caged cocks

Ozpig

I trained myself with the cage during covid. I started having it on for hours then days then weeks and finally for months at a time.  It is a personal choice. I  still cum with the cage on. It just takes different muscles and senses to make that happen. I am proud of the discipline it has taken to get me to this point. I rarely have a man breed me that is turned off by it or doesn’t like it. 

• Like 6

I've never encountered a bottom caged in person, but it would turn me on like crazy!    I never realized until the last few years how many bottoms don't care about their dick or cumming.  As a vers guy I thought everyone would want to cum every time they have sex, but I have since learned how wrong I was.  Some bottoms DO want to cum though, so I try to read what's going on with a new guy when I'm fucking them.  If they are hard and giving it some attention I assume they MIGHT want to cum...some cum when I do, or I will also suck them off.   If they are limp and never even touch it then I leave it alone too.  Almost everyone I am fucking these days does NOT want to cum.  I mostly fuck complete sluts, so I assume they want to STAY horny - I can't think of any better way to signal they don't want their cock touched than a cage - that's LOUD AND CLEAR!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

I'm caged all the time almost... As a bottom who also doesn't jerk off that much, I'm not missing anything, and it helps build frustration and intensity.  PLUS, I get to cum from being fucked and the orgasms are so much longer and more intense.

I'm versatile, and dislike seeing caged bottoms in the sex clubs. Unfortunately it has become a common sight at baths here in Portland in the last several years, I won't fuck a caged guy, and back when Hawks had a darkroom at the old location, stopped fucking several guys when I reached down and found out they were caged. If I'm having sex with another man, both cocks need to be involved at least minimally.

On 5/9/2023 at 6:38 AM, cboycam said:

Which cage is that?  My new boy would look good in it.

i use the one with the PA lock as i cant get the others to stay on

Male Resin Chastity Locking Belt PA Piercing Bird Cage Device with 4 Rings CC130

have just bought Prince Albert Chastity Cage Exciting SQ10011

• Upvote 1

On 5/9/2023 at 8:43 AM, justsexnowatl said:

I've never encountered a bottom caged in person, but it would turn me on like crazy!    I never realized until the last few years how many bottoms don't care about their dick or cumming.  As a vers guy I thought everyone would want to cum every time they have sex, but I have since learned how wrong I was.  Some bottoms DO want to cum though, so I try to read what's going on with a new guy when I'm fucking them.  If they are hard and giving it some attention I assume they MIGHT want to cum...some cum when I do, or I will also suck them off.   If they are limp and never even touch it then I leave it alone too.  Almost everyone I am fucking these days does NOT want to cum.  I mostly fuck complete sluts, so I assume they want to STAY horny - I can't think of any better way to signal they don't want their cock touched than a cage - that's LOUD AND CLEAR!

Exactly! Faggots like us prioritize an alpha's cock and him getting off.  Our little limp dicks aren't sex organs to us...our holes/pussies/cunts are.  I actually find it disrespectful as a faggot to even consider touching my little dick in front of a top.

chastity7.jpeg

• Like 2

My wife told me that when she sends me out to bottom for other guys, she’s going to lock my cock up in a cage. (She controls who I fuck and if I top or bottom for them) She says when I’m bottoming I’m just there to please other guys, not to get pleased. The very idea of it turns me on big time.  

Edited by Bibttmmiami
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...