Is there any kind of decent psychometric (or informal quiz) that measures sexual deviance/kinkiness etc. in some way?

I basically want to be able to quantify my sexuality as this would allow me to compare different people's sexual worlds in mixed company without having to even hint at "my idea of a good time is getting multiple guys' HVL loads punch-fisted into me until my arsehole turns inside out and still feels weird for at least 2 days afterwards" because cishet young ladies will not experience that as an explanation but as an emetic agent most likely 

But all the quizzes I come across are either way too narrow in scope (e.g. focusing on traditional BDSM), are not anywhere near kinky enough (one had as a question if you find masturbation acceptable) and then there's the ones that go waaaaay too deep on the involvement of romantic love in sex (lol what even is that!? I thought it was just something Hollywood invented) 

Oh, and also, so much bizarre focus on role play. I really dislike role play basicaly because it isn't real, but actually getting raped was a mixed experience with a very important unnamable but positively-valanced factor. Like I wouldn't have been amused if it was repeated soon after but if he took me by surprise like 3 months later I would probably end up having to focus hard on some aspect of it I really did not like in order to make me try and fail to escape. If I didn't do that it would just end up being surprise sex with retroactive consent     

(hopefully this is the right subforum, as the point isn't to actually discus the harder stuff in any amount of detail)

• 2 months later...

My guess is the metric would be engineered in the reverse direction––meaning instead of trying to directly graph a sex practice-biometric–-the graph would (initially) be plotted in terms of individuals adherence to social norms––obviously this data set would (or could) be quite the effective and extensive tool (requiring a scrutinized set-up of parameters, variables etc.) that could then trigger further, more targeted question sets re: sexual practice correlating and/or cross referencing  the original metric. This way NOT only could the demographics in a range of sexaul behavior from vanilla to extra-anchovies be mapped out, that data would show a direct correlation to the patterns of adherence, beliefs, attitudes, etc. of the population itself. ANYWAY, just a thought. MM

Edited by PaganzofLA