caged cocks

Ozpig

Do any other bottoms like caging themselves? My ex used to cage me a lot of the time, especially if we had a group of tops over to fuck and breed me, or if we went to a darkroom. Just recently I have found it more and more erotic to cage myself, and i have found that tops really like caged bottom boys. One of my regulars only fucks me if i am caged and I now give the tops the option if they are going to fuck me one on one. I have found being caged, arse up appeals to a lot of anon tops. And in a darkroom or sex party scene it takes everything else but your holes out of play.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

I like caging myself, have yet to get fucked wearing my cage but have loved sucking cocks while I'm  caged. I won't want my cock played with when I'm sucking or getting fucked so the cage is perfect. I get off feeling like a slut just there to be used. I really love feeling the weight of the cage swing as I'm on my knees with a hard cock in my mouth. Now just need to find a top who's game. 

Caged.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

On 4/26/2023 at 11:01 AM, cboycam said:

I personally feel a good bottom should always be locked to keep it focused on the dick fucking it.

That was why my ex caged me in the first instance - so I fully concentrated on the top's n

needs.

I love being caged. It reinforces my sub nature and tendencies. All focus on my hole and my alpha top's cock. Nothing hotter than seeing a real man's cock getting ready to breed me, as my limp one is locked up.  Fuck your cum into me and maybe fuck the cum out of my caged limp cock.

On 4/25/2023 at 5:03 PM, Ozpig said:

Do any other bottoms like caging themselves? My ex used to cage me a lot of the time, especially if we had a group of tops over to fuck and breed me, or if we went to a darkroom. Just recently I have found it more and more erotic to cage myself, and i have found that tops really like caged bottom boys. One of my regulars only fucks me if i am caged and I now give the tops the option if they are going to fuck me one on one. I have found being caged, arse up appeals to a lot of anon tops. And in a darkroom or sex party scene it takes everything else but your holes out of play.

I am a total bottom who has never understood the appeal of wearing a cock cage.  When I'm with a top, he gets my total attention.  No cock cage is needed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Webster9 said:

I am a total bottom who has never understood the appeal of wearing a cock cage.  When I'm with a top, he gets my total attention.  No cock cage is needed.

I agree. A lot of the tops that have done me like to reach Under me and grab my cock. I think there are many reasons but a couple that comes to mind are that they  like feeling the cock attached to the hole they are riding. The other reason might be that they feel more dominant feeling a small soft cock under them. 

• Upvote 3

Personally, I don't do the sexual denial stuff. I am a very stretched out pig bottom with a fat penis. I absolutely despise the chastity craze. I got enough of that crap from the religions like Christianity, I don't need to have my sexBeast life impeded upon by denying my penis the Pleasure it is made for. You want to be sexually daring with your penis? Get it maxed out everyday on load milkings and see how many stimulations and orgasms your penis and body can endure each day. Now that's sexually daring. And seriously challenges and pushes the limits of Pleasure your body can handle. 

• Like 2

On 5/7/2023 at 8:13 AM, Webster9 said:

It is an individual thing - in 13.5 years with my ex he hated me getting erect when I was getting fucked, would often make me ejaculate before a group of tops had me. I have no need to cum as part of sex, and for a long time I left the cage in my “tool box”. I have found sine putting it back in action last year it has been a turn on for many tops. Different strokes different folks