Young exhibitionist gets fucked for the first time - by 6 guys!

rawTOP

• Administrators

Since I was about 18 years old, I have loved to play with my ass. At first, I just inserted a finger or two while masturbating, but things have changed a lot since then. I've been told that I'm fairly attractive, but I don't know how much I believe that...I'm 6'2, 180 pounds, clean-cut, white and have 7-1/2 inches when erect. At first, my tight ass just couldn't take any more penetration that my fingers. I think that the main change occurred when I purchased a digital camera to take pictures of my asshole and my fingers inside.

I found a couple of friends on the Internet that wanted to see my pictures and began swapping them and taking more. This led to requests for me to play with my ass and use foreign objects. I tried the usual suspects: cucumbers, bananas and zucchini, but wasn't quite satisfied. Then, I discovered that I really liked strange objects in my ass and that they make the best pictures. Hammer handles, tools and the like became my favorite pasttime.

One of the guys, Steve, asked me if I wanted to go out with him and some of his friends to a hiking trail near our houses for some fun ass play. I was more than happy to oblige since Steve told me that he was in his 30s, married, black, and had 9 inches for me to play with...it got me hard just thinking about it! He asked if he could bring a couple of friends and, although I was nervous, I said that he could and that they were welcome to watch me. I am very much an exhibitionist and love to have men watch me. Steve stopped by to pick me up in his convertible MG with the top down and we drove out to the hiking trail. A few of his friends were waiting, otherwise the parking lot was empty since it was a weekday afternoon and most people were at work (I was in school at the time).

I was surprised to find out that there were five other guys there, all black and all very interested in me. I was wondering what Steve had told them about me and was a little nervous being the center of attention. Steve asked me to strip down naked and I pulled my t-shirt over my head and my cut-offs down over my hiking boots, standing there naked since I had not worn underwear. A few of the guys started pulling out their cocks and I was very pleased with what I saw. There were a few normal cocks, but two stood out: one short fat cock that I could barely get my hand around, but was only about six inches long and one long dick that, despite the best efforts of its owner, just wouldn't get hard -- it had to have been 10 or 11 inches and was oozing this thick pre-cum that I couldn't get enough of. I sucked each of the guys for a few minutes at a time while they played with my asshole and sucked each other. I also noticed that a few of guys were stopping to snap pictures from time to time, that just got me harder.

By now, my seven and a half inches was standing at full mast, poking out directly in front of me and exposed to the light of day. A few guys deepthroated me while I was sucking big black cock, but usually stopped when my knees started getting weak. The time had come for the "dare of the day" and since Steve and I had exchanged dares in the past, he had prepared one for this special day. It involved me squatting above the gearshift of his MG, which had been lovingly lubed up and squatting all the way down. Now, the gearshift on the car had a large knob on the top and then became fairly narrow, but still quite long, so I had my doubts about getting it into my ass at all. Steve and the other guys encouraged me and got their cameras ready for my performance while stroking their large black dicks.

Not to disappoint all of my new friends (and wondering what would happen if I said no), I lubed my ass up and sat down on the gearshift with one foot on either side, facing the rear of the car. At first, the pain was excrutiating. I didn't think that I would ever be able to get it in. It felt as though it just had to be in already, but then it would slip out. Finally, I stretched widely enough to get in and it popped into my ass with an audible "plop." A few guys laughed and I took some deep breaths to accomodate the size.

Needless to say, my own cock was still rock hard and dripping pre-cum on the console between the seats. In a few minutes, I was sliding up and down happily on the stick, while the guys took pictures of the it inserted in my ass. I loved it, the large knob started massaging my prostate and I couldn't stand it anymore. I started spurting cum all over the seats inside the car before one of the guys got his mouth on my cock and sucked out the last drops.

I pulled off the stick and the guys took some pictures of it for comparison and Steve instructed me to lick up my cum from the seats. I did so quickly and thought things were about done. Then I realized that none of the guys had cum yet, although they were all still stroking. Steve asked me if he thought that it was fair that I had cum, but that no one else had and I said no, but that I was very tired. He said that all I had to do was bend over the hood and that they would take care of the rest. One by one, each black guy banged my tender asshole and dumped a huge load in my asshole, some more than once...but that is another story in itself. :)

• Upvote 1

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...