tricked in a sex club

When I was in my early twenties (at a time when a lot more guys had detectable viral loads and PREP wasn't really a thing yet)  I went to a sex club in my city. I was just learning about myself and the nude parties were just heaving with guys just wanting to fuck. Being 6'4 and in good shape I drew a crowd and was soon in heaven surrounded by hard cocks. I was already naked and huffed some amyl and spread myself over one of the benches in a public area. A couple of hot older wasted daddies were immediately working on my ass and getting me ready to fuck while I was flying on the amyl. The older guys obviously knew each other well (I expect they were a couple) and were getting off on using me.

I was a timid BB virgin and neg so when the time came for them to fuck me I asked for a condom. They asked my status and when I said I was neg  they just smiled and both rubbered up. The first guy that fucked me was just average sized and he managed to get inside without too much trouble. The second guy was larger and it took some effort (and a little pain) to be able to take him. There was plenty of "encouragement" to make sure I took both, and they swapped back and forward repeatedly. Each would fuck hard for a minute or two and then change. I was always careful to check that the condom hadn't been removed between changes.

What I didn't realize (partially due to the poppers and partially the cock hunger) was that whoever was fucking me would have the other guy fucking him at the same time - with the same condom! I don't know for sure, but in hindsight I expect both guys had several loads already inside them, so the act of changing back and forwards between my ass and their own meant they were in effect fucking multiple loads from their own asses into mine. I think they were just taking all cummers so there is a high likelihood that the loads were poz and possibly toxic. I think they were partying so neither shot their load in me (in the rubber) before I came and left.

I left the club well fucked and having shot a massive load, but it wasn't till thinking back much later that I wonder if this was just them having a fun fuck or them trying to make sure I left the club with poz jizz in my ass despite "playing safe". What do you think?

Hot story and you should have let more guys fuck you.

As far as the condoms are concerned, it sounds like they respected your wish to stay safe by keeping the rubbers on. I don't think they were even thinking of infecting you when they were in each others asses. They were just having a good time and it sounds like fun to me, tho I would have prefered bb.