Rooming with grandpa

Part 8 

It had been a week since the poz party. Mr. Lewis was starting to get a little concerned. He had gotten caught up in the excitement of the sex and lost track of his grandson. Since then he had been asking around his usual hook ups if anyone has seen him. No luck though. He figured that the boy would turn up at some point but he was wondering what he was up to. Or what someone was doing with him. He had missed being able to sleep using Kenny’s ass as a place to lodge his cock at night. He always had the most erotic dreams when he was balls deep in his grandsons raw ass. Some explosive erotic dreams. But the boy was still family so he needed to make more efforts to find him. He decided he would ask around a little more. 

He slipped on his sweats and tank top and went out in the hall. He figured maybe George heard of some thing. He headed down to his place and knocked on it. No answer. ‘I guess he isn’t there’. He wandered through the apartment building knocking on some doors asking some of his tricks and conquests. He knocked on one door, it belonged to a family man that he had pozzed a couple years ago. The guy answered. He was shocked to see Mr. Lewis there.

“Oh my God, Um, what are you doing here Mr. Lewis?“

“Hey there, Dennis was it?“

“Daniel.“

“Daniel! That’s right! So Daniel I was wondering if you had seen my grandson around these parts? He has been staying with me for a while and he seems to be gallivanting off somewhere or getting into trouble.“

Daniel was looking back into his apartment and back at Mr. Lewis nervously.

“No I haven’t seen him. I don’t think I’ve ever met him. I haven’t even seen you since…”

Mr. Lewis pulled his cock out in front of him and swung it around. It was hard and leaking pre.

“Since I bred your ass raw with your wife out of the house. he he he. Fun times.”

Daniel panicked a bit and grabbed Mr. Lewis’s cock and stuffed it back into his pants. A trail of pre left on his palm.

“Put that thing away. My kid is here!” He whispered angry.

“Dad? Who is it?“

Daniel looked back at the teen boy in his apartment. He hadn’t seen anything but was curious to know who was at the door.

“Just a neighbor Jackson. Go do your homework.” Jackson returned to his room like his dad requested.

“Oh? That your son? Cute kid, how old is he?“

“He’s 17. And he doesn’t know about me playing around with other men. So I would appreciate it if you didn’t just show up here.“ Daniel was still looking towards his sons room, his back towards Mr. Lewis. In one foul swoop Mr. Lewis grabbed Daniels pants and ripped them down and swung his hips forward and forcefully jammed his cock into Daniels ass. Daniel put his hands on his mouth to stop himself from yelling. Mr. Lewis put his hands in Daniels shirt and started playing with his nipples as he started fucking him standing up in the doorway.

“I understand. Obviously I’ll have to ask around elsewhere. How is your viral status? I am sure you are taking meds to stay undetectable like a good family man you are.“ Daniel‘s hands were still covering his mouth, he was in shock over what was happening. He was trying his best not to make any sounds to alert his son.

“Well I can’t stay long, I’m gonna have to make this quick. I’d advise you to stop taking meds. You’ll be happier when you realize you have the power to infect other unsuspecting bottoms. And to motivate you I will recharge you with my toxic load.” The intensity of the nipple play increased and Mr. Lewis’s thrusts quickened. Daniel still couldn’t move over the intrusion in his ass. 

“Here it’s comes…. Oof! Uggh!” Mr. Lewis slammed forward and planted himself deep in Daniel. His cock throbbed and twitched. His balls pulsing. He shot a pretty decent sized load up inside of Daniel. Once he was satisfied he let go of Daniels nipples and pulled out his cock. As his cock head popped out of his ring a small squirt of cum shot out of Daniels ass and onto the floor.

Mr. Lewis got ready to leave and Daniel was just about to close the door. But last second Mr. Lewis stopped him. “Oh yeah. When your boy does turn 18. Send him up to my place. I have a dryer on the fritz that I think he could help me fix.” Mr. Lewis licked his lips and patted his cock at Daniel. Daniel look back at him with a look of horror for just a moment then re-composed himself. He said nothing and just gently closed the door.

’Oh yeah, that boy is next for sure.’ Mr. Lewis thought to him self. He was already concocting the scenario that would lead little Jackson into his spiderweb. But he couldn’t think too much. He was still on mission to find his own kin. 

Mr. Lewis wandered down the hall more and walked past old Mr. Harmon‘s door. Well sure Harmon sampled his grandson‘s ass but would he have known anything? Mr. Harmon was one of those unsuspecting types. On the surface he seems like a sweet old man living alone. But Mr. Lewis knew the the darker side of him. He wasn’t alone because he was older and other guys weren’t interested. It’s the city, there’s plenty of people who are into all types, even older daddies. No, Harmon was usually alone because he couldn’t make a boyfriend last due to his extreme desires. Many of which were too much for even Mr. Lewis. Regardless he decided to ask Harmon anyway.

But before he could knock on the door, it opened. George stepped out. That was interesting, George wasn’t usually into older men. But the two share many of the same kinks so he probably settled for what was available in order to skratch his perverted itch. 

“Hello there George old pal. Spending time with Harmon are you?”

George had a satisfied look on his face. He was rubbing his belly and licking his fingers.

“Yeah. I’ve been having some fun in there. Been coming here every day for the past few days now.“

“I didn’t think he was your type. But then again you have very low standards anyway.“

“Well I’ve been able to do quite a lot in here. Absolutely nothing is off-limits in his place. And I mean nothing. I think even you would be a little disgusted at everything that goes on in there.“

“Well then, I’m glad the two of you can get your rocks off. Say George. You haven’t happened to see Kenny around have you? I know I’ve asked you before but I might as well ask again.“

“Nah, haven’t seen him. The only thing in there is Harmon and his ‘toys’. His very fun toys.” George gently tapped his ass to punctuate his last sentence.

“I see, well Harmon‘s new toy isn’t gonna last if the both of you are going all out on him.“

“This one will. I think Harmon is actually in love or some shit. It’s crazy how obsessed with it he is.“

“That’s lovely. I hope he can manage to keep this one and not let him getaway.“

“He won’t.” With that George hobbled back to his place waving goodbye to Mr. Lewis.

Mr. Lewis knocked on the door and a moment later Harmon came out. He was wearing a leather harness and his cock was at full mast, dripping pre.

“Hello there Harmon old boy. I hear you have a new toy you have been breaking in quite thoroughly.” Mr. Lewis put a finger to Harmons cock tip and wiped up the pre then licked it.

“Oh yes Mr. Lewis. I’m just finished blowing my fifth load today. Among other things. This one sure is fun. Albeit not the most willing.“

“Of course, of course. I know how you get with your depravity. Hopefully you’re ruining his ass propper.”

“‘It’. I don’t call it ‘he’. It’s an object. Just a toy, and I’ve gotten quite fond of it.”

“Well I’m sure ‘it’ will eventually come around and appreciate you and all of your messed up desires. Just keep going at it with no mercy, you hear? Anyway, you remember my grandson Kenny? You fucked his ass a little at the party last week. I was wondering if you had seen him around.“

“Hmm, Kenny? No, there’s no Kenny around here. Just me and my fuck toy.” 

“One of these days I would like to meet it. I’m sure you wouldn’t mind me taking it for a spin.“

“Eventually. I still need to break it down psychologically. It’s a very stubborn toy. A lot of discipline is needed between play sessions. But I haven’t given it a moments rest. George has been a big help with that. He’s been here almost every day. It ain’t easy for an old man like me to break in new slave toys.“

“All right then Harmon I will leave you to it. I still got to find Kenny.“

“What would you do if you didn’t find him?“

“That would be unfortunate, but if what I had been doing scared him off then I would just make up some story to his dad about him running away or some thing. It would be a recoverable situation. But I will keep up the search for now. You get back in there and you go to town on that toy of yours. I’ll be sure to send George down your way for assistance.“

“Thank you Mr. Lewis that’s mighty kind of you.”

As Mr. Lewis wandered the halls looking for Kenny, his thoughts went back to Daniels son. Then an idea came over him.

‘You know what? I think Jackson needs a tutor for his schoolwork…’

End.

Edited by Jaygusher
  • Like 11
  • Piggy 10

Oh, poor young guy! Ended up into those old men's hands, treated as an object... 

My twisted fantasy is thinking of old Harmon who got a heart attack and died after breeding his "toy". Poor ken realizes he's free and wants to take revenge of mr. Lewis. 

He calls the police and finished enslaved again, by a PozCop...

5 hours ago, Jaygusher said:

Well I can’t stay long, I’m gonna have to make this quick. I’d advise you to stop taking meds. You’ll be happier when you realize you have the power to infect other unsuspecting bottoms. And to motivate you I will recharge you with my toxic load.

Wonder if Daniel will take the advice?  Then he could go to the next poz party. 

I’d love to go to a poz party…

Shot a load after reading each of those last 2 chapters, & still hard now!  A twist we didn't see coming.  I think we all expected grandpa to breed him.  Hope we get to hear what happened in the training in another story.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

On 5/14/2023 at 8:28 AM, Jaygusher said:

“Hmm, Kenny? No, there’s no Kenny around here. Just me and my fuck toy.” 

“One of these days I would like to meet it. I’m sure you wouldn’t mind me taking it for a spin.“

“Eventually. I still need to break it down psychologically. It’s a very stubborn toy. A lot of discipline is needed between play sessions. But I haven’t given it a moments rest. George has been a big help with that. He’s been here almost every day. It ain’t easy for an old man like me to break in new slave toys.“

I would love to hear abot it's training in another story and understand just how kinky he likes it 🙂

• Like 1