Master demands I swallow piss

I recently got a new potential master and he is heavy into WS.. I have never tried it and he wants me to start swallowing it right away.. any tips on preparing myself for this? I told him I want to be fully restrained because I think I will just try to chicken out.. I want to fully serve but would love suggestions on how to get ready for all of that lol

The viscosities of piss and plain water are essentially the same, so no preparation is needed. The point is that he will make you drink his waste, from his penis, in order to degrade you and enjoy his power over you. You do not get to control how much or how it tastes or what he'll make you swallow versus defiling your face. His urine should be the first on your tongue, in your stomach, and maybe up your guts, if submission is your goal.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Gingerandbread72 said:

Thank you.. nice post

I had a hard time first with swallowing piss from my master.   It's not easy task so I give props to those that do it without gagging lol.   I am in the stages of doing it without any discomfort.     It's a mind thing.     But after a while you'll learn to love it and crave it like cum

The OP seems to have left the site but I think this thread should keep going.   For some, piss is considered a submissive thing, but it's not set in stone.  I got into piss by accident.  It was NYC Pride and I spent the night with a HOT Latino.  The next morning, I got up first and being a proper pig, I thought I'd wake my guy up with a blowjob.  Scooting down on the bed, I took his cock in my mouth.  His bladder opened a split second before his eyes and I tasted his bitter morning piss,  FUCK, it tasted good!  Awake and aware, he tried to pull out, but I sealed my mouth around his cock, only releasing it after swallowing every last drop.  "I never done that before, but after the initial shock, it felt good to piss in your mouth!"  "Actually, it was my first time drinking piss, but I FUCKIN LOVE IT!"  Long story short, he fed me twice more before I left and on my way home, I bought my first yellow hanky.  That first experience made me have a preference for strong piss and I soon discovered that I can give as good as I get.

• Like 2

he whips his dick out, you open your mouth, he insert the tip, you both relax and allow nature to take it course. soon another mans dick is spirting warm liquid in your mouth and down your throat. 

im very oral and love givin head so this next step was a no brainer for me. piss is bitter tastin but oddly i love the taste

like most sex things, its so easy when u like the guy and am turned on. i very quickly discovered via multiple partners that im not really interested in the piss but its the dominance that i get off on. the original guy who trained me to drink from the tap was a patient dom who understood mentoring. sometimes if he realizes via the apps were in the same bar, he'll refuse to acknoledge knowin me publicy but text me to meet him in the back and swallow a full bladder. then he goes back to ignoring me. the fact that its a total dick move is what makes it so hot. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2023 at 7:18 PM, Phallarchist said:

The viscosities of piss and plain water are essentially the same, so no preparation is needed. The point is that he will make you drink his waste, from his penis, in order to degrade you and enjoy his power over you. You do not get to control how much or how it tastes or what he'll make you swallow versus defiling your face. His urine should be the first on your tongue, in your stomach, and maybe up your guts, if submission is your goal.

Absolutely, us submissive bois should welcome our Sirs piss and take every drop as he delivers it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Big question, just your potentional master hydrate well?

Reason for asking this, is a person who doesn't hydrate well will have a stronger tasting urine, which also means increased salt and Urea, this can cause some people to gag and feel very ill from swallowing it.

I have a few guys that love WS in giving, they usually hydrate a lot, and I will have there cocks inside my mouth as they let there golden amber flow, and I enjoy it.

Then there are the spur of the moments where the guy needs to pee, and I open my mouth at will be there urinal, but I can only swallow a small amount as they aren't very hydrated, my throat closes up and piss overflows, but other guys I will gladly swallow it all up.

So if this is your first time, just ask him/her to hydrate well efore using you as a urinal.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I've only done piss play a few times but  the first was voluntarily. I was at a bath house with a very hot young guy. We were making out, kissing, sucking each other, He said he had to take a break to go pee. I told him I'd love to swallow his pee so he did.t have to leave. I put his dick in my mouth and he started pissing. He was conscious of not overwhelming me and I was able to take it all without spilling. He must have been well hydrated because it wasn't too strong. As he finished I kept some in my mouth and kissed him so he could taste what he just shared. It wasn't a domination thing for either of us as I loved it because of the intimacy of sharing fluids. I was so hard that after he finished I lifted his legs, ate his ass, slid in and bred him. It was only fair that after I had taken his fluids that he should take mine.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1