Married buddy loads me up. Twice

PG1961Canada

One of my regular married FWB's just left. He and I try and get together once a week or so.... we both love ass play and today was no different. I have a Fort Troff Rim Chair that is amazing (and adjustable) for rimming a hole. Today, I sucked his cock for a while and played with his hole with only spit!! Worked two fingers inside and took my time massaging his prostate with two fingers. He immediately starts generating more pre-cum. After a little while, I put this curved prostate massager into his ass and set it to a nice stroking buzz and I sat on the chair. He was trying to 'ride' that massager in/out of his asshole, while giving me an excellent tongue lashing. He is an amazing rimmer and he had my hole open and throbbing in nothing flat. He knows that I can take it rough, so he makes sure to literally 'suck' on the rim of entire hole....and pulls his head back a little while sucking... to stretch. It is an amazing feeling and it always makes my cock drip while he does his tongue and lip action... I was slow stroking him the entire time. He is uncut and his skin stretches nicely over his head and I love teasing his foreskin while he teases my hole.

He told me he wanted to stroke a load off all over my face... but first, he wanted to fuck a little. That suited me just fine and I got on the corner of the bed on my back. He took his time. Really teased my hole with his cock head. Not too deep. Just stretching it some more... and talking dirty the entire time. He finally had enough and told me to 'open up' and just slid his dick right inside in one slow push... right to his balls. Then he got his balance perfect and just started pumping nice long slow strokes in/out while pulling on my cock with his left hand. After a while, he locked eyes with me and pulled his cock out... and it spewed a good 4-5 loads of PRE-cum all over my lower belly, my cock, my balls and then he pushed it back inside my hole. He said he changed his mind and wanted a half/half mix. LOL. He just stayed hard and kept fucking me... really starting to pound now and bottoming out on each push. We love to fuck HARD. He told me he was going to cum and rammed it deep and gave me a second load right away. Freaking awesome!!! He churned it up a little bit and I could feel it leaking out the sides.

He said he hadn't shot a load in 5 days and was horny as fuck. I had the proof all over me and leaking from me.... the last thing he did was slide three fingers into my hole and stroked my prostate as I started to cum... from my cock AND from inside my ass... that was what he wanted to see...

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, PG1961Canada said:

One of my regular married FWB's just left. He and I try and get together once a week or so.... we both love ass play and today was no different. I have a Fort Troff Rim Chair that is amazing (and adjustable) for rimming a hole. Today, I sucked his cock for a while and played with his hole with only spit!! Worked two fingers inside and took my time massaging his prostate with two fingers. He immediately starts generating more pre-cum. After a little while, I put this curved prostate massager into his ass and set it to a nice stroking buzz and I sat on the chair. He was trying to 'ride' that massager in/out of his asshole, while giving me an excellent tongue lashing. He is an amazing rimmer and he had my hole open and throbbing in nothing flat. He knows that I can take it rough, so he makes sure to literally 'suck' on the rim of entire hole....and pulls his head back a little while sucking... to stretch. It is an amazing feeling and it always makes my cock drip while he does his tongue and lip action... I was slow stroking him the entire time. He is uncut and his skin stretches nicely over his head and I love teasing his foreskin while he teases my hole.

He told me he wanted to stroke a load off all over my face... but first, he wanted to fuck a little. That suited me just fine and I got on the corner of the bed on my back. He took his time. Really teased my hole with his cock head. Not too deep. Just stretching it some more... and talking dirty the entire time. He finally had enough and told me to 'open up' and just slid his dick right inside in one slow push... right to his balls. Then he got his balance perfect and just started pumping nice long slow strokes in/out while pulling on my cock with his left hand. After a while, he locked eyes with me and pulled his cock out... and it spewed a good 4-5 loads of PRE-cum all over my lower belly, my cock, my balls and then he pushed it back inside my hole. He said he changed his mind and wanted a half/half mix. LOL. He just stayed hard and kept fucking me... really starting to pound now and bottoming out on each push. We love to fuck HARD. He told me he was going to cum and rammed it deep and gave me a second load right away. Freaking awesome!!! He churned it up a little bit and I could feel it leaking out the sides.

He said he hadn't shot a load in 5 days and was horny as fuck. I had the proof all over me and leaking from me.... the last thing he did was slide three fingers into my hole and stroked my prostate as I started to cum... from my cock AND from inside my ass... that was what he wanted to see...

Wow.. Awesome!

Love rim chairs. I find it hot getting rimmed as I bend over and stroke him at the same time!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...