Time to make a foolish decision

When I got clean and sober 25 years ago I still hadn't figured out I was gay. Sure I'd  occasionally wind up in a situation where I'd get or give a blow job and tried to get fucked some times but my ass was too tight and I didn't have the courage to tell my party friends what I liked to do in my alone time but I was smoking so much weed and drinking a lot so something had to change. besides I figured if I got cleaned up I could probably get a hot girlfriend. 

So a couple years later my finances are much better and I got finally got that hot slutty girlfriend I'd been looking for, for years and go figure I still wasn't sexually satisfied. I found the local gay chat line and started spending  my evenings jacking to the stories of nasty local guys and learning what they were into (thankfully she and I were not living together). Then I found the hottest guy yet his on line name was Barebacker and my cock got rock hard every time I heard his voice. I felt so lucky that when he wasn't busy finding playmates he would exchange messages with me and tell me about his hot raw fuck buds. I was like a moth drawn to a flame and I had to speak with him every chance I got. I'm so happy that he had the patience to keep talking with and encouraging me to explore my desires. He showed up at my place with all my insecurities, but once he was in my place I couldn't resist and before long I was on my knees with his raw cock up my needy ass giving into the lust I'd been feeling for years. As he got close to shooting he asked where I wanted his load...I knew what I needed and said in me. He said good, but if I wanted his load I had to promise I would never play safe again. My lust was so overpowering that I made and have kept that solemn promise. The next day I broke it off with the girlfriend and began the journey of being a bareback faggot.

This brings me to couple years ago. I'm still clean and sober and that  phone chat line has closed down. It's too bad too because I'm very verbally stimulated and talking with a hot guy I can get seduced into almost anything. I'm sure my sex life would be much more advanced if I could talk with hot guys and get talked into piggy play please by them. Fortunately the internet has gotten much better and I found bredingzone. The chem conversion stories are the thing that really push all of my buttons. I appreciate the option to block those stories, but that is most definitely not the option I an going for. The stories have changed my attitude so much that it's pretty much only party guys I try to connect with on BBRT. 

Then I finally found the stud I've been looking for for years. He is poz and parties regularly, the nice thick cock on his profile is just a bonus. A bunch of years clean has made it hard for me to really give in to my desires so fortunately he showed tremendous patience and told me he loved corrupting  good boys like me. Still our schedules just never seemed to mesh and the hook up I was so craving never seemed to work out. I'm so glad he is the man he is and he called me out of the blue late one Sunday and told me what a pig he knew I was and he was going to change my life.   Calling a verbally stimulated bareback bottom like me and telling me that he was going to get me naked and blow clouds and my hard naked cock and I knew he had me. Tonight is the big night I know I shouldn't but I am headed to his place in a bit and I know a little smoke across my ass and knowing he has toxic sperm are going to get me to give in and give him my hole and my so to be formerly clean lungs. It's time to release the inner party pig! 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1