Tops and Bottoms, how do you feel if a top cums fast?

colletonguy

Bottoms: Do You Mind When A Top Cums Quickly?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Do You Mind When A Top Cums Quickly?

• I prefer it when a top cums quickly
    • Long or short fucks - makes No difference to me
    • I prefer long fucks, but quickies are OK sometimes
    • I only like tops who can fuck for a long time

When I fuckhole, I have no say in how long the fucker uses me. I am grateful for the hard cock and the hot seed and I will work for that fuck and load.

When I fuck, the length of the fuck session is MY choice. And btw: if it’s a lousy fuckhole, I will pull out w/o dumping my load. Done it several times. Fuckholes need to earn my seed.

Guest mspchaser
7 hours ago, barenekkid said:

if it's too quick then I feel like I better find another top as soon as possible. if I find another top, then the previous short fuck isn't a big deal. It's just foreplay. He supplied the lube for the next guy. More cum is always welcome.

Agreed... I love overflowing with cum, but also love the feel of a cock thrusting in me, searching for my prostate... but when I'm the bottom, it's up to the top to do what they want.

5 hours ago, mspchaser said:

Agreed... I love overflowing with cum, but also love the feel of a cock thrusting in me, searching for my prostate... but when I'm the bottom, it's up to the top to do what they want.

Exactly. I prefer long fucks. Love the feeling of the top using my hole. But in the end it's his decision if he wants to go for a quick fuck or wants to go for a longer session.

• Upvote 1

I prefer a long, hard and deep pounding. But, I've had some really hot and intense short fucks that have been very enjoyable. 
Recently I got fucked by an older black guy. It was one of those short but intense fucks. He came inside me in under 4 minutes. 
I was still horny, so as I left his house, I called one of my "regulars". I stopped by his place and he gave me his usual great fuck.

He likes to rim my ass and lube me up with his spit. As he began to rim me, he could taste the black guys cum in my hole. He asked me to describe the guy who's cum he was now eating. It got him so turned on that he quickly rammed into me and gave me one of his best fucks ever. 

To me, any fuck that results with a load in my ass is all good. 

• Upvote 1

Naturally it’s entirely up to my top. I love the feeling of being fucked and serving my top’s needs and would happily do that for hours if given the chance.

Most men that fuck me tend to cum more than once unless we’re short on time or somewhere more public or if I’m being shared. 

Ultimately if I’m getting the privilege of taking a hot cock and a load then that’s all that matters.

• Upvote 1

Guest Cumhose

Imo as a top that typically last long, if a guy cums quickly, take it as a compliment! It either means you're super attractive or your ass feels a lot better than the average guy's ass!

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

It doesn't really matter to me if they are quick or fast. Sometimes, i am too tight for guys and they wind up cumming quickly. What matters to me is that they get off in my ass, fill me up with their nut and leave.  Even if some guys are quick, think of it as a positive :) Even if you had one that lasted 5 minutes, that frees up your night to find even more loads. More partners&more loads in your night=increasing your chances of getting POZZED, and that can only be looked as a positive ;) (Sorry pun intended lol)

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 6:06 AM, Cumhose said:

Imo as a top that typically last long, if a guy cums quickly, take it as a compliment! It either means you're super attractive or your ass feels a lot better than the average guy's ass!

Exactly my thoughts!   I am fine with getting a Top's cumload in my ass.   No matter what the duration of the fuck is or what my preferences are.    Once I surrender my fuckhole to a Top, he is the driver, and calls all the shots, so to speak.

In its simplest terms, our unwritten "contract" is that the Top will shoot and spread his seed into my ass chute, and I will willingly accept his precious gift of his essence, and let his DNA inseminate me.

If I am bred, it's a successful fuck.   Period.   

Besides, if the Top and I are done with our business, I'm free to arrange another hookup.   I'm now pre-lubed with cum which is a definite ass-et when luring another horny Top .

Guest btchbyl

doesn't matter 2 me. as long as the entire load goes up my ass I don't care if the top is too quick or takes all night. I can always find another dick.

For me it's frustrating if the top comes quick and not even go for a second round . As a bottom I have to prepare and get ready for fun, not to be done in 5 minutes.

In reality this is what happens so I just got with it, sometimes I do get more than that so it's good.

• Upvote 1