A Graduation Gift for My Little Brother

PartyandBreed

Part 5

Both of us were high and horny as hell from the joints we kept smoking and the beer and booze we kept drinking. The sounds of raw man-on-man sex from the dvd that was playing egged us on even more too. I was slurping noisily on my little brother's hard as nails leaking cock, letting the precum pool on my tongue then swallowing it only to have it quickly replaced by more. This guy leaks precum constantly and tasting it only makes me hungrier to taste his full loads of thick jizz sliding down my throat.

Chad's dirty talk mixed with letting me know how good I was making him feel fueled my desire to please him and make this night one he'd always remember. That thought made me grin around his pulsing cock as he slid it in and out of my mouth. It was time I told myself to start making the night “special”.

I pulled my lips off of my little brother's slick hard cock and watched it smack against his hard abs, hearing the “thwap” sound of flesh hitting flesh. Chad looked down at me, his face flushed and his eyes a bit unfocused, and his sexy beautiful smile even more attractive as he was enjoying his sex high. “Mmmmm bro,” he mumbled as he ran a hand over my sweaty head. “Your mouth is frigging awesome! You had me close to feeding you my cum. Why'd you stop?” I slid up on the disheveled bed to lay next to him. We moved our mouths onto each other as we kissed intensely. Breaking the kiss I reached down and took Chad's hard cock in my fist and slowly started to jack it for him, causing him to close his eyes and lean his head back on the pillow and say, “Yeah, Lance. Jack that dick. Work another load out of your little brother's cock for you to eat.”

I lightly kissed his neck and said, “Oh don't worry little brother. I'm gonna work loads and loads of cum out of your nuts tonight. And I'm gonna make sure you get lots of loads of your big bro's married cum.” “My big bro's married cheating incest cum,” he groaned eagerly. His filthy talk about our ta*boo sex always stoked our libidos. “You know it, buddy. All you want. But before we start the next round I have something I want you to try. It'll make everything we do for the rest of the night hotter and more fun than ever.” Saying that, I got off the bed and walked over to my gym bag even as Chad raised his head and opened his eyes asking me what I was talking about.

My hand easily grabbed the pipe, torch and one of the many plastic bags I had made sure were packed before leaving my house to come here to the hotel. I turned back around to face Chad and walked to the bed, my cock harder than just a couple of minutes ago as my excitement grew thinking of the effect the tina would have on Chad. I hoped he'd be willing to take it and was pretty sure he would, but the slight doubt wouldn't be gone until I saw him blowing clouds.

I climbed back onto the bed and put my back against the headboard indicating for Chad to do the same. Finally he asked, “What's all that, big bro? What are you up to?”, giving me a lusty smirk. I started my answer in a round-about way. “You remember when you were out of town for a few days a couple or three weeks ago? And how we talked on the phone every day and both of us were telling each other how horny we were to have sex together?” Chad was lazily stroking his dick and gave me a leer. “Yeah, bro, I remember. Both of us were saying we had a major case of blue balls,” he chuckled. I smiled at his wording. “Exactly. So we both said we'd have no problem if either of us hooked up with somebody until we could get together again. Hell, we're not exclusive, right?” I laughed knowing how much we both needed and enjoyed sex. “Sure, sure,” Chad said, his gaze more focused now that he realized I was working up to something he'd like. “You told me about the hot trucker you met and played with and how good the sex was with him,” he continued. “Matter of fact, big bro, I think you said it was great as fuck, not just good.” We both laughed as we could feel the sexual tension in the room growing.

I held up the items in my hand to give Chad a closer and better look. “Yeah, it was,” I answered, “and this was a big part of why,” I said as I gave the small plastic bag a slight shake. Before Chad could ask I told him it was tina. “Ever heard of it little bro?” “Yeah,” he answered with obvious excitement in his voice. “Never tried it but I've heard it is some wild sh*t for partying and fucking.” “Like you can't imagine!” I replied, the excitement in my voice matching his. “The trucker introduced me to it and little bro it was fucking out of this world how hot and sleazy it made the fun with the trucker. I want us to do it together. Let it make everything tonight wilder, dirtier, and hotter than ever.” Chad had taken the bag from my hand when I offered it to him and was now looking at it closely. I felt my boner throb and my asshole twitch. With a mischievous glint in his eyes Chad looked up at me and said, “We've had some damn good wild, dirty and hot fun together, bro. And this will make it all even nastier?” “Hell yeah it will, little bro!” I said reaching for the baggie as Chad returned to stroking his dick. “Let's do it!”, he answered. “Show me, big bro.”

From the plastic baggie I took 3 good-sized shards and put them in the bowl of the pipe, like the trucker had shown me. They made a nice pile that should give Chad and me quite a few hits before there'd be a need to refill the bowl. I resealed the baggie and placed it on the bedside table then turned back to meet Chad's eager face as I moved the torch under the bowl. “So,” I told him, “the shards of tina go in the bowl and then we heat up the bowl making them melt and start to smoke. It's the smoke that does it. We inhale it once the bowl is full of white clouds, hold the smoke in for a little bit then blow it out. It starts to hit real quick once you blow out the smoke. I'll do it first and show you,” I said, bringing the torch to life underneath the bowl.

As my sexy naked little brother watched I heated the bowl, the shards melting quickly and filling the bowl with the swirling white smoke I had quickly learned to crave as the trucker had coached me and made sure I had all I wanted. A quick thought ran through my mind that tina wasn't the only thing the trucker had introduced me to. But I didn't let the thought linger as I put the stem of the pipe to my lips and slowly began sucking it in. I took deep inhales, emptying the smoke-filled bowl twice before taking my lips off of the pipe. Holding my breath I looked at Chad who was following every move and jacking his cock with one hand and playing with his hard nips with the other. Not able to hold my breath any longer and knowing this was going to be a big cloud I let the smoke escape between my parted lips, blowing it right into Chad's face. Damn! It was the biggest cloud I'd blown yet I thought. But then of course I HAD taken a big-ass hit knowing that Chad watching.

“Hot fucking damn, big bro!” Chad let out, making it clear he was impressed and turned on. “Watching you blow that smoke out got me horny as hell!” “You ready to try it, little bro?” I asked handing him the pipe. “You fucking know it!” he said as he took the pipe from me and put it between his lips. My hands were trembling in anticipation and excitement as I put the torch under the bowl and lit it. “Keep sucking it in until I tell you to stop, okay,” I told him as we both watched the bowl fill with smoke. He nodded as he began inhaling. “Consider this one of your graduation gifts, little bro,” I whispered as I watched the beginning of his transformation and corruption.

(to be continued)

• Like 18
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 14
  • Thanks 2

Part 6

Now don't misunderstand. My little brother was and is a total sex pig whether one on one or in a group. He's versatile and loves getting fucked and sucked just as much as he loves fucking an ass or sucking a hard cock until he gets a mouthful of cum. No matter how much booze he drinks or how much weed he smokes his dick stays hard and he's ready to get naked and nasty. After all, he's the one who seduced me when he was 18 and turned me from a straight faithful married man to loving cock and cum almost as much as he does. But despite all of that I was pretty sure he'd never done any hard drugs. So, I was excited to see what kind of slut my little brother would be once I got him fucked up on T.

Chad was starting on his third hit in a row from the pipe and the two clouds so far had been big and when he looked at me I could see in his eyes the meth was already affecting him. Sitting on the hotel bed facing each other I reached out and started slowly jacking his cock as he did his third hit. “Yeah little brother, that's it. Suck that smoke in. How are you feeling buddy? It's hitting you isn't it?” I asked in a low lusty voice. My hand was almost covered in his thick precum oozing out of his piss slit in a steady stream. He blew another huge cloud then looked straight at me with a hunger in his black eyes I hadn't seen before. “Oh fuck, big bro! Oh damn man I am so horny! I'm loving this bro! Fucking loving it!” I gave a slight laugh and told him, “Yeah I can tell. I've never felt your dick so hard and big! And it almost looks like you're cumming with all the precum you're leaking.”

He wrapped his fist around my own throbbing prick and squeezed tight making me moan in pleasure and pain. “Your cock is pretty damn hard and dripping too big bro. Looks like both of us need to cum bad, and soon!” Letting go of my rockhard cock, Chad moved from a sitting position so that he was laying on his back and pulling his strong muscled legs up and back toward his chest. “Fucking beautiful, little bro,” I breathed as he gave me a perfect view of his jock ass and hole. “C'mon, Lance,” he panted. “Slide your big bro hard cock in my hole and fuck me! Fuck your little brother hard and deep until you fill me up with your ropes of incest cum! Fuck me man please! I need you to fucking pound me!”

I sat up on my knees and moved forward until my dripping cockhead was pressing just enough to be felt on my little brother's chemmed up anxious hole, making him groan and pull his legs back even more. “You feel that little bro?” I said softly. “You feel that wet cockhead against your asslips? That wet cockhead that belongs to your own big-dicked bro? You want my married fat cock to open up those asslips and push every bare inch inside your jock butt and fuck you until I give you the cum I should be giving my wife?” “YES, damn it! Yes Lance that's what I want. It's what I need. Shove your cheating fucking cock in my ass and pound the hell out of me! Incest fuck your little brother and breed me deep! Do it fucker! Please do it!” Chad was almost sobbing from the need to get fucked by me. A need I knew was heightened by the tina in his body. And the need I had to be inside him was something I couldn't resist any longer. “If that's what you want little brother,” I growled thrusting my hips forward powerfully and slamming all 8.5 inches up inside his tight warm hole at once.

His hole clamped down tight on my meat and I knew I wouldn't last long before giving him my seed. I heard what sounded like a gurgling noise and looked at my naked little brother laying under me. His lips were open and the sound was coming from him as his eyes rolled up in his head and his back arched up off the bed. “Fucking...tight...sweet...hole,” I panted, laboring to get the words out. “A hole made for cock,” I grunted as I began withdrawing from the deepest part of his ass. “A hole made for cum,” I yelled as I drove my full length back inside him. “A hole that belongs to me you nasty fuck! I own your ass little brother and your big bro is going to take good care of it!!” I was moving in and out at an increasing pace. I could feel my nuts drawing up already to shoot their load of adulterous cum deeper inside Chad's body than I'd ever shot.

Chad was writhing under my weight and the unrelenting powerfuck he was getting. He reached up and grabbed my biceps and practically screamed, “Oh gawwwdddd yes, Lance! Pound me, pound me, pound me. Make that ass yours big bro! Breed me dude! Please bro give me your fucking cum!!” His pleading and loss of all control took me over the edge and I felt my cock throb and begin firing shot after shot and rope after rope of tina cum in my little brother's clutching ass where we both wanted it to be. My most intense orgasm ever.

(to be continued)

• Like 21
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 16
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Part 7

We lay there together for a few minutes, our sweat-covered naked flesh melded together even more, if possible, by the huge load he'd shot while I was filling his ass up with my own thick load. It wasn't the first time that had happened, whether I was fucking him or he was fucking me, but this time was 100 times more intense with the tina heightening everything we felt during our fucking. We were both still completely hard and I was still balls deep inside him. “What a shame to waste his cum like that,” I thought to myself. Then realized it didn't need to be wasted at all.

I raised up off of him and began sliding my shaft out of him until I could feel the air-conditioned air of the hotel room on my wet shiny cockhead. I started running my fingers through the good-sized pools of his cum covering his abs and chest and Chad opened his eyes. “Whatcha doing, big bro?” he asked in a slurred voice with a lop-sided grin. I started transferring the cum I was gathering on my fingers to his rigid young meat again and again as I answered him. “Making sure my little bro's hot cum doesn't go to waste, baby brother,” I said softly. “Covering your cock with your cum so you can fuck it into me, then add more of your cum to my guts when you shoot another load fucking me.” Chad groaned in heated carnal lust as he flexed his abs and cock. “Fuck yeah big bro. You are such a fucking pe*vy pig! I fucking love it! Can't wait to have your little bro fill you up with incest cum can you?” “Hell no I can't you nasty stud! It's been almost two weeks man since you've bred me and I'm needing it from you little bro. Needing it bad man!”

His thick cock, covered in his own fresh white cream, stood up tall and straight as I smeared the last helping on it. Locking eyes with him I slowly brought my fingers to my mouth and then just as slowly extended my tongue and licked them clean of the residue. “Oh hell yeah big bro,” he growled. “What are you waiting for then? Climb on and fuck yourself with your own little brother's cock and cum. Make me give you the first load of the night.” I straddled his trim waist and reached back to grab and guide his dick to my ready chemmed-up hole. “But not the last load you're gonna fuck into me tonight, little bro,” I breathed out as I sank down inch by raw inch until we both moaned when we felt his pubes make contact with my round butt cheeks. “You know THAT'S right! Definitely not the last!”

I placed the palms of my hands on the mattress as I began rising up and down, building up to longer strokes and increasing speed as his thick cockhead rubbed across my prostate with each penetration and exit sending waves of pleasure through my body. My cock was at full staff and my precum was flying off in all directions, but the only thing I cared about at that moment was my tight ass being filled with my little brother's raw fat dick. Since he had first popped my cherry I had been fucked by other cocks – some longer or thicker, some shorter or thinner – and had loved every one. But feeling my own little brother's cock inside me was like no other fucking I'd ever gotten, each time he screwed me. And tonight it was even better with both of us high on the meth enhancing it all.

That thought made me stop my riding him, buried deep inside me, as I reached to the bedside table to grab the pipe and lighter. I wanted us both to be even higher as we indulged ourselves in our ta*oo fun. I smirked at Chad as I lit the flame and moved the pipe's stem to his lips. “Want some more smoke little brother before you finish this first fuck?” He snickered and said, “Like you have to ask!”, then began inhaling. We stared into each other's eyes as he took two giants hits. The first cloud he blew out in my face, but when I saw he was ready to exhale the second hit I leaned forward so we could shotgun it. Whoa! It was a massive hit!! We started making out as soon as the smoke was gone and I felt Chad start to thrust up into me, taking over the fuck.

He rolled us over so I was on my back and he was on top of me between my legs. He started pistoning in and out at a faster and faster pace driving me wild. “That's it, Chad! Fuck yeah little brother! Pound my ass! Fuck it good and hard and give me your cum! Your incest cum, you dirty fucker!” I knew that last phrase would push him over the edge and sure enough it did. “Oh yeah, Lance! Oh gawd man I'm about to cum! I'm gonna give you my cum big bro! Gonna fucking nut in your cheating married ass! Ah fuuuuuccckkkk! Here it cums! Here it cums!” With that he slammed one more time against my ass and held himself deep as I literally felt his dick throbbing and spewing 5, 6, 7 shots of seed into my hole. I shuddered and convulsed as my own cock erupted between our heaving bodies, with no thought of stopping or slowing down. It was still early and our hunger was only growing.

(more to cum)

• Like 9
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 4