10th poz birthday

Author note: this is part true, part fiction. Except my 10th HIV birthday I've talked about everywhere, I won't tell you or give you clues on what's fantasy, I let you go through chapters and guess what you want. Fantasy is made for this... Exaggerations are in order! 

--- 

Part 1, today: the waiting room 

Here I am, sitting on a chair, inside the clinic's waiting room; my boyfriend's hand firmly squeezing my knee. Around us many other people are waiting in silence, everyone with their untold stories. 

"Think of me boy", I whispered in my guy's ear, covering his hand with mine. In years of friendship and months as a couple, I've learnt the effect produced by my warm hand on his. 

"For me the situation was opposite, 10 years ago I had opposite feelings. Now it's different, honey! It's just to confirm what we already know". 

My boy had tears in his eyes and leaned his head on my shoulder; "you're 53", I teased him, "you claim to be brave and cry like a baby!" I kissed his hair, ignoring the blaming gaze of a woman in front of us. 

"Love", he cried; "what about if I get a bad news?" 

"We'll face it and behave accordingly", I said; "now go, they already called your turn! I'll wait for you here". 

Five, ten, fifteen minutes, I didn't know what time it was when he came out from doctor's room but I think I'm going to never forget his face: he had the biggest smile I've ever seen, and held an envelope in his hand. 

"Thanks", he almost screamed when he jumped in my arms planting a kiss on my lips; "I'm so happy for us!" 

The lady in front of us didn't stop looking in our direction and, with us almost exiting the door, she finally spoke: "another lucky homosexual who plays with fire", I hardly sent a smile at her; "you homos are challenging death... next time it would end up with a bad news, like me!" 

"Undetectable", I replied; "the test confirmed that my man is no longer at risk! Never more!" 

Taking my guy's hand, I ran out of the clinic as quickly as I could! That ball-buster would never have understood what freedom is. 

"Let the world think I'm happy for a neg result", my guy said; "they'll never understand us!" 

We sat into the car and exchanged a congratulation deep kiss before starting the engine. "It's the same clinic I went 10 years ago", I said, and it's like it was then! But now with a new awareness". 

Our poz life was just beginning, and I was ready to share with my biologically bonded love, how it started. How the journey had been till now.

To be continued.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2

Part 2: remembering the moment 

"So, what about now", my guy asked; "we're going to celebrate! I'd like to know your gifter and maybe..." I stopped him with a finger on his lips: "don't call him gifter! I was completely unaware then!" 

It was Christmas 2012 when my former boyfriend prepared a surprise: after traditional lunch with family, I faked a headache and went to the guy's house: "I have planned a special night" he texted in the morning and I was eager to see what it was. 

Candles surrounding the bed, Christmas music and a wonderful scent around the room, so-called "mr. Right" had me naked in bed soon enough. "You'll never forget this Christmas night", he announced, "you'll start 2013 as an even more special person!" 

I had no idea of what he meant but I was so lost for him, we rolled around on the bed exchanging kisses, cuddles, even soft bites on my ears he knew I was crazy for. 

"Be patient", he stopped me while I attempted to ride his hard, dripping dick. "Taste my magic pre first! 

What's magic, I had no idea. Was he roleplaying? I did never play those games with him since we started dating! 

Gently, sensually, I began working my lips on his magic wand; he laughed hearing me using this expression and I did not take his reaction too much in consideration. My spit and his precum made his dick even more inviting for my hungry hole. 

Finally I was bouncing up and down on him, my eyes in his. The sensation of finally having found the lifelasting love I was looking for. Since 2007 I stayed with him, but I felt that night so different! 

Was it Christmas, was it the scent and music coming from the room, I felt more loved by him than before. 

"This is... This is a sign", he panted heavily; "a sign... of true... A gift... Take it! Yes, fuck yeah, take my cum now!" 

He sprayed at least five ropes of warm seed into my guts! Such a warm sensation I felt. 

He soon pulled out and allowed me to clean him as usual. We then fell asleep in each other's arms till the morning after. 

--- 

My current, newly pozzed, partner listened to me carefully: "so, you were consenting! Your pozzing was consensual!" 

"NO", I screamed back; "I can swear it, I had no clue of what he was doing! Magic cum and whatever"... 

My face turned red. Hot and red, I seemed on fire! My viral son had read my mind deeper than myself. 

"Honey", he smiled; "you told me about gifting fantasies you have repressed. But every wannabe gifter who turns poz, was a chaser before! Unwillingly poz? I'm thinking you built some scenes for years!" 

To be continued

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

Part 3: feeling safe 

"Me, a chaser?" I asked, looking my guy into his eyes. "No! That asshole of my ex, he stealthed me! Oh, well, I really am not sure he knew his status!" 

My guy addressed me a mischievous grin: "the gift, the magic precum, night you never forget, honey you've been so fucking naive!" 

What? Naive, me? I told him about my gifting kink alive in me since 2010, when I read dozens of stories and blogs over the Internet; "Breeding zone was not the only", I said opening a fiction about a pastor and the guys in his church. "And this is one of the cleaner tales I read", I smiled; "but years ago it was full of websites, blogs, twitter handles with public explicit bugchasing stories". 

I shared my experience with him, how hard I became when I read them all, and how I repressed it. 

"You no longer have to", he said holding the result's envelope; "this positive sign is thanks to you, you are a Gifter... You are my gifter! Be proud of yourself... Of us!" 

Damn, how much he's right! I still remember when he was straight, married to a woman. When he teased me with sexual explicit questions but when I wanted to show him in real, he stepped backwards...

"Who's the naive", I said; "you've never had anyone sucking your nipples and fingering or licking your ass! You're my first, I converted you in multiple ways!" I was seriously proud, so fucking proud of where I was.

I already started to feel my dick growing into my trousers, and finally took the decision to drive home. I didn't want to celebrate in the car! 

As soon as we entered my bedroom our clothes were already on the floor and we found ourselves rolling on the bed. 

"You make me feel safe", he whispered holding me tight; "and it's the first time in years! I'm yours, my love!" 

"That's what my ex made me feel", I replied sadly. "But unlike us, he didn't have my consent for pozzing. He decided for his life and mine! In a bond I didn't want! That person has no rights to claim on me". 

He looked distracted, didn't respond to my kisses. Jealous as I was talking about my ex? It was inevitable, given the circumstances. 

"No", he said reaching the nightstand; he grabbed a brand-new, sealed toothbrush and placed it between our pillows. 

"Celebration is celebration", he smiled at me; "I want you to try all dirty stuff you read on breeding zone! Try them on me, sir!" 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Part 4: many virginities to lose 

With the still sealed toothbrush in my hand, I looked into my guy's eyes: "Sweetie", I said; "it might be painful! Are you sure you want me to..." 

He interrupted me and handed me a second toothbrush, sealed in the same way: "we brush one another's hole", he announced; "why not sharing the same pain after sharing the same virus? Today we lose toothbrush virginity! Get ready!" 

Lose virginity: I still relive my most twisted fantasy: taking away both virginity and negativity from a person, in one go! 

And this is the man I've realized it in many, many ways: I taught him to top, to bottom, nipple play, poz talk... 

"I was neg then", he laughed; "you still remember when you begged me for the virus while you were the real poz man!" 

Real men have HIV, that was the switch I pulled to turn him on from HIV kink, when he topped me. Then he accepted me dirty poz talking while he bottomed! 

"You might lose much blood", I warned him placing the brush's box on my pillow; "I want you to be sure, very sure of what you're doing."

It looked he was losing patience as he had already torn the box away: "Open yours and let's begin the game!" 

Patience, patience, patience. This was what I taught him, and what rewarded him: "Remember love", I continuously talked to him. "You remember the day I stopped meds? I bred you constantly but you were always asking when you could convert! Six weeks I said, six weeks passed. Look at you now! Waiting game has rewarded you." 

• Like 4

part 5: a well deserved gift 

"Rewards", he smiled at me; "knowing that it started from me losing a bet!" 

It was one Monday like many others. No, not at all, it was 3rd October 2022, so-called "virus appreciation Day. 

Working both from home, we decided to take it easier but many accidents happen: with him still considered "best friend" it was funny to work together at the same place! 

One thing led to another, we had a computer-related argue and I was fed-up! "Listen dude", I cut the discussion off; "let's take our responsibilities: the loser between us strips naked in front of the other!" 

And so he did: soon enough we were two naked men one next to the other. Same men who confided most intimate part of our lives to each other and never showed our bodies to ourselves. 

"What do you do to excite a lady", I grinned at him; "tell me..." 

He replied breasts, neck, ears, feet... And even cunt! "Guess what? We have the same pleasure points", I explained him pressing his right nipple gently; "and, guess what? We have a cunt too, if you want to call it like that, many of us queers do." 

He laughed: "I'm not gay, or queer, or whatever you call it! I'm just having fun with my best friend!" 

So, why are your nipples becoming hard, and your member too! 

I took the courage and used my fingertip to explore his ass; "and well, this hole gives pleasure to us! I want to make you try!" 

He's been reluctant for days, till he did not learn proper cleaning but, in the end, he managed to let me have 2 fingers in. 

"I've always fantasized on male sex", he confessed, "but I was really scared by sexual diseases! You know, anal cavity is not like..." 

"It's part of our body, so, you must listen to messages it gives you, if you want an easy life finding pleasure from all your parts". 

And finally Christmas arrived. What gift for you, what gift for me... 

"I'd have a gift for you", I teased; "or well it's a propose as you've been a good boy till now. "I made you read enough of HIV risk reduction, haven't I?" 

He just nodded, opening the page from BZ talking about Prep. 

"Listen", he then got my attention; "now it's very early for opening our couple and it's late for Christmas. But you're aware I can't stay without sex! Being faithful towards partners is not my thing."  

Coming from a bad experience with a previous open relationship, I challenged him: "if you want to open, you have two options. Prep, or..." 

"Or condom", he replied, unsure on what to expect; "but I do not want to wrap up any longer! If you have some natural alternatives, I don't know, Chinese medicine or stuff to prevent HIV without forcing me on meds for life!"... 

Natural alternatives? Biological, rather. "There's a way", I suggested, "and it's a treatment rejected by all doctors and HIV clinic. Love, no one tells the truth but there's the way to set you free forever! Call him treatment, call him gift, it'll live inside you all life long." 

He looked at me, with a clear sense of scare: "asshole! No! If you're proposing me HIV, I'm not a bug chaser! No!!!" 

I secretly recorded his voice during fuck sessions: "please poz me, give me your HIV, make me a real man, knock me up"! 

"This is an insatiable horny bug chaser", I grinned; "and now the decision is yours: I could stop meds today and in a few week we can start the real journey. It's a plan, take your time and think of it! Condoms are not an option, Prep brings you on meds for life, and, I would never want you to get pozzed! ...BY STRANGERS. That's my duty!" 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

We are having fun building this story - of course my guy agrees and encourages me to exaggerate. 

We're having fun thinking of you guys getting hard while fantasizing about me gifting him, you negs could even fantasize of me gifting you... This fiction area is created on purpose to set our own fantasy free! So, enjoy yourselves, I'm doing the same. 

• Like 1

Part 6: not a bug chaser 

"I'm not a bug chaser", my guy screamed again; "I! Am! Not! A fucking BUG CHASER!" 

With a sudden movement, he abruptly closed my laptop where I was displaying a thread where a gifter asked suggestions for stopping his meds. "They're planning it as ladies plan a pregnancy", he said and I nodded. I had the med cabinet's key in my hand, standing in front of the antivirals' drawer. "It's up to you", I insisted; "I may open this cabinet and get my daily meds, or I could lock them here till you get pregnant!" 

"Pregnant", he repeated, watching my baby nephew's picture on the wall; "my wife wanted us to become parents but I refused! Kids are nice when they're at their own home". 

I high-fived him, we were in the same wavelength! Conversation went on about my family and his, for a while. Cabinet's key still in my hand; he was delaying the answer, it was clear, and my meds reminder started to ring from my phone. 

"Yes", he finally said; "yes, my love. I accept it all!" 

I wanted him to say it entirely, looking into my eyes: "I want it all", he continued and I started to playfully sing Queen song: I want it all, I want it now! 

We both love Freddie but this is still not the answer I really expected, so I took the first step: "I want to finally become a gifter, honey, I don't want to repress it any longer." 

He suddenly took the key from my hand, locked the cabinet and placed the key into the kitchen's drawer: "remember where you stored it", I reminded him; "as I have no intention to risk my life!" 

I read many fictions where guys flushed their meds, others even pissing or cumming on them before the final flush but I have never approved such things. 

I explained him how it worked, to empty last protection from my body it would have taken some weeks, and I caught my boy with a big smile.

"Numbers don't lie", he said; "if the plan goes on as expected, I could be poz for Valentine's day!" 

How smart my guy was, I couldn't even think of it! But the coincidence was more than perfect. 

"I'm not a bug chaser", he whispered while he moved behind me; in few minutes I was bent over, hands on the meds cabinet, my ass too close to my boy's erect member. 

"But I want your HIV! Yours... Only..." 

One gentle thrust and his dick head popped into me; it hurt a bit, as he used just his spit and precum as lube. So, I held the cabinet tighter. "My very last neg load is for you, dirty slut", with these words he pushed hard in me, till he was balls deep. 

"I'm a real man", he screamed, "and real men have HIV!" He roughly fucked me for some more minutes, the sweet loving boyfriend left place to a horny, hungry beast; his hands firmly keeping my hips in place. "You deserve this", he panted spanking my ass hard; "you deserve my dirty load... Take my negativity!" With that, he released a torrent of cum inside me and I came hard shortly after, my last undetectable seed on the floor under us. 

I felt degraded for the first time when he made me lick all that blank seed from the floor. The last time I could say "undetectable untransmittable" for a couple months, at least. 

Hand in hand, I guided him silently on my bed, to enjoy our aftersex bliss in each other's arms. 

"Didn't want to degrade you", he excused himself; "but you're the first I can express my true self with! I'm 53 and knew almost nothing about sex..." 

"The best has yet to come", I smiled kissing him on his lips; "now let's take our journey easy." 

We cuddled each other in silence for some more minutes then, with him still entwined to me, I asked: "who are you, and what do you want! Say it now, or I go take my meds!" 

"Your very own bug chaser", he replied; "and I want your HIV! Just yours, sir." 

Good boy he was, and since them we've bred each other daily, me giving him at least a couple loads per day. I didn't want our colleagues to be suspicious though, so we got apart at least twice a week, for the next two months, but he always went at office with a huge buttplug inside. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Part 7: time flies. 

In the present: like that day of December 2022, I'm looking at the meds cabinet, in the corridor between the bathroom and kitchen, with my own conflict: where to go now, meds directly or get a towel, place it on the bed and proceed with toothbrush poz on poz play? 

"Always with your conflicts", my boy was already on the bed, a towel under him, our toothbrushes in hand, still sealed. 

"Time flies, and your 10th poz birthday is coming to an end!" 

How right he was, and my mind returns back to that 20th January 2023, the night I claimed to be my boy's conversion day. 

"Let's go natural", he suggested when I proposed him to scratch his insides. "Don't open wounds on me, I want the virus to enter me with no facilitation! We struggled to be here... Let him struggle too!" 

"Him". He was already starting to consider the virus as a family member, like I did. And this made me so proud, he was ready. "Let's use some lube for you now", I told him and took a recipient from the fridge. "The loads I release when you're not around", I explained; "no intention to waste my seed, especially now". 

I fingered him after pouring the recipient's content in his hole, he felt it cold but I reassured him: "my charged cum will be warm, don't worry you slut!" 

One, two, three fingers deep inside him, and the third entered half; did not dare to push the thumb, just 4 fingers started to cause him pain, so I withdrew, sucked my fingers clean and entered him with my hard, dripping dick. I could feel his lust, he squeezed his hole around me and moaned aloud. "Bitch in heat", I said; "tonight you get pregnant for sure". 

We were fucking doggy style, in pure animalistic desire: I had a purpose and needed to accomplish my mission. 

"Please stop, pull out", he unexpectedly begged me; "I've changed my mind!" 

Wtf, it was almost 5 weeks off meds, breed him daily and now the crybaby changes his mind? I spanked him hard again before pulling out. 

Maybe he was right, after 12 years of friendship things have progressed so quickly... I felt guilty, for the first time in months. 

"Love, I'm really sorry... We have both wanted it but now it's maybe already too late!" 

"For what", he asked; "I don't regret"... 

Matter of seconds and he was laying on his back, heels to the ceiling. 

"Changed my mind on the position", he clarified; "I want us to look at ourselves while you poz me". 

My deepest fantasy! Pozzing a chaser while he looks into my eyes and begs me. 

"I'm your chaser", he remarked when I finally entered him again; this position allowed us to share a big, passionate kiss. 

"I need to cum", after a couple minutes of kissing and fucking I was really close and his breathing became faster too. Another couple strong thrusts and finally I emptied my charged load in him! 

"I'm sore", he whispered when I pulled out; some blood was dripping from his hole and I took a lick from the combination of poz cum, blood and his ass juices. 

"I feel it, this has been my conversion! My body is changing, thanks to you!" 

And here it was: like a Swiss clock, 2 weeks passed and his flu finally hit. 

Poor guy, he was really weak and sore, but during all the flu period I have bred him anyway. Couldn't resist to a warm, feverish hole! A converting hole that I owned for life. 

And, precise came also the test: Valentine's day, a home test showed his two lines: this guy was my viral son. 

In the present, 3rd May 2023. 

"Now the circle is closed", he said, opening both toothbrushes. "we must celebrate this date for some dirty play! Let's do as we always read on breeding zone! My very official pozzing during your 10th poz birthday!" 

I took the toothbrushes from his hand and ran downstairs, in the living room. He was upset at first but then followed me. 

"I've invited a couple chasers", I explained; "no sense to waste new toothbrushes in ourselves, already poz. There are a couple neg guys from breeding zone. I invited them to come over for the occasion. Better you learn to use toothbrushes when needed, this house will be business for both!" 

I had it in mind: a gifting agency. To hell computers and stuff, our HIV and gifting abilities had to become our main source of earning. 

The end. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 5/3/2023 at 2:38 PM, PozTalkAuthor said:

Finally I was bouncing up and down on him, my eyes in his. The sensation of finally having found the lifelasting love I was looking for. Since 2007 I stayed with him, but I felt that night so different! 

That, right there. The position, the action, the emotion... the combination really paints a picture! Loved the story!

15 minutes ago, YourNoLimitsBottom said:

That, right there. The position, the action, the emotion... the combination really paints a picture! Loved the story!

I can say it: this is fictional... The guy who pozzed me was actually "too romantic", he did everything to seem perfect. Like when you have a box, a very beautiful box, with many decorations and you don't feel like opening it because it's too beautiful. And inside there is... A shit. 

That description fits my ex (the shit was not HIV itself but the fact he had no respect for his and others' life). So in the car, so in sexuality. 

He never made allusion to gifts or special nights, I cannot establish the day he pozzed me. But he did. Then on the rest I won't tell what's real what's not, enjoy the story. 

I'm rather surprised if you liked it because I just created it in some hours, being dead tired. It was not a full-time energy dedication as I had for "we have to talk". 

37 minutes ago, PozTalkAuthor said:

I'm rather surprised if you liked it because I just created it in some hours, being dead tired. It was not a full-time energy dedication as I had for "we have to talk". 

I'll admit it didn't have the same writing signature as "we have to talk". I was reading this and your reflections in the Testimonial section. Having the testimonial in mind made sections of the story "pop" (for lack of a better way of describing it, I'm not a writer!). Without the testimonial, it would have been a story I took at face value. Knowing your actual thoughts made the diametrically opposed pieces stand out.

Plus, on a purely physical level, riding has been my favorite position as of late, and I also have a risk kink that the thought of riding a poz cock really gets the juices flowing.  😍