Respecting my Elders.

dendnadrop

FanTasy Collection Respecting my elders. 

This is the 2nd story in my FanTasy Collection. 

In less refined forms, this one has been one of my original wild fantasies. Again I will say These are just Fantasies and have not happened "yet" ;) 

But how did It come about? Well, The First time I ever got spun was with a 74-year-old man. He was the 1rst man to fuck my ass and whore me out. This caused me to have a vast age gap kink and a (grand)daddy kink. Yet, he didn't like having other older men around as he wasn't attracted to them; anyways, on to the fantasy.

After moving to the Big City, Curtis (25) was cruising a hookup app. When a message flashed on his phone, it was an anon profile saying "yum ."It was weak, and the profile was void of pictures; it only had stats. One of which caught his eye. Age:62. Curtis Smiled and thought about the Daddy he had left in his old town, then replied with a "Hi Daddy ."They flirted hard and fast. Within the hour the Daddy had offered to take him shopping for Lingerie. He had told the Daddy to pick him up in an hour. During that time, Curtis showered, shaved, and cleaned himself up. While getting dressed he hit a bowl and decided to go full heteronormative, with some khakis, a button-down, a sweater, and some sneakers. Then hit the bowl again when checking the messages. 10 mins away. He takes another hit and quickly lubes up a plug and inserts it. 

The ride over to the sex shop started quiet, but Curtis changed it to flirty pretty quickly. They were the only ones there besides the clerk when they got to the store and went in. The Daddy goes from one piece to the next Saying how hot he would look in each one. So Curtis told him that he is open to trying on stuff for him, but he has to buy at least half of all the items he tries on for him. "Just so you don't make me try on the whole store," Curtis said with a coy intonation. When the Daddy picked out three pairs of panties, a mini skirt, a mesh top, and two pairs of leggings, he became agitated when he found out there was no dressing room—asking if they could return to his place. Curtis politely declined the first meeting. Without much prompting the Daddy just decided to get a cheap room at a motel. The prompt nature of the pivot caught Curtis off guard but also turned him on. The Daddy paid up, and they were on their way.

They pulled up to the nearest motel, not a super sleazy place but not one of the fancier places either. Curtis stayed in the car as the Daddy went in and got a room. The room was a standard issue, not too gross, except for the bathtub, which had slight hard water discoloration. Curtis told the Daddy to sit on the bed while he changed. Curtis shaves a rock of meth un his ass while getting ready then, comes out of his new outfit to the Daddy with cock in hand. He starts beating it, and Curtis gives a little twirl and a show. The Daddy was slightly startled when Curtis came down on his knees before him And growled when Curtis took his cock into his mouth. After a few mins, Curtis can feel the Daddy starting to Tense up, so he Lifts his mouth off of the Daddy's cock to say through drooly lips," I wanted to thank you for getting these lovely gifts for me. That's what the head was for. But you impressed me with getting this room. And I'm rewarding you with this." 
"Oh fuck, you are so hot," the daddy moans as Curtis Stands up, turns around, and bends over to remove his butt plug. Then walks over to the bed, Puts one knee on the bed, and turns to ask, "How do you want me, Daddy?"

"I didn't bring a condom; I could try to find one," the Daddy stammered. 
"Daddy, you bought me stuff that would make me look hot and turn you on to see me in, and you didn't buy any condoms. So I just thought that meant what would make me look the hottest and turn you on the most would be your raw cock fucking your hot load of daddy cum into my boy hole". Curtis said while his body and mind start buzzing.
    The Daddy walks over and grabs Curtis' ass that was showing from under the mini skirt. Hissing into Curtis' ear, " Oh fuck yeah, you slutty little boy, you are going to take my cum deep in you," as he pushed Curtis down to doggy. With a quick spit and not a lot of care. The Daddy had quickly and forcefully thrust his entire length into Curtis. The Daddy was fucking Curis pretty hard, but what turned Curtis on even more than getting fucked was the dirty talk that started flying out of the Daddy's mouth. Curtis had to engage and did so really escalated both of their experiences. Finally, after about 10 mins, the Daddy grunts, and tensing up, he slams his cock as deep as possible "I'm cumming in your tight little ass, you dirty motel whore. Do you like that? The Daddy pants while pulling his cock out.

Curtis shakes his ass playfully, then flips to face the man who filled him. "Mmmm Fuck, Thank you so much Daddy, for letting me be where you put your load today. You were right; I am hotter that way. I'd be open to you getting more outfits to fuck me in."  Curtis coos while squirming happily. 
    The Daddy sits on the bed. " Oh yea? Because I know what you would look way hotter in than that outfit." Curtis tells him He loves it when older men know how to handle him best. The Daddy then inquires about the most senior Daddy he has been with and is surprised and slightly aroused when the answer is "75, but I would go older.". When the Daddy was driving Curtis back to his place, he teasingly asked if Curtis could get dressed up in the sluttiest way next week.

"If it's that hot, pictures might be necessary next time." Curtis playfully tries to coax some answers out of him.
"Well, I was watching my cock pump in and out of your tight ass, and I realized that was way hotter than the outfit. Then It hit me, and I came right after thinking about it," the Daddy starts. " I was just thinking about looking down and seeing my cock doing the same thing, but what's different is that you have another daddy cock in each hand and one in your mouth, and watching all of those daddies fill you just like I did. Is that too crazy?" the Daddy asks tentatively.
The stunned look on Curtis' face was instantly interpreted as horror, and the Daddy was about to backpaddle when he felt Curtis' hand on his cock. " So Daddy wants to have me get gang bred by a group of Daddy's friends? Curtis purrs, "That's 100% hot enough reason to want pictures. I'm free for that; let's talk details over text."

Over the next week, they text, sext, and try to get a strategy down on how to find the daddies to participate. The Daddy makes a suggestion that stuns and gets Curtis wildly horned up. His idea was if you invite the right daddies the first time and work through some of the issues, then there is a better chance that they would be open to doing it again. So, after a bit more discussion, they were going to look for the right daddies to find for a reoccurring event where daddies were more than happy to come back and might even feel comfortable bringing a friend. So they both went looking for receptive, responsive men over the age of 50 who were not only interested in fucking, but interested in watching. The day before the event, they had invited and gotten positive reactions from 8 men. The Daddy was pretty hopeful all eight would show up. Curtis was convinced that only three would show.

The day of, Curtis smoked a fat bowl and packed a premade booty bump to take with him. The Daddy stopped by to pick him up and take him to the motel, where a room was already booked. This motel was much nicer than the last one; Curtis went to the bathroom to get dressed and ready. Looking ready and breedable, Curtis asks through the closed door how long until the daddies are supposed to show up. 5 mins, 3 mins, he hears the front door open and muffled conversation. Any of those who will show up will be, and soon, The Daddy will knock on the door to let him know they are ready. Out of nerves, more than timing Curtis decides to take his booty bump and then put in his plug. Not a minute later, the knock comes. "We are ready for you, boi."

Curtis lets out a deep breath, feeling the buzz already coming on; he opens the door and steps out. There were five older men in the room staring at Curtis, Who was dressed in a pair of stiletto boots, a black G string with the text " Fuck me" on them, The mini skirt that He got last week, and a tube top with the text "Yes daddy ."All of the daddies looked at least well into their 50s stunned. More confidence came when he saw all of them move their hands to their cocks. Curtis struts over and molds right in between two of the daddies he hadn't met. Giving a little intro speech, telling them that this wouldn't cost anything, but The Daddy did pay for the motel room, and he might appreciate it if you could throw him a $10 or hell If you want to step up and cover the room for the next time we do this. He tells them they don't have to commit to doing this again. After Curtis finished this shop talk, he was ready to begin. "Gentleman, This being the first time. I will be referring to All of you as either Daddy or Sir from now on, and for this first time, refer to me as a boy or any dirty names that get you off. All of you Daddies are here for me, and I'm here because I respect my elders. I want to show you how much I respect my elders by devoting my body to your pleasure. I will feel my respect for you, Daddies as it drips down my legs for the next day. What I'm trying to say is, please fuck your hot daddy DNA into my boy hole!" As he finishes his speech, he drops to a squat and works to get one of Daddy's cock out. Like clockwork, the others also get their cocks out. One cock in his mouth, one in his hand, this other hand moved to another. His mind is spinning, and he tries to see if he can give an unattended cock some attention every minute. Eventually, He is pulled up and put onto the bed. The daddies finally get to see his Gstring, which is pulled off quickly, exposing the plug and slowly pulling it out. There is a polite discussion on who might want to go first. The answer that Caugh Curtis' attention was the Daddy, who loudly and quickly said, "If I can, I want to go last. I want his ass as full of cum as possible." Their eyes locked when the Daddy finished saying that. Another just decided enough discussion had been had.

Forcing Curtis into doggy and pushing the tip of his cock gently and slowly, even re-lubing up. Over the next couple of hours, Curtis was spit roasted by every combination of the Daddys. Curtis was over the moon when the first Daddy blew his load deep inside his hole, Called him a good boy, and said That this was an excellent start to how he should respect his elders. Then went off to the side to watch as this boy continued to get gang fucked. Curtis pulled the cock out of his mouth to Thank that Daddy, for staying to watch. Giving him the honor of planting his seed in his ass. and that he will continue improving on his respect for his elders. Then another cock was shoved in his mouth. Similar occurrences happened a 2nd time and a 3rd. Then The Daddy was the one shooting his nut deep inside Curtis while calling him filthy nasty names. 

The last Daddy to have his turn pulled the well-used and very sloppy ass up. "Have you men ever seen such a beautiful thing? This boy worked very hard to show respect for his elders. Sloppy well, used, deep seeded boy holes are the sign of respect I think more of Us men deserve. I will be fucking my load into him to mix with all of yours. But I will commit to him that I will be coming back for the next one, And I will bring a friend. Slowly pushing his big thick cock into Curtis' Swolen leaking hole. " I mean, think about it, men, we can all show a friend of ours how they should be respected, and This boy will be respecting ten men next time...and how many the time after. I want to witness all of it." the daddy grunts and announces that he is cumming. Then Leans down and whispers in Curtis's ear. "I can take you to the next level; let me pimp your ass out. My name is Rich."

Part 2 will have much more cum and much more of Curtis getting spun.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...