BNWO

3 minutes ago, SatansAIDSPerv said:

MAKE YOU A FILTHY POZ BREEDING VESSEL

Yes Please

id love to get pinned down and gangraped by aids wasting bbcs

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Would love to have my first date with a black man, or better yet, with several black men. Fantasize about being a white slave for BBCs. Would probably have to be filmed so I'll be theirs with no going back...

• 1 month later...

Since my friend introduced me to a Nigerian refuge living on the Gold Coast, after he got his permanent visa, I have hooked up mutliple time with him and his other Nigirians. The first gangbang by them was very rough, they treated me like the bimbo slut I am. Last session I had at my house, I called another bottom sissy to come over and share BBC. She is taking on the guys at my house, whilst my breast implants heal which I got just on a week ago. My surgeon told me no heavy lifting or strenious exercise for at least 3 weeks whilst the stitchers desolve on the inside, and the stitchers under the arm are removed. And yes I now have 34D breast, I no longer need to wear breasts. I keep looking at them in the mirror loving how they look.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...