His first time slammed

Juan was in his mid 20d slim build avg height dark hair and loved taking cock and loads. He started taking to a man offline who had a ten inch cock and was into so much it be easier to say what he wasn’t into. What you have to know about Juan is he’ll practically do whatever the top tells him to. So one day the top asked if he has ever slammed. Juan had never heard that let alone done it. He looked into it and at first said no but he then started seeing videos and he wanted to see why people rushed so he agreed. He got to the tops house point prepared in front of him. And was administered his clothes come off flying and started sucking the tops cock. The top told him to go to the bed and wait on all fours. Even though Juan took lots of cock before this felt better than ever and he was cock hungry after taking the tops cock and loads for three hours a break was needed only because the tops friend came over and he said we should be dressed. The tops friend asked if Juan would like another…he said idk I’ve never done it till today so never done two he assured him a second would be ok. Juan agreed again he was admined first and only this time it was more intense no orders were given he went straight to the bed got naked and started playing with himself on all fours waiting for the other two to come use him. His wish was granted both guys took turns and one being 8in and one being 10in wasn’t an issue. Hours went by with them switching him around being overfilled with cum to where it star the s leaking out. But it got better the 10in top laid down and said ride me but bend forward in an instant Juan obeyed and then the other top got behind Juan and inserted his cock. His hole tingles with pleasure he had never been DP but boy was he enjoying it. 13 hours of Juan being used and bred later the threesome ends but only began Juan’s life into being spun used and wanting to try kinkier wilder things in hopes of feeling the same things he did his very first time.

Hey Latinhole, 1st off, I see you are a new member, so welcome ! I hope you get off as much as anyone else on here does. ( and that may be quite a challenge for you to beat lol) And 2nd, thank you for writing this piece. I enjoy reading what guys put up on here- it may not always have perfect spelling or subject matter I relate to, but the mere fact you( and everyone else who post ) took the effort and put the time in to provide reading material for everyone should always be applauded, and the author thanked.

Now, get working on the next chapter and  catching up on your own load releases !

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1