Getting fucked by unknown status and douching to avoid hiv

The infection risk is in the fucking itself, for both the top & the bottom. Penetration, then the repeated stroking caused micro tears in the rectal lining & the cock surface, especially at the head to glans area. It's one reason why cut guys are a bit more susceptible to STDs. And it's not just the cum, it's the precum, so if you think you are save because the top pulls out, you aren't.

The friction and micro tears in both partners can be enough to get the job done.

Damn, i thought i could just walk away from getting fucked by raw cocks....no way! Just can't do that, too horny for taking seed. Fuck, this is really hard. I crave cock, love the sensation, giving up my hole to the top who's breeding me...i wish I could just let it go and enjoy taking cock and seed and not worry about anything.

Damn, i thought i could just walk away from getting fucked by raw cocks....no way! Just can't do that, too horny for taking seed. Fuck, this is really hard. I crave cock, love the sensation, giving up my hole to the top who's breeding me...i wish I could just let it go and enjoy taking cock and seed and not worry about anything.

I have some thoughts about this - tried to send you a private message but it seems to be disabled. Feel free to contact me if you want. ~kinkygradstudent

I also tried to PM you. Maybe we can help each other out. I"m mostly a bottom, but have been getting into fucking lately, as long as I get fucked, too. I can be reached on BBRT or A4A under mwmass2drill. Your BBRT handle in your profile isn't valid.

This is pretty much like those guys out there fucking bb and telling the top to not cum inside, I think it's not much safer, maybe a little bit, but chances are you get infected sooner or later, so if anyone is too afraid of getting hiv, they should use a condom or have no sex.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Interesting thread. I do know that most viruses, incluing hiv have a very limited ph range they can live in. There are certain people who have genetic issues that can throw blood ph out of that range, but its more dangerous than if you did get hiv. So I wonder if would actually be possible to change the ph level in the rectum enough without harming you ?