Berlin sexclubs

Pissboy22

Hey guys!

im traveling to Berlin next weekend. Im wondering if you have experience in some of those exciting sexclubs regarding piss. 
im thinking about Laboratory. Is it always easy to get pissed on by random boys there?

Also what about KitKat? Is it possible to ask there some guys to piss on me? Is it okay there? 

I would love to just hang around in the club and ask some willing boys to piss on me or to let me drink their piss at those open public urinal areas.

Let me know 🙂

Edited by Pissboy22

• 1 month later...

Pissboy- how did the trip to Berlin pan out piss wise? I know LAB has the area down some steps that has a steel grating overhead, where guys can piss thru the grates and onto you below, but I did not see that much action happening there the time I visited the club- mostly was  there getting fucked and fisted,  so I am curious what you encountered. Or, if  anyone else has had any experience{s} there, or elsewhere in Berlin, please add the info here! 

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I went to a rave party (not gay) and was hanging around at the urinals seeing cute guys pissing. I went up to many of them asking if they would piss in my cup and a few did and i drank it while they watched. An other guy let me suck his cock then pissed in my mouth while his friends were laughing.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/2/2023 at 3:26 AM, Pissboy22 said:

Hey guys!

im traveling to Berlin next weekend. Im wondering if you have experience in some of those exciting sexclubs regarding piss. 
im thinking about Laboratory. Is it always easy to get pissed on by random boys there?

Also what about KitKat? Is it possible to ask there some guys to piss on me? Is it okay there? 

I would love to just hang around in the club and ask some willing boys to piss on me or to let me drink their piss at those open public urinal areas.

Let me know 🙂

I travel to Berlin a lot to party. To answer your question about Kit Kat first: No, you likely wont find much piss action at Kit Kat. It is also mostly straight people doing the fucking, with the exception of some gay guys going at it. Kit Kat attracts a lot of straight people. The real Kit Kat though is also beneath Kit Kat. When you walk in, past the coat/phone check, youll see a little podium in the corner. Go talk to the girls there. Theyll ask you two questions: are you here with a girl? and if your answer is no, the next question will be, "are you gay?" And well, obviously youre fine. Then theyll put your name on the list and youll pay a small cover fee and descend downstairs into a cavern where there is a bar, a long tunnel where people are sniffing their keys, and then a large room where everyone is pretty much dancing naked. The large room where people are dancing has an upstairs area. On it are couches, again youll find mostly girls up there getting gangbanged. But you can also find some guys. Its just not the ideal place to go to if youre looking for sex (when youre gay anyways). On the other hand, if you like industrial techno and psytrance, Kit Kat is awesome. I usually go there on Mondays. Mondays the downstairs area will be closed, but the main areas of the club upstairs have great lounge areas, and then the dance floor. Above the dance floor are beds that people are fucking on.

Lab.Oratory is the raunchiest place youll pretty much ever go to. Youll find whatever you want to participate in going on there. Pay attention though to the theme of the night. Some nights are gummi nights, others are piss themed, others for fisting. I personally love the first fridays of the month when Lab doubles over as a sex/techno club. Its basically one large circuit party but turned up 10,000 notches.

Tresor is right next to Kit Kat and my personal favorite club, but its not really much of a sex club. Just great techno and trance.

Der Boiler is a wonderful bathhouse though. If youre specifically looking for piss, it ranks as just about any other bathhouse youll ever go to. But I love its dark room maze area with gloryholes, and it has a great lounge area for smoking outside. Its very nice there, clean, cool layout. Lots of men. They also pass out free lube packets at the bar so dont worry about having to bring your own.

Hope this helps.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Coming back with an update.

I was saturday night at Kitkat. Really great fun. I loved it. Then suddenly I remembered this topic.

So I took a empty beer bottle and stand in front of the main toilet entrance. I stayed there a moment and I stopped some of the most handsome young straight guys (like the one I will never have the chance to have sex with). 

Quite difficult because:

1. Most of the guys are going to the toilet with their girlfriend.

2. They are also regularly going with their mates!

Anyway, I considered my best chance was to ask to guys going alone so they have less pressure.

I asked to 5 or 6 guys. Most of them did not understand what I wanted: "are you going to the urinal?" "Would you fill the bottle?". I regularly had to be more direct and ask "would you piss in the bottle?"

They all refused. But I have to say they were really nicely refusing it, mostly kindly smiling. 

I wanted to enjoy the rest of the party (I sucked off three guys anyway, one was straight) so I left. But I think for someone really motivated and having patience, there could be one or two bottles to drink by the end of the party.

• Piggy 1

On 7/12/2023 at 1:36 AM, 120DaysofSodom said:

Lab.Oratory is the raunchiest place youll pretty much ever go to. Youll find whatever you want to participate in going on there. Pay attention though to the theme of the night. Some nights are gummi nights, others are piss themed, others for fisting. I personally love the first fridays of the month when Lab doubles over as a sex/techno club. It’s eybasically one large circuit party but turned up 10,000 notches.

Hey @120DaysofSodom, I’ll be in Berlin on 01-Sep, and am planning to go to the Lab. It’s their dance night, and I haven’t been to one of those before… I have a couple of questions:

1) I’m not into dance so much, but very much into the sex side of things at the Lab- is there still plenty of that going on during these events, or is the focus more on dance?

2) Although their website says there is no dress code, what do most guys wear? Would I be okay in a jock/harness, etc?

Advice appreciated!

• 6 months later...
On 8/14/2023 at 7:44 AM, Spunkinmyarse said:

Hey @120DaysofSodom, I’ll be in Berlin on 01-Sep, and am planning to go to the Lab. It’s their dance night, and I haven’t been to one of those before… I have a couple of questions:

1) I’m not into dance so much, but very much into the sex side of things at the Lab- is there still plenty of that going on during these events, or is the focus more on dance?

2) Although their website says there is no dress code, what do most guys wear? Would I be okay in a jock/harness, etc?

Advice appreciated!

Unless there is a specific dress code stated (gummi night, leather, sportswear, etc) you can wear (or don’t wear) whatever you like. A jock and harness is very typical so no worries. Sorry I am just seeing this response and way late replying to it. Assuming you had a great time in the bowels of Lab 🧪 

Even though it’s Lab Dance night, fucking is still everybody’s top priority. Only dancing in the main section in front of the bar. And fucking going on there too 😉 

I just returned from Antwerp for Darklands. Will be in Berlin again in September 🙂 

• Like 1