Brighton or London Hotel Session

BB-Hnh-Cumdump

Hi there guys πŸ™‚

I just wanted to see what people think of my idea I had. I am planning on renting a cheap hotel room for the night in Central Brighton or London real soon. Preferably one were guys can just come and go without being noticed by the reception πŸ˜‰ the plan is get the room, put ads and pics up on all the sites, social media etc with room number and then leave the door unlocked or ajar. Then I would get naked, get high as fuck and turn the light down. Anybody welcome to use me as they wish, nobody refused anything no limits hehe I want to take as much cock, cum, piss as possible and get used hard, raw and by as many guys as possible. Would that be possible to setup, any suggestions on how to get the maximum amount of guys to come along. I was thinking all night hehe anybody done this before and anything I should be aware of?

• 1 month later...