What type of cocksucker are you?

Reble

Cocksucker Type  

226 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of cocksucker are you?

• Masculine Cocksucker. I'm going to suck your cock, but I'm not your bitch
    • Faggot - Will suck any cock, love to get talked down to, as long as there is cock
    • Sissy - Submissive and compliant and will do anything I'm told to do

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm a masculine cocksucker in the sense that I like to be the one really in control and have my guy at my mercy.  I loathe men who grab the back of my head and force me down on their cock - and it's not the place to dirty talk to me or name call me.  I just want you to sit/lay back, relax, and just let me do my work on you.

• Like 1

I have always been willing to suck literally anyones cock, anytime, anywhere, any number of guys and love being verbally and physically abused by the guys who use me. however I am not masculine enough to be a faggot, so I had to pick sissy, as I am a femboy/t-girl cumdumpster on hormone therapy, who is never allowed to top orally or anally cocksucker.thumb.png.82a4b4e2b41bde5a18401a1d2f766660.pngteentgirlgloryholesuck.thumb.jpg.0fea0e21cfa49312be47efabae5c0724.jpgunless ordered to.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The fact that there are so many respondents explaining that they either fit multiple categories or don’t properly fit any of them suggests that there are more categories of cocksucker than are represented by the poll. It is interesting, though, that those who identify as ‘Sissy’ tend to more confidently and singularly claim the category.

I can’t really place a sensible vote, because none of the categories describes my cocksucking nature closely enough to be accurate. It’s a service I offer, and I try to tailor it to the pleasure of the receiving Top. I try not to approach it with any sort of persona or attitude.

• 2 weeks later...

I went with sissy but like a lot of guys I consider myself a sissy faggot and a total cum slut.

Tbh I will be whatever type of cocksucker your looking for.

Definitely a faggot, never met a cock I didn't want to suck and never been too fussy about where, when, who, how or who sees.  

Love being a sissy with masculine dom guy who gives me orders, talks dirty and talks down to me. I like a guy who tells me to kneel and open wide, grabs a handful of my hair and slides his hard cock into my mouth fucks my throat and shoots cum over my face and into my mouth.

I've also had some fun times taking charge with curious straight guys. Tie them up and blindfold them then teasing and edging them again and again while I pinch his nipple's, stroke his balls and finger his ass until I decide it's time for him to blow a monster load in my mouth for me to swallow down before kissing him with cum on my lips and in my moustache and lingering on my tongue.

I can honestly say I've never not enjoyed sucking a cock, even with a person I can't stand. Let's be real hatesex is usually hot as fuck.

• 2 weeks later...

I went with sissy. I like to please. Love to suck and take the head into my throat making me gag on cock. Would suck almost any cock I come across.

I LOVE sucking cock.  I picked sissy because the definition was proximate to my "Bottom/Cocksucker/Cumdump persona when I'm with another man.  I do not dress as a woman or adopt a female petsonality. The only trait I share with a woman is my love of penetration and being a cum recipient.

• 1 month later...

Masculine cocksucker who absolutely loves to suck cock. 
I feel you can love to suck cock and love taking loads without being a “faggot”. 
you take out your cock of course I want in in my mouth and I’m gonna take every drop you give me but I’m not your bitch and don’t wanna be talked down to. I’m fine with dirty talk you can tell me how good I suck cock or how you’re gonna cum in my mouth . Just no reason for degradation for me. 
I also enjoy getting my cock sucked and topping. So I’m not a total submissive or anything. But I do just happen to love sucking cock just always loved the taste of cock and love how good it feels when it starts to throb and unload into me. There’s no better feeling in the world than that moment your cock just explodes from excitement and I get off on being the one who makes that happen for you  no need to treat me like a bitch. Just take your cock out and enjoy me for who I am

• 4 weeks later...

yep - I am a cock sucker (my definition - willingly and enthusiastically derive great pleasure by expertly massaging the cock with my mouth, lips and tongue until my mouth is full of cum which, as a true cocksucker, I swallow every time) but want to be respected so voted masculine. 

• 3 weeks later...