La Quinta Inn 3: Hector

La Quinta Inn 3: Hector

Brock contemplated showering off the sticky mess he’d left to dry on his chest. His rectum was sore and still throbbing from getting railed earlier that night by the last two anonymous men that had unloaded their balls into his unprotected guts. He didn’t know when the next visitor would arrive and didn’t want to leave them waiting.   He hadn’t taken down the posts on BBRT and Sniffies with address and motel room number and the door remained ajar against the slide lock that kept it from closing. He grabbed the towel left by the previous visitor and wiped himself and the top sheet that had become increasingly damp from the sheer amount of spilt semen. The smell of cum still lingered in the air and Brock was careful to leave his puffy and tender hole slick and dripping with still leaking fluids. 

Brock heard footsteps and a knock at the door. He heard the door open and quickly slid the blindfold on again. He didn’t have time to present his ass as an invitation for the visitor to enter him and fill him with yet another load. Then he heard the visitor speak. 

“Hey man. How many loads you got in you”?

“Two”, Brock replied.

“Nice”, Hector smiled. “You care if I restrain your legs and hands”? he asked. “I’m cool if you’re not into that”. 

Brock nodded in agreement although his breath quickened at the thought of some anonymous guy tying him down. He felt the lightning shock of both exhilaration and panic. 

“Get on your stomach and stretch out your arms and legs”. Hector demanded. 

Hector saw the slimy trail of semen dribbling out of Brock’s ass as he spread himself out adjusting his cock by lifting his ass slightly into the air, his muscular back muscles tightening to position himself. Hector’s cock jumped in his loose jeans he wore commando at that sight and felt his uncut cockhead push slightly past his foreskin already frothy with precum. Hector opened a small backpack he’d brought and pulled out four leather cuff restraints that could be tied and tightened to each of the corners of the motel bed, rendering Brock highly immobilized and vulnerable to Hector’s particular style of fucking, hard and deep. After securing the cuffs and tightening the nylon attachments, Hector unzipped his pants, stepped out of them and crawled onto the bed. Hector’s uncut cock was 6.5 inches thick and 8 inches long, bent slightly downward, which made it perfect to dig into Brock’s insides and get into him deep. He slid his finger into Brock whose moans of pleasure and anticipation made Hector fully erect but instead of curving up he grew straight out and down. The boy was so wet. He entered Brock easily and pushed himself to the hilt, Brock’s still-taut rectal tissues pulling his foreskin all the way back. Hector let his weight fully rest on Brock as he pulled out slightly and pushed harshly back in making an almost audible sloshing sound. He wasn’t gonna last long.

Brock had no ability to push himself up under Hector’s weight. He tilted his head toward his neck so he could breathe better but was otherwise immobilized. The feeling of total vulnerability was foreign to Brock but it felt great. Something inside him buzzed and pulsated as Hector drove his unbelievably thick monster of a cock unrelentingly into him. His cock even under the weight of Hector stiffened once again. Was this three times he was gonna come? And hands free? He felt Hector’s hot breath whispering incomprehensible words, kissing his neck and biting gently. He couldn’t hold it back. He came so hard into the bedding, into the bed seemingly soaking the mattress beneath him. “Oh my fucking God”! Brock cried, as he ejaculated, Hector still plowing into him, seemingly through his guts and into his stomach. 

“Fuck yeah kid. I love a guy who comes hands free”! Hector whispered loudly into Brock’s ear. “I can feel you tightening up. I bet that load was huge”. Hector sped up his pace. “I’m gonna cum in your ass dude so no pulling off me, k?” Hector laughed knowing full well this kid wasn’t able to wiggle an inch. Hector repositioned himself placing his hands on Brock’s upper back thrusting his hips up and nearly pulling out only to plunge back in again. He was gonna wreck this ass. His breathing quickened, sweat dripping off his brow onto Brock’s neck and head, as he felt his hot cum spew into Brock’s ass, flooding it. Instead of hilting him, he withdrew partly again and plunged in again, hot cum spitting from Brock’s ass frothing as he repeated his jackhammering. Hector cried out like a warrior in victory. This kid was gonna be so sick in a few weeks he thought gleefully. He withdrew wondering if Brock knew what he was in for. He untied Brock and removed his cuffs, packed up his shit and left Brock breathless and sweat covered. 

Brock lay there in silence, soaked with sweat and jizz. He needed a shower. He needed an ice pack on his cunt and he needed to remove his post and sleep. He was fucking filled to the brim. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 11