ever serviced straight classmates while on high school / college?

kotcas

I mean, I've heard that every high school/college has its gay boy who are pointed out as fag and would suck straight guys in the toilets or somewhere.

So bad that I hadn't heard about when I was studying, I was more straight but secretely I was looking for some fun like that.

Have you heard of something like that, or were you pointed out, please tell us.

• Upvote 1

Was throat goat in HS LOL, didn't start fucking until was getting ready to go off to college. In HS while I having a sexual awakening but still to nervous to go through with getting my cherry popped it was a great outlet.  guys no matter what they say ain't turning down head man or woman especially if swallowing.  it started off with one guy, then some how it got around to other guys that I gave good brain, and had a good number of guys that were in the rotation, and pretty sure if I was ready I could got a few to try fucking.  Of course no one was admitting it, cause they all were straight and most either had girls, were popular with the girls, played sports etc. I wasn't out but I wasn't pretending either, but like always i keep my mouth shut.  In hind sight it wasn't hard to figure out who I was serving but they were the ones not feeding into the rumors afraid I would tell people about them.  In college it was a fairly regular thing to either suck off or fuck a classmate.  Guys are always looking for a hole to fuck, or drop their nut in, especially super horny teens that can use alcohol, or drugs to mask their hidden sexual desires.  

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

I got started my freshman year of HS and by senior year I was definitely a full on slut. Sucking fucking getting fucked all of it with people from school and outside of it. College only made things better I fucked with my roommate an hour after moving into the dorm.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Fuck yeah I was same. Dumb jockbro but started getn addicted to alpha nut made me feel more stronger like a real jockbro taking their alpha nut balls deep. Word got round n so long as no one talked about it I got hit up few times most days then still do. Gloryholes in local restrooms and cruisy parks so easy to get my jockpussy bred

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

I started in 7th grade at an all boys Catholic school, nothing too serious at first.  Senior year of high school I played high school and would hang out in the locker room, which was shared by guys who played all sports.  Again, just giving head when no one was around.  After graduating the summer before I started college I took some courses at the University I attended and that gave me access to guys who had dorm rooms that were upper classman that were taking summer courses.  It was a great way to have privacy, get to bottom and by the time classes started for me officially in the fall I had a number of guys I could count on who  would want some head or a piece of ass.

High school and college were a blast for me.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, blkboibtm said:

Was throat goat in HS LOL, didn't start fucking until was getting ready to go off to college. In HS while I having a sexual awakening but still to nervous to go through with getting my cherry popped it was a great outlet.  guys no matter what they say ain't turning down head man or woman especially if swallowing.  it started off with one guy, then some how it got around to other guys that I gave good brain, and had a good number of guys that were in the rotation, and pretty sure if I was ready I could got a few to try fucking.  Of course no one was admitting it, cause they all were straight and most either had girls, were popular with the girls, played sports etc. I wasn't out but I wasn't pretending either, but like always i keep my mouth shut.  In hind sight it wasn't hard to figure out who I was serving but they were the ones not feeding into the rumors afraid I would tell people about them.  In college it was a fairly regular thing to either suck off or fuck a classmate.  Guys are always looking for a hole to fuck, or drop their nut in, especially super horny teens that can use alcohol, or drugs to mask their hidden sexual desires.  

2 hours ago, Nagato20 said:

I got started my freshman year of HS and by senior year I was definitely a full on slut. Sucking fucking getting fucked all of it with people from school and outside of it. College only made things better I fucked with my roommate an hour after moving into the dorm.

I bet that lately sex among students is much more easier than in the past, you are born on 1999 so actually far from my generation. nice telling!

• Like 1

Yes i sucked off plenty of guys in highschool

Most of them were bi or gay but a few of them were straight

Just started college last semester so i dont really have any stories to speak of there yet

15 hours ago, kotcas said:

has its gay boy who are pointed out as fag and would suck straight guys in the toilets or somewhere.

That's me, I had to hide my transitioning and budding breasts back then, I was quite feminine، so I guess you can imagine the bullying and harassments I had been through all those years. 

Edited by Tsjul

Nothing happened while I was at school but since leaving school (4 years ago) so many 'straight' guys have approached both me and my boyfriend (we met in school) for sex. It's truly unreal how many there are. I wish they'd asked while we were still at school. It would have been so hot keeping their secret, but I suppose that's why they didn't: they were worried about being outed. 

• Like 2