken to being theirs. It was perfect, I had never known I wanted this life until I had it; now it was all I could imagine. I sat up a little straighter in my chair and felt slickness between my cheeks, Danny had fucked me in the little room behind the main office just before I came out to the pool. My ass still felt tender and well used as I tried to concentrate on my book.

I reread the page in front of me, and still didn’t ingest much of it. The wet feeling around my hole had distracted me. I had dick on the brain again. I looked back to the page, and with a concerted effort took in Agatha Christie’s weirdly racist character description. I was pulled out of an aristocratic English woman explaining to Poirot how this crime had to be done by a “foreigner” because it “just wasn’t something an Englishman would do” by a warm low voice asking, “is this seat taken?”

Standing in front of me was a tall, broad shouldered and handsome man. He was younger than the daddies, probably in his mid-thirties. His hair was cut short and pushed forward in a carefree straight boy sort of way. He had a square handsome face, bright eyes, and dense dark stubble on his cheeks. His burly chest and strong abdomen was covered in dark, dense hair that swirled downward till it disappeared into his low slung shorts. His legs and arms were thick, and strong, he looked like he worked construction or something that required lots of heavy lifting.

“Is this seat taken?” He asked again pointing to the other deck chair under my umbrella. I shook my head. “Cool!” He said, and moved over to the chair. He kicked off his flip flops and the unbuttoned his shorts. Under them he had on a pair of small, tight, trunks that left little to the imagination. I tried to make it look like I was just reading my book and not checking out his thick beefy ass stretching the fabric of his trunks taught, or the prominent bulge and obvious outline of his meaty dick. He laid back in the chair, pulled out a book, and tucked one arm behind his head. His exposed pit was as densely hairy as his chest and I cause a whiff of his scent. My cock stiffened a little in my speedo and I shifted one leg up so it wasn’t as obvious.

“How long have you been here?” He said after a few minutes.

“At the pool or at the hotel,” I replied, trying to sound casual.

“Well both I suppose.”

“I’ve been out here for about an hour, and staying at the hotel for just over a month.”

“A month, damn. That’s a long time.”

“I’m here for work, my boss knows the owners, so when she asked me to move down they did her a deal and… anyway I live off on the side of the property where not a lot of people want to book the room.”

“That’s still a sweet deal. I’m just in town for the week. Family wedding. Everyone else is staying at my sisters or my parents but I could not spend a week trapped with my family. I need some private time,” he grinned. “So I found this place online, saw that it was queer friendly and booked Bungalow 8. Its over by the beach path.”

“Yeah I know it!”

“I suppose after a month you must know all the bungalows.”

“Well… yeah kinda.” I blushed, he didn’t know how well I knew them all.

“I’m Ryan, by the way.” He stuck out his hand.

I shook it, his grip was firm, and his palm a little rough. “David.”

“So how long are you staying? Or are you almost done after a month?”

“All summer. At least that’s how long the job is for. After that I don’t really know,” although I hopped that Jack and Danny would just keep me there forever.

“Oh good, so the eye candy will be around the whole time I’m here.”

“Eye candy,” I stammered.

“You heard me. I guess queer friendly hotel means the pool is stocked with cute boys to look at.”

I heard Jack’s voice in my head saying “You know, if there are other hot guys out there you want to get fucked by you should go for it. We would love to eat a stranger cum out of your hole.” In a lower more confident tone I turned to the Ryan and said, “Well you can do more than just look if you want.”

“Oh is that so?”

“Absolutely.” I was completely hard now, aroused by my own boldness.

Ryan shifted so that his crotch was now facing me. He too had become aroused and his little trunks were fighting to contain the swollen mass of his erection. “Think you could handle this?”

I leaned over so that I was only a foot away from his face and said, “Why don’t you bend me over and find out.”

“Alright boy, follow me.” He got up, and grabbed his things. He didn’t bother to put his shorts on, or cover up; he just walked confidently out of the pool enclosure with his hard cock displayed for anyone who passed by. I followed close behind him, trying to emulate his confidence. He led me down towards the beach path and Bungalow 8.

He had left the door unlocked, and pushed me inside as soon as we got there. We both dropped our things by the door and he scooped me up with a strong arm behind my back. He pulled me forward and pressed me into him. His mouth found mine and his tongue worked into my mouth. I welcomed him, and we kissed hungrily. I wrapped my arms around him as his began to explore my body. I held onto his neck with one arm, and toyed with his round sensitive nipple with the other. We were both panting and groaning into the other’s mouth as we kissed. I already felt hot, and his chest was slick with sweat. The scent I had smelled for a moment back at the pool enveloped me. His pheromones were intoxicating and my lust for him grew as I inhaled.

I was the one to pull away from our kiss but only so I could dive face first into his pit. I pulled his arm up and shoved my face into the furry depths. He moaned as I licked the salty sweat from his skin. “Fucking pig,” he said, in an appreciative low whisper. I sucked harder. Then I licked my way across his chest to his nipple. I flicked it with my tongue and was rewarded with another groan. I latched onto his chest, pulling at his tit with my teeth and tongue. He growled and held my head there.

“Fuck yeah boy. Get on your fucking knees.”

I slid down his body, dragging my tongue through the forest of hair till I came to his crotch. I hooked my fingers into his waistband and pulled his little trunks to the ground. What I found there did not disappoint. His dick was long and broad, with a big shining purple head. His balls were big and heavy, hanging low now that they were free. Dense, bushy pubes grew in a mass at the base and faded out into the rest of his body hair. There was basically no break between the hair on his chest, and the hair on his legs.

I didn’t need to be told what to do. I opened my mouth and gulped down his cock. A month of being fucked by Jack and Danny had made me a masterful deep throater. I took him down the back of my throat with ease, and held my nose against his pelvis. He moaned loudly, “Oh fuck!” He put both of his hands on the back of my head and fucked my throat.

I held onto his legs, keeping myself upright. I felt the powerful muscles in his thighs flex as he used my throat. This guy knew how to fuck.

Ryan pulled his dick out of my mouth and slapped it across my face. My cheeks were smeared with spit and precum. He stuffed it back down my willing throat and started fucking even harder. Thick frothy spit formed around his cock and dribbled down my chin. He pounded harder and harder till suddenly he let out a roar and ropes of sweet salty cum flooded my mouth. I swallowed hard, taking his load down my throat. He panted as he climaxed. His hands shook, and he let out a little gasp as his dick feel from my mouth.

“Fuck,” I said, “that was hot as fuck.”

“Was? We’re not done boy. You promised me a go at that hole.”

“You still want to fuck me even though you came?”

“Does my cock look soft?”

I looked at his still throbbing member. “Not at all.”

“Exactly. Now bend over that couch so I can eat your ass.”

I scrambled off the floor and did as he instructed. I got on the couch, rested my chest against the back, and presented my ass to him. He got down on his knees, his hands on my ass cheeks and let out a low whistle.

“Damn boy, your ass is beautiful.”

“Wait till you taste it,” I replied cheekily.

He dove in. His tongue flicked across my hole and then easily slid inside. He lapped at my lips, pushing into my ring. Then he paused for a moment, and pushed his tongue in a little deeper. He paused again, then pushed his tongue deeper still. “You’ve already got cum in your cute little ass don’t you?”

“Compliments of the management,” I said over my shoulder.

“What?”

“The owners, they’ve been fucking me at least once a day since I got here a month ago. They… well… they introduced me to getting fucked raw and I loved it so much I couldn’t stop. Danny had just fucked me when I got to the pool today.”

“Fuck that’s hot.”

“In fact… you’ll be the third guy ever to breed me.”

“Fucking hell.” He stood up and bent over me. He kissed the back of my neck, and whispered in my ear, “I’m going to fucking flood your guts boy. Then you can take my load back to the owners.”

“I call them my daddies,” I panted.

“You like being used by older men boy?”

“Yes! And I love being called boy.”

“You’re just a horny slutty boy aren’t you?”

“YES!”

“Good.” I heard him spit and then felt his cock at my hole. He slid in easily. I was used to taking big raw dicks now. My hole didn’t resist at all, it just bloomed around his invading cock. I moaned, and pushed back into his thrust. “Good boy. Such a nice sweet hole. Fuck. You feel so good around my cock.”

“Fuck me please!”

“Yeah boy.”

“Breed me.”

“Fuck yes! Take me cock.” He started to thrust deep inside me, pulling out as far as he could and long dicking my hole. I let out a low whimper and gave into the pounding. His hands held my hips and he pulled me back to meet each one of his thrusts.

“Oh yes! Use my hole!” I panted as I bucked back onto his cock. Sweat was dripping down from his chest onto my back. I could feel the now familiar slickness of cum being fucked out of my hole as he pounded me. He suddenly knocked me sideways, and with his hands on my hips flipped me onto my back. In one easy motion he threw my legs onto his shoulders and pushed his dick back inside me.

He leaned down and kissed me deeply and he started to pummel my hole again. I felt like putty in his hands. I was here for him to use and unload in. I had become so used to the daddy’s dicks that taking a stranger’s cock was a stranger but magical experience. Taking their dicks had become, not second place, but second nature. It felt right and perfect when they slid inside of me. I felt like I had suddenly come home as soon as one of them breached my sphincter each day. Ryan however felt different, he felt like an invader. It felt good to surrender to a new man.

He grunted as he bucked his cock deep inside me. His face was scrunched up and I could see the effort not to cum etched in his brow. He lasted a few more minutes, breathing harshly. A big drop of sweat fell from his nose right onto my lip. I lapped up the salty liquid. He grunted again, and then let out a roar. He reared up, pinning my legs to my chest, his back arched, his cock thrust as far into me as it could go. He looked like a Greek god, conquering some enemy for a moment. His orgasm surged through his body, and erupted into me. I felt myself being filled with his seed. It pumped deep inside my guts.

I had taken my first load from a man who wasn’t Danny or Jack, and I love it. The wave of slutty euphoria that washed over me was intoxicating.

“How long did you say you were here for?” I asked grinning up at him as he wiped the sweat from his face.

“Till the end of the week… why… you already thinking about next time?”

“Fuck yes is am,” I squeezed his softening cock with my hole making him groan and then chuckle, “That was amazing. You can fuck me whenever you want.”

He slowly pulled his cock out of my hole, and we both gasped. He shook his head as if to clear his mind and smiled down at me. “As long as your daddies don’t mind sharing.”

“They said they’d be excited to eat someone else’s load out of my hole.

“God, they’re turning you into quite the little pig. You’ll be the perfect bottom when they’re done with you. You got your phone on you?”

“Yeah!”

“Cool, I’ll give you my number and you can text me. I’ll hit you up when I need to get off again.”

We exchanged numbers, and I got dressed.

“I’m going to enjoy filling your hole up this week.” He said at the door before kissing me one more time.

About three hours later I was sitting in Danny and Jack’s flat drinking a beer in nothing but a jockstrap. Danny say across the table from me completely naked. His cock was still glistening after the quick fucking he had just given me.

“Well if he texts you you have to go!” He said, after hearing the whole story of how I met Ryan at the pool.

“Yeah? You’re ok with me getting fucked by him again?”

“We want you to get fucked as often as you can. Ryan won’t be the only horny top this summer either. We’re somewhat of a hot spot for gays guys around here. If you’re up for it you’ll get a lot of use this summer.”

“Promise?”

“Promise.”

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 16
  • Thanks 1