The Fall of the Pastors Daughter

BiDomGuy81

This is a continuation of the junkie hooker stories and the Mall Book Store stories that can be found here:

So here it goes:

The pastors daughter

I was walking down the street, feeling like crap after leaving the doctor's office. It was cold and raining, and I was already regretting not bringing a jacket. I could hear someone calling out in the distance, and as I got closer, I realized it was a young woman handing out flyers and bibles.  I recognised her. She was the daughter of the pastor of the church my Ex-Wife went to.

She was a little chubby, with thick legs, brown hair, bushy eyebrows, and freckles. Her face lit up as she saw me approaching, and I could tell she recognized me. 

"You're from the church, right?" she asked, and I nodded. "Cornelia's husband?" she continued. 

"Ex-husband," I corrected her, feeling a twinge of pain in my chest. 

"Oh, I'm so sorry," she said, looking embarrassed. "I didn't mean to bring up bad memories." 

"It's okay," I said, trying to sound casual. "It's been a while." 

We stood there in silence for a moment, the rain pouring down around us. I could feel her eyes on me, studying me, and I suddenly felt self-conscious. 

"Are you okay?" she asked, breaking the silence. 

"I'm just a little under the weather," I admitted. "I was actually on my way home to rest." 

"Rest?" she echoed, and I could tell she was trying to think of a way to help. "Hey, my mother makes the best chicken soup. It always helps me when I'm sick. Maybe I could bring some over once I'm finished here. It's not much, but it's hot, and it might make you feel better." 

I hesitated for a moment, unsure if I wanted to accept the offer. But as she stood there, looking at me with those innocent brown eyes, I found myself nodding. 

"Sure, that sounds great," I said, trying to keep my voice steady. 

"Okay, it might take me a little while, but I promise I'll be back as soon as I can," she said, handing me a flyer before hurrying off into the rain. 

I watched her go, feeling a strange mixture of gratitude and confusion. What was it about her that made me feel so... off-kilter? Maybe it was the way she seemed genuinely interested in my well-being, or maybe it was just the fact that she was so damn innocent. Whatever it was, I found myself looking forward to her return, wondering what else she might have to offer.  

I stumbled back to my apartment after leaving the doctor's office, feeling like death warmed over. I knew I had a visitor coming over later, but my foggy brain couldn't quite remember who or when. 

As soon as I walked through the door, I stripped off my wet clothes and collapsed onto the bed, hoping to sleep off whatever was plaguing me. But before I could even close my eyes, I was startled awake by a loud knock at the door. 

I groaned and stumbled to my feet, barely registering that I was completely naked. Who could possibly be coming over now? 

I flung open the door, squinting against the harsh light of the hallway, and came face to face with Maria. 

"Oh, hi," I said, my voice hoarse and scratchy. "I didn't realize you were coming over." 

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything," she said, her eyes flicking down to my bare chest, and then a little deeper, and deeper, and then quickly away again.  I suddenly became acutely aware of my nudity and scrambled to find something to cover myself with. 

"Sorry, sorry," I muttered, grabbing a nearby towel and wrapping it around my waist. "I wasn't expecting anyone. I forgot you wanted to come." 

Maria bit her lip, trying to stifle a giggle. "I can see that," she said, and I felt my cheeks flush with embarrassment. 

"I'm sorry," I repeated, feeling like a fool. "I'm not really myself today." 

"It's okay," she said, her smile turning sympathetic. "I brought you some soup, like I promised." 

I looked down at the container in her hands, feeling a sudden surge of gratitude. 

"Thank you," I said, taking the soup from her. "You didn't have to do that." 

"It's no problem," she said, her eyes shining. "I'm just happy to help." 

I suddenly realized that I was still half-naked in front of this sweet, innocent girl, and I couldn't help but wonder what she thought of me. 

As if reading my mind, she glanced down at my towel-wrapped waist and then quickly back up again, her cheeks turning pink. 

"Sorry again," I said, feeling like a total idiot. 

"It's fine," she said, still blushing. "I should go. I hope you feel better soon." But then she hesitated. 

"Do you have anyone taking care of you?" she asked, looking concerned.  I shook my head.

"No," I said, my Girlfriend was out of town this week again, but I didn't mention her to Maria. 

"In that case, I'll stay and make sure you're okay," she said firmly, pushing past me into the apartment. 

I blinked in surprise, not sure what to make of her sudden determination to take care of me. 

"But what about your plans?" I asked, trying to dissuade her. 

"They can wait," she said firmly, already setting about making the soup. 

I watched her move around my kitchen, her dark hair falling in messy waves around her face, and I couldn't help but feel grateful for her kindness. 

Maybe it was the fever talking, but I suddenly found myself wanting to get to know this girl better. 

I retreated into my room to put some clothes on, I couldn't help but chuckle at the absurdity of the situation. Here I was, sick, half-naked, and being taken care of by a woman I barely knew.  When I emerged from my room, Maria had set the table and was pouring soup into a bowl. 

"Looks delicious," I said, sitting down across from her. 

"It's my mom's recipe," she said, smiling. "I added a few spices, but otherwise, it's all her." 

I took a bite and was surprised at how good it was.

"Wow, this is amazing," I said, feeling a warmth spread through me. 

"I'm glad you like it," she said, looking pleased. 

We ate in silence for a few minutes, savouring the soup and enjoying each other's company. 

"Feeling better?" she asked, a smile on her lips. 

"Yeah, I think so," I said, trying to keep my voice steady. "Thanks to you." 

Maria's smile widened, and I felt a sudden urge to lean in and kiss her. But before I could act on the impulse, she spoke again. 

"So, tell me about yourself," she said.  I hesitated for a moment, unsure of how much to reveal to this almost stranger. But as she sat there, her eyes sparkling with genuine interest, I found myself opening up to her in a way I hadn't done with anyone else in a long time. 

I told her about my failed marriage, my struggles with depression, and my job as a corporate crook who legally swindles people out of her money. I told her about the junkie hookers, the mall book store hookups, the boys my girlfriend, and I were seducing. It just poured all out of me. I expected her to be uncomfortable or running away screaming. I mean, she is the innocent 19 year old daughter of a pastor, and I'm a 42 year old sex craved pervert, but instead, she listened with rapt attention, nodding and asking questions. 

As I talked, I couldn't help but feel a growing attraction to her. Her kindness and innocence were just a small part of what drew me to her; it was also the way she seemed to understand me on a level that no one else ever had. She didn't judge me. She didn't flinch .... it was not what I was expecting from a good Christian girl. 

When I finished, she sat back in her chair, a look of deep concern on her face.  "I'm sorry," she said, reaching out to touch my hand. "That all sounds really hard." 

I felt a sudden urge to lean in and kiss her, to feel her soft lips against mine, but I held back. I was afraid the judgment would start then. 

"Thanks," I said, pulling my hand away gently. "It's been a tough couple of years." 

"Well, I'm here for you," she said, her eyes searching mine. "Whenever you need me." She leaned in closer. "However you need me." 

At that moment, I knew I had to kiss her. I leaned in, feeling the warmth of her hand in mine, and pressed my lips to hers.  For a moment, she didn't respond. But then she leaned in, deepening the kiss, and I felt a rush of emotion coursing through my body.  We broke apart, gasping for air, and I looked into her eyes, seeing the same desire and longing that I felt. 

"I'm sorry," I said, feeling guilty for kissing her.  "It is okay," she said. Then she continued: "I just want to help people," she said simply. "I feel like there's so much pain and suffering in the world, and I want to do my part to make it a little better. And for me, that means sharing the love of God with others. And this is a way of sharing that love. I want to share that love that way. I want to be loved ..." 

She stood up and started to undress, looking at me with that brown innocent eyes. Like god is telling her to sleep with me? Who am I to say no to that? I already had a hard on and the flu was forgotten. 

After some seconds she stood naked in front of me. She was unshaved. The Freckles went down her chest with her small perky tits.

"I think god send me here for a reason today. It wasn't random Chance we met on the street today. And when you opened the door that way, I knew what God wants of me." 

I gulped. That was a little crazy, even for me. But I was horny. 

"What does God want of you?" 

"To loose my virginity to you, so I can help you find the right path again." 

Her eyes shone with fire, with conviction. She believed what she said. And I'm always one to respect the beliefs of others. 

"If you want that, I will do that." 

She smiled.  She took me by the hand, pulled me from the stool, and led me to the bedroom. 

She lay down and spread her legs.  I could see that she was already wet. I undressed and her eyes widened, as she saw my rock hard 8 inch Cock. 

"Will that hurt?", she asked, a little unsure. 

"It is your first time. I think it will. You wanna stop?"  She shook her head.  "I need this", she said.  I climbed on top of her. My big hairy belly brushing over her soft skin.  

As I leaned in to kiss Maria, I could feel the heat radiating off her body. The softness of her lips pressed against mine, and I let out a small sigh of contentment. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me, feeling her curves against my body.  The kiss deepened as our tongues met, and I could taste the sweetness of her breath. Maria's fingers traced along the nape of my neck, sending shivers down my spine. I ran my hand through her hair, feeling its silkiness under my fingertips. 

The soft moans escaping her lips only made me want her more. I rolled over, bringing her on top of me as we continued to kiss passionately. Our bodies intertwined, and I felt my desire for her intensify with each passing moment. 

As we pulled away from the kiss, we gazed into each other's eyes, both of us breathless and wanting more.   Marias hands began to stroke my body slowly, caressing my haity chest and big stomach. She moved her hands lower, running them down my thighs, before moving further south towards my cock. She grabbed hold of it, stroking it softly while gazing up at me. I could feel her hot breath on my shaft, and I knew that she wanted me inside of her. 

Slowly she lowered herself onto it, feeling the large head push into her tight pussy. As I entered her, I groaned, and she flinched. 

"It is big", she said, struggling with the size. I grabbed her soft hips and pushed her down. Her wet pussy slid down my cock. I felt something rip inside her. She screamed and clinched. Tears filled her eyes, but she didn't try to pull out. I started thrusting my hips, penetrating deeper into her. 

I grunted in pleasure as I fucked her. I could see blood smearing around our hips. She really was a virgin. She struggled to breathe, but she didn't complain. 

"Fuck me", she said softly. "I need your big dick inside of me."  I grabbed her arms and pinned them above her head, driving my cock harder into her. That made her scream more. I could see pleasure and pain mixed in her face.

"Yes", I said as I kissed her neck. "You are a sweet innocent girl, aren't you?"

I pounded her harder. I could feel the muscles of her inner walls squeezing me, milking me with every thrust.

"Please", she begged, tears in her eyes.

"Shh", I whispered, "Don't talk."  Her screams turned into soft moans as I pumped my cock into her tight pussy. I had never felt anything like it. I just kept fucking her, unable to stop myself. Her screams turned to moans and whimpers. She was still crying, but they were less frantic now. 

I picked up speed, pounding her faster and harder. I could feel her juices and her blood run down my balls, mixing with my own sweat. I groped her breasts roughly, pinching her nipples between my thumb and forefinger.  Her moaning increased, and I felt her pussy get tighter. 

"Oh god yes", she said, biting her lip, her teary eyes closed. 

I felt her tense up, and I knew she was going to cum. She panted harder, her eyes wide open. She gasped louder and harder, and I knew she was having an orgasm.  I kept pumping her, getting close, too.

"I'm cumming", she said, panting heavily. "I'm gonna cum!" 

I exploded inside of her. I shot rope after rope of cum deep into her womb. "Ahhhhhhhh!", she screamed, arching her back. 

Then she collapsed on top of me, gasping for air. We lay there, catching our breaths. 

After a few minutes, she sat up and gave me a sheepish grin. 

"That was amazing", she said.  I laughed. I couldn't help it. 

"No kidding", I replied. "I have never cum so hard in my life." 

She giggled, which only made me laugh even harder. Than her eyes opened in shock. 

"I'm not on birth control".  

My laughter stopped instantly. 

"I'm sorry", she said quickly. "I should have told you." 

I nodded, trying to hide my embarrassment. 

"Don't worry about it", I said, "I know what to do."  

I took my phone and took a photo of her naked. Now that I had that, I could maybe share her with other guys, put any pregnancy on them. 

1473-27042023.thumb.jpg.d0ee2409f43cc97673596c43f817cbcd.jpg

She looked at me angry.  "What are you doing?" 

"Just making sure that I remember you", I said, "So I don't forget you." 

She rolled her eyes and started to dress. Slowly, the bliss on her face went away, and she looked worried. 

"Maybe that was a mistake ... maybe God didn't want me to ..." 

"Relax," I said, grabbing her hand, "We are both happy, aren't we?" 

She nodded. 

"And if you are pregnant, we will take care of it."  She looked relieved. 

I took her in my arms and she relaxed more. 

"I'm yours know, I feel it", she said. 

We went back to bed and had some more sex, before she had to go home to her Pastor Daddy. I had to teach her so much. 

We met in secret every day for the next three weeks. Until she got the flu and had to stay home. 

That's when I got a call from the doctors office. I had to come in to get some results of a blood test, and they wanted to talk to me about it. So I went in, sitting. 

"I'm sorry to tell you this," the Doc said, "But you are HIV positive." 

To be continued (do I have to move to the bug chasing section now?).

Edited by BiDomGuy81
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Really hot story! As to where the continuation of the story needs to be placed, I think that as long as you tag it right it stays in the fiction section as it is just a story and not real events. Though it might be wise to ask a mod to be sure.

• Like 1

I took a deep breath and looked Maria in the eyes. "I need to tell you something," I said, my voice shaking slightly. She looked at me with concern, sensing that something serious was coming.

"What is it?" she asked, taking my hand in hers.

"I went to the doctor, and...I'm HIV positive," I said, bracing myself for her reaction.

I watched as Maria's eyes widened with fear and shock. She stumbled backward, hitting the wall behind her.

"What...what do you mean, Jack?" she whispered, her voice quivering.

"I mean that I'm HIV positive," I said, trying to keep my voice calm.

Maria's face turned pale, and tears began to stream down her cheeks. "Oh God, no. This can't be happening," she whispered.

"I'm so sorry, Maria. I didn't know. I would never have put you at risk if I had known," I said, taking a step towards her.

But Maria stepped back, her hands trembling. "You've ruined my life, Jack. You've given me a death sentence," she said, her voice rising.

"I'm so sorry. I'll do anything I can to help you," I said, feeling a lump form in my throat.

But Maria shook her head. "No, there's nothing you can do. This is all your fault. God is punishing me for being with a man like you," she said, before turning and running out of the room.

I stood there, feeling helpless and devastated.

I couldn't just stand there, though. I had to do something. I pulled out my phone and dialed her number, but she didn't answer. I tried again and again, but still nothing.

Days turned into weeks, and I didn't hear from Maria. I started to worry that she had contracted HIV from me and was too afraid to face me again. The guilt gnawed at me, and I couldn't sleep or eat properly.

Finally, one day, Maria showed up at my door. But the woman who stood before me was not the same person I had fallen in love with. She looked gaunt and pale, her hair tangled and her eyes sunken.

Maria, what happened to you?" I asked, my heart racing with worry.

She looked at me with a mix of anger and sadness.

"Do you even care?" she spat out. "You ruined my life, Jack. You gave me a death sentence."

"I know, and I'm so sorry. But we can get through this together," I said, reaching out to touch her arm.

She recoiled from my touch. "Don't touch me. I don't want your pity," she said, her voice shaking.

"Please, let me help you," I pleaded. Maria looked at me with a cold expression.

"Help me? How? You can't undo what you've done. You can't take away the pain, the fear, the shame. You can't give me my life back," she said.

"Please, Maria, let me make it right. I'll do anything," I said, desperation creeping into my voice.

Maria's eyes flickered with a dangerous light.

"Anything?" she repeated.

I nodded, not knowing what else to say. A twisted smile appeared on Maria's face. "Good. Because I have a proposition for you," she said.

She stormed into the flat. I closed the door and followed her.

"Anything you want."

"I ... know now, that this is gods plan for me."

I stared at her.

"What?"

"The infection, the virus ... it is a punishment for my sins, but also ... a way of redemption. God choose me to punish other people and I need your help."

"I don't understand."

"I read  up on the infection rates ... the risk is low if people just fuck me. The risk is higher, if hey get penetrated and are filled with cum. Thats why I need you, to make sure to spread the punishment to the sinners!"

I looked at her. She was crazy!

"You know thats illegal!", I said.

She laughed.

"I don't care. You will help me."

"No."

"Oh, you will, or I call the police and say that you raped me. They will believe me. I'm the poor pastors daughter, who got the killer virus from a 42 year old fat guy, who dragged me into his apartment and took my innocence away!"

I was speechless. She was total crazy.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

I stood there, shocked and speechless, as Maria looked at me with a wicked grin. 

"You can't be serious," I managed to say, my voice barely above a whisper.  Maria's grin widened.

"Oh, I'm deadly serious, Jack," she said, walking closer to me.

"I've been thinking about this for a long time, and I've decided that this is my purpose in life. To spread the virus and punish the sinners." 

I took a step back, my heart pounding in my chest.  

"I can't do that, Maria. It's wrong," I said, my voice shaking.  Maria's expression turned cold.

"You don't have a choice, Jack. Either you help me, or I'll ruin your life. I'll tell everyone that you gave me the virus, that you're a monster who doesn't care about anyone but yourself. You will go to prison." 

I felt a knot form in my stomach. She was right. If she went public with this, my life would be over. I had no choice but to go along with her plan. 

"Okay, I'll help you," I said, my voice barely audible. 

"Good, here is what we are going to do tonight ..."   

Later that evening we were at a small informal church party and Maria was telling me about her ... about our first victim, Sarah, a new Girl in town who has a reputation of sleeping around, and her plan to infect her and maybe others, too, by making her drunk and then taking advantage of her, filling her with my toxic cum, right here, while Maria was going to encourage other men to join in. 

My stomach turned at the thought of what we were about to do. But I had no choice. Maria had threatened to ruin my life if I didn't go along with her plan.  

As the night went on, we got Sarah drunk and I waited for the right moment to make my move. Only Maria, Sarah, I and some drunk men were left at the party. When Sarah was too drunk to stand, I led her into a dark corner of the room.

Maria followed us, encouraging other men to join in. I could hear their voices, laughing and jeering as Maria undressed Sarah. Sarah didn't look as if she really understand what was happening.

My heart was pounding in my chest as I took off my own clothes. I knew what I was about to do was wrong, but I couldn't let Maria ruin my life. 

I approached Sarah and began to touch her. She was reacting to my touch, seeming to enjoy it, when I touched her. She was chubby, with wide hips and big thighs and clearly enjoying the attention of the men in her drunken state. Maybe she was a sinner, a whore ... maybe it was okay, if I filled her with my toxic cum. Because she really seemed to want it. Yeah, she was a bitch. She even looked seductively at me, when I took a picture of her. 

01365-2532328033-RAWeditorialstyle_toplessphotoof30yearoldwomanfatchunkyflabbysaggyflattitssmallbreastjunkiedruggedm.thumb.jpg.48c6c4fa39331d71d4aed11432288ba4.jpg

I layed her down on the ground, while Maria was giving her more shots. I pulled down my pants. My 8-inch cock was rock hard and ready to enter her. I pushed myself on her and she spread willingly her legs, her eyes closed. She squirmed a bit, when I push my cock dry into her. It hurt a little, but Maria just pushed another drink down her throat. I began thrusting into her, inching deeper into her pussy. She got wetter, my dick went easier inside her. I picked up my pace, pushing my dick deeper and deeper in her. She moaned under me, her eyes closed, her body reacti g to me, her nipples hard. 

I looked up. Maria had started to pull down the labs of one of the other guys and started to suck his cock. It was a younger guy with a small one who was really enjoying it. She led him over to us, while I was thrusting away into Sarah. Maria leant into me and whispered in my ear:

"Fill her with tour toxic cum." 

That pushed me over the edge. Three more thrusts and my cock exploded into her, filling her up. I pulled pur, my toxic sehen dripping out of Sarah. Then I saw Maria. She had the cock of the young guy in her mouth.  I could see her teeth. She bit down. Draw a little blood.

"Oh, sorry!", she said, "My bad ..."

The guy flinched, but then was encouraged from Maria to fuck Sarah, who was just lying there. I made space for him and he took my place, entering her with his bloody dick, while Maria went to work on the next guy. 

I felt like ... actually, I felt not to bad. Sarah was a drunk whore and those guys were taking advantage of her. They all deserved what they got. I could see Maria's plan. It had merit. Maybe it was our duty to spread the virus. 

I watched, as Maria continued to get the men hard, before they fucked Sarah with my toxic semen in her. All the dicks had bitemarks and after a while, blood and semen were dripping out of her pussy. It was an intoxicating view.

I knew what we were doing was wrong, but the rush of power and excitement was too much to resist. I couldn't believe I was capable of doing something like this. But with Maria by my side, I felt like I could conquer the world. 

As the night wore on, the men took turns with Sarah, each one filling her with their seed. And as they did, I couldn't help but feel a sense of pride, like we were doing something important. Something that would make a difference in the world.  

I looked down at Sarah, lying there on the ground, covered in blood and semen. She looked like a broken doll, discarded and used.  

I turned to Maria. As I looked at her, I saw that same wicked grin on her face, that same sense of power and excitement in her eyes. 

"You did well, Jack," she said, patting me on the back. "You're going to make a great partner in our work for god."

Edited by BiDomGuy81
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

The next evening we were at the small church bar again. Even Sarah was back, lucking flustered. She willingly accepted more drinks from Maria and I expected to see a repeat performance. But Maria had other plans.

"I will make sure that she will repeat her performance and also that she will have some toxic liquids, to spread the gift of god. You, you have another goal."

She pointed at another woman, who was sitting alone at a table, looking around.Judith was a 40-year-old woman with a curvy figure and warm, inviting eyes that seemed to twinkle with amusement. Her hair was a rich chestnut brown, cascading in loose waves down her shoulders. Her face was round and expressive, with full lips that curved up into a smile when she saw me looking at her.

"That is Judith. She came from another church. She is divorced with several kids and looking for a husband. But her way to look for one is very sinful. She slept with like all the guys at her old church who would have her - but nodbody wanted to keep her. So she came here. If you give her the gift, she will spread it far and wide. Go there and buy her some drinks, go to her place and cum in all her holes. Go to her."

I hestitated.

"You want me to call the police? Go and put your toxic seed into her."

I didn't had a choice.

I made my way over to her, trying to sound confident as I introduced myself.

"Hi, I'm Jack," I said, "Mind if I join you?"

Judith looked at me and smiled, "Sure, Jack, have a seat," she said, gesturing to the chair opposite her. "What brings you to the bar tonight?"

I leaned back in my chair, trying to appear relaxed.

"Just needed a place to unwind after a long day at work," I said, taking a swig of my beer. "What about you? What brings you here?"

Judith took a sip of her wine, looking at me thoughtfully.

"Just needed a break from being a single mom," she said, a hint of weariness in her voice. "It's nice to have some time to myself once in a while."

I nodded sympathetically, taking another sip of my beer.

"I can imagine it's tough," I said, trying to sound understanding. "How old are your kids?"

"Two boys, one is 10 and the other is 12," she replied, a small smile on her face. "They keep me busy, but they're also the best thing that ever happened to me."

I found myself smiling back at her.

"I can tell you're a great mom," I said, admiring her dedication. "I don't have any kids myself, but I have a nephew who's almost the same age as your youngest."

We continued talking, sipping our drinks and laughing at each other's jokes. She was a good listener, and it was easy to forget about my struggles with Maria. As the night wore on, the bar began to empty out,, Maria left with Sarah and all the other guys, leaving just the two of us sitting at the table. Judith looked at me, her eyes sparkling. "You know, Jack, I don't usually do this, but would you like to come back to my place?" she asked, a hint of mischief in her voice.

I felt a jolt of excitement and surprise at her offer, and for a moment, I was at a loss for words. Would it be really so easy? Judith seemed to sense my hesitation and quickly added, "Just to talk, of course. I could use some company, and it's getting late. I wouldn't want you to have to drive home alone."

"Sure, I'd love to," I said, standing up and stretching my legs. "Lead the way."

We walked out of the bar together, and I followed her to her car, a sleek black sedan parked just outside. She opened the door for me and then got in on the driver's side. We chatted idly as she drove, enjoying the silence that had settled between us.

Soon, we arrived at her house, a cozy two-story home with a neatly trimmed lawn and a small garden in the front. Judith invited me inside and led me to the living room, where we sat down on the plush couch and continued our conversation.

Judith suddenly leaned in closer, her eyes fixed on mine. "You know, Jack," she said softly, "I really enjoy talking to you. I feel like we have a real connection."

My heart skipped a beat at her words. "I feel the same way," I said, feeling a surge of excitement. "I've been hoping to get to know you better since I saw you at the bar."

Judith smiled at me, her eyes shining. "I'm glad to hear that," she said. "I feel like we could have something really special if we give it a chance."

I nodded, feeling a sense of anticipation building within me. "I agree," I said. "I think we should see where this goes."

And with that, Judith leaned in and kissed me, her lips soft and warm against mine. I felt a rush of emotion as we embraced.

As we pulled away from each other, Judith grinned at me, her eyes sparkling. "Looks like we have some exploring to do," she said, her voice filled with promise.

Judith took me upstairs to her bedroom, and as soon as the door closed behind us, she threw herself into my arms. Her lips met mine again and her tongue explored my mouth hungrily. My hands roamed freely over her body.

"This feels so right," Judith whispered, kissing me softly before breaking away. She stepped back and smiled at me shyly, while taking of her shirt, biting her lower lip. "Do you like what you see?" she asked.

"Oh yes," I said.

Judith led me to her bed, pulling me toward her. When I reached for her, she pushed me back onto the mattress. "No touching yet," she whispered in my ear.

Her hot breath teased my neck as she kissed me.

Judith rolled over onto her stomach, facing me. Her eyes were bright, and I watched them flicker excitedly as she undid the button of my jeans. She tugged them off of me slowly, watching me the whole time. Her eyes widened in exictment, when she saw my rock hard 8-inch-cock.

Judith knelt between my legs, running her hands along my thighs. "God, you're gorgeous," she breathed.

"You too," I whispered, reaching for her, running my fingers through her thick hair.

She kissed me again, more urgently than before, licking and sucking at my mouth hungrily. Judith's big breasts pressed against my chest, and she ground her ass into my throbbing cock. It felt wonderful, but I wanted more. I needed more.

After several moments of heated kissing, Judith stopped moving and raised her head. Her blue eyes flashed with desire. "You are going to take care of me now," she said softly, her lips curled into a sexy smile.

I lay there and enjoyed her slow caresses. I watched her shoulders shake as she swallowed her lusty sighs, stroking my cock and teasing her clit gently with her finger. Then she slid up to her knees, straddling my face. Her pussy hovered above my open mouth, and I gazed at her beautiful, bald pussy while I eagerly licked and sucked at her sweet hole.

Judith let out a deep moan, releasing her juices all over my chin. "Mmmmmm," she sighed, holding still as I swirled my tongue around her juicy pink folds.

When I started probing her little hole with my fingers, she moaned loudly. "Oh fuck! Oh shit!" she cried, writhing in pleasure. "That feels amazing!"

As I lapped up her delicious cream, Judith began rocking her hips back and forth, grinding her cunt down onto my tongue. Her moaning turned into short bursts of cries, her fingernails digging into my shoulders. Soon she was panting desperately, trying to catch her breath. She began thrashing about wildly, rolling her body over my tongue, her moans turning into screams.

"Ahhhhhh...fuuuuckkkk!" she cried, the muscles in her arms quivering. I was thrusting up against her slick pussy, driving my tongue deeply into her moist folds. I held on tightly to her, wanting to make sure I wouldn't let go of her trembling body.

Finally, Judith gave one last cry of ecstasy and fell heavily onto my chest, panting in exhaustion. She sat there silently for a moment, letting her orgasm subside. When she finally opened her eyes, they looked almost black with desire. "Wow," she whispered. "That was fucking awesome."

I laughed, surprised by how much fun we'd just had together. Judith gave me a loving kiss, her hands moving to stroke my bare chest. My cock was rock hard. I needed to fill her with my toxic cum. Infect her. It was all, I could think about, to fill her fat body with my toxic sperm. I rolled onto her, pushing her down.

"I will fuck you now and fill your pussy with my seed." I rubbed myself against her wet opening.

"Ohhhh god," Judith groaned. She wrapped her long leg around my waist, lifting her hips to meet my plunging prick. She gasped when I rammed my dick inside her tight canal, spreading her folds apart with my massive tool.

"Fuck me! Harder!" Judith cried, slamming her heel down onto my buttcheek.

"Fuuuck! Oh yeah!" I cried out, pounding away at her. She tightened her hold around my waist, whimpering as I fucked her mercilessly. Her breathing quickened until she gasped, "Oh God! Fuuuuuuuuck!"

We moved faster and faster, as if time was standing still. We both screamed in pleasure, filling our lungs with each powerful beat of our hearts. My cock pulsed in Judith's warm channel, her loose vagina milking my shaft like a powerful hand. My white load spurted forcefully from the tip of my cock, splattering thick jets across her inner walls. Judith panted and squeezed me tightly, milk dripping from my engorged penis, as she grunted out loud. Her thighs trembled beneath my weight. I grunted, my breath heaving in great gulps, my hot semen burning my balls.

With our bodies locked tightly together, I collapsed down on top of Judith. I closed my eyes and tried to regain my composure. My body seemed completely drained of energy. I had filled her with my toxic seed. But I wasn*t done yet. To make sure, I needed to bleed her. That was the way. I turned her around, putting my hard cock on her asshole and pushed. She screamed and squirmed. I could feel something rip. A little blood was on my cock, when I pulled out. I pushed it back into her bowls. I was rock hard now. I was a monster, willfully spreading the virus. Judith cried under me, while I started to pound her bloddy asshole. She couldn't stop screaming, no matter how much she tried. Blood ran down her legs, soaking into the bed. When she grew tired, I fucked her faster and harder.

Judith was whimpering and sobbing, gasping through clenched teeth, bucking her ass violently. My balls were aching with need. And then it happened. With a sudden jolt, my own sperm erupted from my leaking cock, spewing thick streams of cum all over her abused insides. Judith moaned loudly, grinding her ass down onto my cock, which plunged into her soaked hole. She started to shake, convulsing underneath me, arching her back, squeezing me between ass cheeks. I collapsed onto her. Her body shook and shuddered, before she relaxed back down.

When she calmed, I rolled off her, laughing. She raised herself up on her elbows, blood running down her asshole, giving me a strange look. Then she giggled.

"Well that was exciting," she said. She reached down, rubbing the spot where my hard-on used to be.

"I bet it was."

"It was so weird though," she continued. "Like we're connected somehow."

"Maybe we are," I suggested. Actually I knew it. I definitly infected her today with HIV. Another sinner got the gift. She was now one of us. Of me and Maria. She didn't know it yet. But soon she would. She fell asleep in my arms. Peacefully. Blood and seamen leaking out of her.

I fell asleep. The next morning we woke up. I took a photo of her, while she was sitting on the bed. She looked like she had a bad case of hangover.

02018-2797081549-RAWeditorialstyle_photoofanudechubby40-year-oldwomanbloodbigtitschunkythick((((lyingonbed)))((sleeping.thumb.jpg.d1ab7dc444a05630ab61d9f54c391a96.jpg

With sad eyes she looked up to me.

"Will I see you again?", she asked.

"Yes", I said truthfully. I leant down to her and kissed her.

"You belong to me now."

And to Maria and her crazy plan. But I didn't say that part out loud.

Judith looked at me hopefully. My cock was hard again. I should make sure, she really was infected ...

After I used her again, I went home. Maria was waiting for me. She had a bandaged hand. Blood was seeping through the bandages.

"And?"

"I fucked her ass bloody and she liked it. How did it go with Sarah?"

"Oh, she was wonderfull. I fisted her." Maria held up her bandaged hand.

"Then 12 guys from church fucked her. Half of them married, the other half has girlfriends. The gift will spread."

She was right. Four weeks later, flu season would start at church.

"But for you, I have a new one, a new goal."

"Who will it be?"

"The biggest sinner and bitch of all. My mother."

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

As I approached Silke's house, I rehearsed my lines in my head. I was there under the pretense of discussing an outreach program for the church, but the real reason I wanted to talk to her was much more dire. Maria had set up this meeting of me with her mother. 

Silke answered the door and looked at me curiously.

"Hi Jack, Maria said you want to come by?" she asked. 

"Hi Silke," I said with a smile. "I was hoping we could talk about the outreach program for the church." 

Silke's expression softened. "Sure, come on in," she said, leading me to the living room. 

As we sat down on the couch, I could feel my nerves getting the best of me. I knew I had to show her the video, but I didn't want to come on too strong. I needed tonget her at ease first. I took a deep breath and started talking about the program, hoping to put her at ease. 

After a few minutes, I pulled out my phone and said, "Actually, there's something else I wanted to show you."  Silke looked at me curiously as I played the video of her getting fucked by a fat guy in a backalley. 

Her face quickly turned from curiosity to shock and then to anger. "How did you get this?" she asked, her voice trembling.

"I can't say," I said, feeling just a little guilty for not being honest with her.  "But I wanted you to know that I'm here to help if you need it." 

Silke's expression softened slightly, but she still looked angry. 

"Help? By showing me this video?"  I shook my head.

"No, I'm sorry. That came out wrong. I meant that I'm here for you if you need to talk or if you need any support." 

Silke looked at me skeptically. "Why do you care?" she asked. 

I took a deep breath before answering.  "Because I care about you as a fellow member of the church community. I also struggle with sin and I know how it is to do such acts that risk everything ... marriage, family ..." I said, hoping she would believe me. 

Silke's expression softened a little more. 

"Thank you," she said, wiping away a tear. "I'm sorry for being so defensive. It's just been a really tough time lately." 

"I can only imagine," I said, trying to sound as empathetic as possible. 

"But I want you to know that you're not alone in this. The church community is here to support you, and I am here to support you." 

Silke nodded, looking grateful. 

"Thank you, Jack," she said. We sat in silence for a few moments, both lost in thought. I wanted to ask her if she was okay, but I didn't want to pry.  Suddenly, Silke looked up at me and said, "You know, I appreciate your offer of support. Would you mind staying and talking with me for a bit? I could use the company." 

"Of course," I said, feeling relieved that she wanted me to stay. 

"I'd be happy to." 

She stood up and went to the cupboard to get two glasses and a wine bottle. 

"I could use a drink, while we talk. You want, too?" 

"Sure", I said. 

Silke poured us each a glass of wine and we sat back down on the couch. We talked for hours, about everything from the outreach program to our personal struggles and aspirations. I learned that Silke had been going through a tough time in her marriage. It seems her husband, the pastor is unloving and uncaring, and she had turned to alcohol as a coping mechanism, which lead to promiscuous behaviour like going out at night having sex with strangers. 

We finished the bottle and Silke opened a new wine. 

As we talked, I could feel a sense of trust building between us. Silke had opened up to me about things that were clearly very personal. 

At one point, Silke looked at me and said, "You know, Jack, I feel like I can talk to you about anything. I don't know what it is, but there's just something about you that makes me feel safe." 

Perfect. She was right where I wanted her. I got a littler closer to her and took her hand in mine, caressing her soft skin with my thumb. She was so vulnerable it made me horny. My cock was already hard. 

"You deserve better", I whispered. Leaning a little closer. 

"What do you mean?", she asked. I could smell the wine in her breath. Her cheeks were flushed. Her speech a little slurred from the alcohol.

"I mean this ..."  I leaned all the way in, our lips touching. I could feel the heat radiating off of her body. A tingling sensation coursed through my body. I slowly parted her lips with my tongue. She moaned softly. Our tongues began exploring each other. 

My fingers found their way into her hair. I kept kissing her, moving her around on the couch until she felt comfortable enough to lie down. As I moved over top of her, she let go of my hand and rested her hands on my shoulders. Her legs wrapped around my waist. 

We kissed for several minutes, deeply, passionately. I ran my hand down her thigh and cupped her butt cheek, rubbing it softly. It sent shivers throughout her entire body. Her breathing became ragged and faster. Her lips glistened. 

"Jack, please," she whimpered.  "Please what?" I replied.  She smiled devilishly. "Don't make me beg."  I kissed her again, harder this time. I heard her moan, and she grabbed my arm tighter, pulling herself closer to me.  I unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it open. I breathed in the scent of her perfume, and then I pushed it aside. I ran my hands over her smooth, creamy skin. She squirmed underneath me, grinding her hips against my erection. My cock throbbed painfully.

I put my hand under her skirt and gently slid my palm over her panties.  Her lips were trembling now, and she spoke softly.

"God, you're driving me crazy, Jack. God forgive me, but just touch me." 

Touching her was all I needed. She felt perfect beneath my hands. Soft skin, sweet smelling. 

I undid her bra strap and ran my hands along her naked back. I trailed my fingertips along her collar bone and down to her ass. She whimpered when I touched her pussy. I reached around her to remove her panties, sliding them down her slender thighs. I gently tugged on her butt and helped her turn onto her side. As I pulled her panties down, her thighs opened, giving me easy access. 

I rubbed my thumb across her moist opening, slipping inside her, enjoying the feeling of her silky softness enveloping my fingers. 

Maria was right, her mother was a real shut. I pushed down my pants. My rock hard 8 inch Cock was throbbing and ready to go in and spread the bug to this slot. Maria told me to be rough with her Mom, so I will be. It is the only way to do it. I pulled out my fingers out of her moist pussy and positioned my cock on her opening. With one hard thrust I pushed all the way in. Silke cried out loud and screamed. I grabbed her hips and pushed deeper. 

"You are a sinful little slut, aren't you?", I asked. 

She whimpered a tiny "yes" while her body trembled. I pulled my cock halfway out and then thrust back in, making her scream some more. Tears watered her eyes. 

I picked up speed, fucking her relentlessly. Faster and faster. Each slap of her flesh echoing loudly. 

I stopped moving. I bent down, placing both my hands on her face, pressing her head into the sofa cushion. I slapped her cheek. Hard. She shrieked. 

"Are you fucking ready to cum? Do you want your Daddy to fill your cunt with his spunk?" 

I smacked her again. 

"Say it, bitch!" I demanded. 

I took my hand off of her cheek and slapped her ass hard. 

"Yes! Yes!", she cried. "Oh God, yes!" 

I started pounding her harder, hitting her ass, slapping her pussy, pushing her down into the sofa. We didn't care if we broke anything or not. 

I continued to fuck her like an animal. The screaming subsided as she bit her lip to hold in her moans. Every muscle in my body was burning. Hot waves of pleasure surged through my veins. Every cell in my body exploded. I spewed my hot toxic seed deep inside of her. I grunted and the collapsed onto Silke.

Maria came into the room, holding her phone, recording every bit of it. 

"Wow, you really are a whore, mom", she said.  Silke looked up, her eyes wide with shock. 

"What ..." 

"Don't worry, Mom. I will not tell Daddy a word. We have bigger plans for you." 

Silke looked up to me, I could see the hurt in her eyes from the betrayal. I stood up. I pulled my cock out of her. Semen was dripping out of her red and swollen pussy.  Silke was speechless. 

"If you don't want to see those videos all over the Internet, you will do what l say", said Maria. 

"What do you want." 

"For now, go on your knees, open your butthole and take his dick." 

"What?" 

"Did I stutter? On your knees you whore!" Maria held up her phone. 

Silke went on her knees. Tears in her eyes. 

"Spread your ass!", Maria commanded.

Her mom spread her ass cheeks. 

"Fuck her ass bloody!" 

My cock was rock hard again. I positioned myself behind Silke, my cock pushing against her butthole. I was going to make her bleed.   

I thrust forward, pushing hard trough the sphincter. I felt something rip, I heard something Pop. Silke screamed. A little blood trickled down her Butt, mixing with the semen on her pussy.  She whimpered. I started pounding her tight asshole, widening it with every thrust of my big 8 inch rock hard cock, getting deeper with every push.  Teaes rolled down her cheeks. 

"Please ...", she begged, crying with every push.  Maria looked at her mother in disgust. 

"You are just a dumb little sinful whore shut! You deserve this!" 

"I know", cried her mom, "I deserve this. The punishment, the pain ... it is the only thing left for me to feel." 

Oh my god, this whole family is crazy. That made my 8 inch Cock even harder. I pushed balls deep into her tight asshole. She screamed and collapsed onto the sofa. I fell onto her, pushing my hard cock back into her ass, continuing to thrust. She whimpered with every push. Blood flowed, mixed with her ass juices. Her hole widened, the gap between her anus and vagina seemed to be almost gone.

"Mmmphhh..." Silke moaned as her insides stretched around my huge cock. The friction of our bodies caused the tears in her skin to stretch and bleed more. The couch was wet from our sweat and sperm.  Her asshole burned. In and out, harder and harder. In and out. HARDER.  IN AND OUT. I couldn't stop. Fuck her, squeeze her perfect ass. HARDER. THUDTH. SILKE SCREAMED FROM THE PAIN AND SHE CLOSED HER EYES TO DEAL WITH IT. INSIDE, I exploded. The pressure released. I filled her destroyed asshole with my toxic cum.

"AHHH GOSH GODDAMN YOU ARE JUST LIKE MOTHERFUCKING HELL!", I yelled as I shot load after load into her tortured body. 

Silence.

When I finally regained control of my muscles, I lifted myself up, collapsing on top of Silke. I rolled away from her, leaving on the sofa, alone, bleeding, humiliated, and broken. Silke sat up. Her eyes red and filled with tears. She looked at me. 

"What do we say, Mommy?", said Maria, filming a close up of her mom's face. 

"Thank you", said Silke. 

"How does it feel, to get toxic HIV semen into your pussy and ass?" 

"What?"  Silke eyes widened in shock. 

"You are now partner my church", said Maria and unbuttoned her trousers, pulling them down. A fresh tattoo was on her crotch. A Cross mixed with the symbol for toxicity.  

"You ..."   Silke looked from me to Maria. 

"Don't worry Mom, it is all part of gods plan. You can now relax, now that you received the gift, too." 

Silke looked like she was in shock, sitting there, semen and blood dripping out of her holes.  Maria opend a small box with a needle inside. 

"I will give you this to relax." 

Silke didn't move when Maria pressed the needle into her skin.  She closed her eyes. A calm serenity spread through her features. Her asshole tightened. A scream escaped her lips. Then a tear ran down her cheek. Her body convulsed, stretching her sore holes open further. Silke opened her eyes, looking at me. Her pussy looked darker, fuller than ever. It had leaked another batch of sweet smelling juice. A shitload of white creamy shit came out of her asshole. Another scream. Then she collapsed on the sofa. 

"There it goes", said Maria, grinning at me. 

"You were great tonight."

"Yes, very," said Silke and her tone was nothing but a smile. Her eyes were calm and clear. She was totally fucked out. There was no more fight in her, just acceptance and total submission. But who would have thought? 

I looked at Maria. I had thought that she was just crazy have her diagnosis. But now, seeing her mother in such a bliss, I felt like that she was right. We were doing God's work by spreading the gift to the sinners. 

"I will keep her under the influence until the bug takes hold", Maria said and hold up her box with the needles. 

"But just to make sure, you should repeat the Performance the next days. You can come in the morning, and plough her, then we have our church meetings in the evening, converting even more church members."

"Okay."

We brought Maria's Mom into the shower and cleaned her up. When she was clean, I took a photo of her.

01304-2454197468-RAWeditorialstyle_toplessphotoof50yearoldwomanfatchunkyflabbysaggyflattitssmallbreastjunkiedruggedm.thumb.jpg.8b89b72c01ccb5ff4bce060f07c3d6b0.jpg

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1