Married bi guys love getting fuck raw behind their wife’s

Samsonlee23

Love to fuck my wife as my hole is dripping.  I had a few lunch time fun while wife away in the afternoon. Ill get home before her and when she gets home Ill get her in the mood and fuck her. I can feel the dripping down my leggs as i fuck her.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

36 minutes ago, Njn0mc said:

Love to fuck my wife as my hole is dripping.  I had a few lunch time fun while wife away in the afternoon. Ill get home before her and when she gets home Ill get her in the mood and fuck her. I can feel the dripping down my leggs as i fuck her.

Damn!  That's hot!  She have any idea?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, austin_submale said:

Nice!  So hot you take loads and she doesn't know.  Are you on prep?

Going on it.. I only play with a group that are married and tested. I had to show my papers before i got excepted to the group

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Njn0mc said:

Going on it.. I only play with a group that are married and tested. I had to show my papers before i got excepted to the group

Cool.  How you going to hide prep from her?  I am not on prep because of that.  I play with random anonymous men at the bookstore booths and theater and from various hookup sites.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, austin_submale said:

I'm a married bi guy who has gotten fucked raw plenty of times behind my wife's back...

likewise... to be clear, she knows I like cock n cum and she sadly has no interest in sex, so I get fucked whenever I can 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kitpig said:

likewise... to be clear, she knows I like cock n cum and she sadly has no interest in sex, so I get fucked whenever I can 🙂

Mine has no idea I get fucked...  She isn't completely without interest, but we usually only mess around and not actual penatrative sex.

On 3/23/2023 at 12:54 PM, austin_submale said:

Cool.  How you going to hide prep from her?  I am not on prep because of that.  I play with random anonymous men at the bookstore booths and theater and from various hookup sites.

I'm in same situation.  I suck cock, I want to fuck ,but scared.

Lately though I keep thinking of raw cock to cum in me. I thought I had some opportunities but they were no shows .

I think I'm going  to keep trying and do it. And when I do, I know I won't be able  to stop. I love cock

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Qilly55 said:

I'm in same situation.  I suck cock, I want to fuck ,but scared.

Lately though I keep thinking of raw cock to cum in me. I thought I had some opportunities but they were no shows .

I think I'm going  to keep trying and do it. And when I do, I know I won't be able  to stop. I love cock

Sounds like me...  I tried bareback and now I can't stop either.  I love it too much.

• Like 1

On 3/24/2023 at 2:36 AM, Njn0mc said:

I do the same. Love to fuck her with loads in me and all opened up. 

• Like 2